Maji de Friday

Best day of the week is finally here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTC7W6US_W4
swift.chips.jp/bieber/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally.

Also why did the mod delete the last thread ?

Why did the last thread got purged earlier there was a good amount of posts.

Also I'm kinda salty how a-2 is much longer than a-1 and also how seiso route is literally hegemon route.

Yeah, we got almost no interaction between Seiso and Yamato, felt a little weird, still a really good route.

They should have cut mock battles between other commands.

>hegemon

I will never get used to that translation.

I'm more curious about the package version and that PLUS DISK that comes with extra routes.

But yeah, the only problem I had with Seiso route is that between the battles and Hegemon there's not enough interaction between Yamato and Seiso. Though the beach scene was beautifully done, that's for sure.

>PLUS DISK that comes with extra routes.
Who are those people in the extra routes?

From searching around a bit I found this, on a side note it's sort of vexing that some other girl gets this reaction out of what should have been Yoshitsune's route.

>Fucking benkei in a bartender suit
Holy shit my dick is the package version already released?

- Mogami Aki
- Teruma
- Bushou
And maybe other ones, though we only know those three for sure.

YES IT IS.

And we're all waiting for a torrent or similar. That image posted is not helping damn it!

Physically yeah, I don't know when you'll see it online.

I hope someone does post the extra routes soon.

Also you did say extra routes but I saw benkei, aki and the hound units so you mean't extra content from the characters of the A series?

Because I would love to have more interaction between yamato and benkei and not just more sex scenes.

Margit is the only route worth playing, just so you people know.

Well yeah, extra content/routes. I never expected it to be full routes, more like mini stories. For Torako though, she's either a miniroute or a what-if Yamato accepted her offer in Takae. Who knows.

I have absolutely no idea what goes on in the plus disc so I can't tell you, I hope something new with clone afters gets announced though.

Marple route when?

Alright thanks I have to wait 10 years for the translation for this.

>More Benkei
>Another sex scene with Benkei
>In her bartender suit
>But more importantn, MORE BENKEI

All of my yes.

Or use a translator, Majikoi vocabulary is not that complex so it should be easy to understand in a lot of parts. Heck, I read Seiso route using one, and after seeing the translation I wasn't reading anything new, all of it was perfectly translated.

Is Cookie worth reading?
>hasn't read Sayaka yet

It's okay, but honestly, it makes you wonder why, instead of creating a robo route, didn't they give us something like Kokoro After in which there was plenty of potential because of Kokoro's family.

Is anyone working on a3 yet or nah?

Ask on Maji Translations, they'll love it.

Playing Monshiro's after route now. So Marple was the person Hume liked and who rejected him according to Claudio in Asumi's route? Why in the world? I can't conceive the idea of a man more badass and manlier than Hume. What were her reasons, Hume seems like the perfect match for a refined lady like her.

Been too busy with exams, you're telling me A2 is done? This and Rance, just what I needed for Christmas. Here's to another year's end spent in front of the monitor.

Happy Friday everyone I finished Mons and Seiso's and really liked them though wish there was more Seiso then Hegemon on the cookie4s and don't know how to feel about robot girls

Threadly reminder that I love this scheming lass

P U R E
U
R
E

CUNT
U
N
T

Xiang Yu pls.

Who cucked him?

Me

A-2 was great, I honestly can't wait for the Yoshitsune route. But then no more Majikoi so fuck.

Just saw A1 and A2 were translated so I marathoned them last night. Only have Azumi left but I know what happens so I saved her for last.

Gotta say I love and hate that feeling of finally getting more Majikoi. The nostalgia and love for the series while I read it and the depression I get when it's over.

Sayaka route was cute. Needed a threesome with Mayuuchi but the VA probably couldn't handle it. How is she doing? I heard they replaced her sadly.

Benkei was pure bliss. She fits so well with Yamato and you can tell that right off the bat. The fact that she was a sex fiend as well really made me like her a lot more.

Mon after was a little disappointing. While Mon was perfect as always, the route itself was a little bland. Snowball fight was cute though. Also needed more H but sadly I get why they didn't.

Aiess had a good start but fizzled out at the end. Aiess was cute af but I don't get why they just didn't give us a Cookie route or even a threesome with both of them.

Like Seiso/Hagemon a lot more than I thought. It's the typical "break/fix the strong female character" that we've seen all too many times but it was still enjoyable. Hagemon was cute at the end and when Seiso asked if her being slutty in bed turned Yamato off my dick was diamonds. Overall the mock battles and route was good just need more Seiso.

So what is the overall status of the series. Like I said earlier, I've been reading this for so long that it sucks that it's really over.

>Sayaka route was cute. Needed a threesome with Mayuuchi but the VA probably couldn't handle it. How is she doing? I heard they replaced her sadly.

Mayu VA was ill but she is doing fine now, there was a patch with her voice for A-1.

>Aiess had a good start but fizzled out at the end. Aiess was cute af but I don't get why they just didn't give us a Cookie route or even a threesome with both of them.

Cookie's VA didn't want to do h-scenes, that's why we got Aiess.

>Benkei was pure bliss.
Another user saw the light, welcome home.

All good things must come to an end. What really sucks is that there aren't series like Majikoi out there.

Is there any other vn's that'll make me feel that warm fuzzy feeling majikoi gives me

>use a translator
What do you mean?
Like google translate?

>Plus Disc
Looking forward to it when it gets uploaded.

If you are looking for another vn with a huge cast and great character interactions like Majikoi then tough luck

Well Takahiro is done with AgK so hopefully he will write more Majikoi since it's a Money maker

Oh shit she finally got better, thank god. Maybe I'll download the patch if it's out A1 is pretty short though so it might not matter much.

Also I figured as much. Too bad, her voice is sexy.

And yeah, I always liked her the most out of the clones but this clinched it. Seiso is a close second though.

Who is that my mind escapes me?

wait what the fuck he is also the writer of akame ga kill? holy shit the writer that I despised so much is the writer that I really liked..

To be honest he should be better writing a comedy manga instead.

He should have made AgK a VN too.

>Leone route never
>Esdeath route never
>instead we got shitty Mine

What the fuck

Akame ga kill originally was meant to be a VN and it's quite clear Takahiro stopped giving a shit about it a while ago. Thankfully his attention can be put elsewhere so he can get back to writing something decent instead of the half ass work hes done in the past few years.

Filename, Aki,

Mine was 2nd best after Leone, cuckdese lover

Who knows. I kinda feel bad saying it, but I don't mind if they milk Majikoi more since it's great.

>Mine was 2nd best

No she wasn't.

Her and yoshitsune would have beaten xiang yu but instead she made a cunt move and attacked yoshitsune instead.

Why is she the worst again?

Yes she was, cucklover

That's not Miyako though

>meidos next

Just something I've been curious about for a while now, but how did Minato soft managed to get so many big names VA's and convince then to voice an H-game? Most of then never did another 18+ VN besides Majikoi, and is not like Minato soft was a big name company before it came around to be able to pay well enough to convince most VA's to change their minds. At least I think they weren't, correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know for other VA but Asakawa (Momoyo) did many hentai/eroge before. I think she just doesn't care about it.

I need more Tatsuko.

For shit and giggles.
See: Sugita

ALL HAIL LOLICONIA.

which of the 3 through 5 games are worth playing? All?

They really have been teasing us with them since S.

>That one scene where they invert their personalities and Jun turns into a MILF chaser
I lost my shit

COOOOKIE DYNAMIC

How's your progress with A-2 going lads? Who's your favorite girl at the moment?

You posted them

[x] Stacy
[ ] Lee

Already read and got all the cg
I think playing all 3 routes in 1 day was blowing my load a little too fast because now I have nothing to do again

Lee > Stacy

Ayakashibito

It's darker and had even more action than Majikoi but the fuzziness is real

>[x] Stacy
>[ ] Lee

No user it's like this:
[X] Stacy
[X] Lee

This poster is right

Them. A2 was a little lack luster otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTC7W6US_W4

What routes do you replay on occasion. I love reading Momoyo and Wanko in the original as well as Monshiro and Tatsuko's in S.

I am not a fan of the Tsubame route but holy shit, those H scenes

Momoyo
Monshiro
Benkei

Benkei
Wanko
Margit

Seiso's, Momoyo's and Lee's are the ones I re-read the most I think.

Benkei and Mayucchi

That's the wrong Jun.

Disappointed after Hegemon route I realized nothing will ever come close to Benkei

Natto.

Benkei
Wanko
Agave after
Seiso
Koyuki
Tsubame, Yamato dominate side

swift.chips.jp/bieber/
(´・ω・`)

The original vn in its entirety
Monshiro
Margrit
Kokoro

I've gone through Aiess route first expecting her to be shit, but it turned out she's really cute. I honestly can't think of a single character in this series that I don't like.

Is that why the VAs seem like they're having a blast with Majikoi, or is that just my rose-tinted Majikoi glasses?

That's one of the good points of the Majikoi series. While usually the majority of VNs put focus only on the main character and the heroines, and maybe one or two sidekicks, in Majikoi all characters that have a face have a unique personality and are really likeable. It also helps that they use good voice actors for the characters.

>Wiki Xiang Yu.
>Still doesn't get what kind of character he is.
>Hmm... maybe some image from musou game will tell me more.
>Oh...

>Why did the last thread got purged earlier there was a good amount of posts.

I don't get it either, maybe I miss something. I thought friday majikoi thread on Sup Forums is an ok ;_;

I don't see why they would have an issue with it now since Sup Forums has been having Majikoi threads for about 5 years now and it technically does have an anime even though we don't acknowledge it.

Newfag mod, or fagcat Kyle the cuck SJW

I mean if I'm not mistaken there is that anime to discuss. With terrible characterization of takae

>/jp/
Now that is one way to know that the moderator was a newfag.

Even as side character Momoyo is still miracle of universe.

I have a thing for smug girl so she is my favorite A-2.

Ageha route when, my lads?

Never, this is as close as we can get from ageha.

>no h-scene in yukata
>no h-scene in sundress
They fucked up