Why do Americans routinely mutilate their newborns?

Why do Americans routinely mutilate their newborns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
youtube.com/watch?v=YWKoPnzECfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hygiene and disease prevention as well as participating in a shared cultural institution. A few for aesthetics or to cure discomfort as well.

because they're cuck and good goys. Muh biggest navy and richest nation still a good goy

JEWS

Good goy

>hygene

Hygene is washing your dick daily, not cutting a piece of it off you cuck

Oy vey

>my baby is so much more hygienic now!

because kikes told them to and they obey like good goys

it's healthier
women like cut dicks more
god commanded it to humans and i'm not even jewish

wtf is this kike talking about it had nothing to do with masturbation, it doesn't need to be proven by science that you can jerk your dick with or with out foreskin

omg i thought it was a running joke. are burgers kekbara kebab jews now?

>Hygiene and disease prevention

Don't tell me lies, amerimutt.

Oy gevalt! M-Moshe.. why is this thread here??

That guy is an idiot and I hope someone kicks his ass really hard. I'm circumcised and I can think of a thousand worse things than such. That moron deserves a hard beating. Shit, being circ'd probably has made it so that my record is literally unbelievable to modern women. Women from the 1980s know that 14 orgasms a night (sober) isn't world record material, but it seems it is now..

You younger guys will NEVER be the man I am at 40.

Goddamn, I'm glad I'm not circumcised.

Yeah, I don't support male circumcision.

It doesn't seem necessary to me. The medical industry should only perform surgery on juveniles when it's for a specific medical intervention; not a blanket, "Well, it might help in the future to cut this off..."

Yes, but do you feel pain with your erections, I imagine that that would really fucking suck

This should be turned into copypasta if it isn't already.

*yawn* they actually pay you to post this?

He should thank Kikes for that “honour” and cut his personal losses. (((They))) are ultimately the reason why we should be so upset over class, racial, economic, and statial differences.

It would always exist no matter the universe we live inside of, but the “gommunists” are stupidly hellbent on turning society into a shithole of uncertainty and stupidity.

Stop appropriating anti-Thanksgiving campaigns

You forgot the part where you irreparably destroy millions of nerve endings and scramble part of the infant's brand new brain.

mutilation victim detected

feelsbadman

Bacuse they are retards

>ITT: carrot dicks circle jerk again.

Nope. I feel great. My ex did say that she thought the surgeon had more expertise, though, than most. I'm not sure how the bitch would have known that, but subtext.

I am serious. I have had no issue concerning circumcision. I'm not sure what to say, fellas; I didn't know what circumcision was until we all did, basically. I like my dick and I am glad I don't have some unnecessary hood on it. I get it that some feeling was lost, but like I alluded. say I think it helps anyway. Do what you want, but this time the kikes are right. (hey it rhymed!)

good news now you can get your whole dick cut off instead

>aesthetics
>to cure discomfort as well.

>participating in a shared cultural institution

what does it mean

WHEN I WAS

Lots of American Protestants are Judaisers

schlomo, you don't live in fucking desert anymore, it's not so difficult to wash your dick from time to time

> 40 years old
> still posting on peruvian llama shearing enthusiast board

Yeah bruh you da real man

Wtf who cares why are grown men so emotional about this

Your flag means that I win if you want to go that route, faggot mate. Yeah, I feel like half an asshole tonight like you. Aw shit, we sound kind of gay...

Am circumcised, no pain when erect and I get very hard.

Love sex, have had a lot of it and will have more!

U do realize getting circumsized is a good thing right? Less prone to diseases

cause they are jew kikes and above all, cucks.

>John Harvey Kellogg
I thought the Jews did this?

Then you obviously don't go through the same shit as this guy, dumbfuck.

Because their culture mandates them to leave a tip

Those pics are just soft vs hard for me

No, even worse. The Seventh-Day Adventists

I wonder, as a cir'd dude, is it REALLY that hard for a regular guy to wash his cock? I like to think I'd still, keep a clean dick even if the Jews didn't influence my private special zone. I guess so. This world has no hope but Jesus unironically.

In 2000BC, soy goy.

>Less prone to diseases

So a middle-eastern savage practice is superior to wester mentality?

I have a normal penis and have never had any health issues with it. How could I be less prone than 0?

Internet tough guy, eh? And why did they share their story asshole? Right? Good I win.

I never cared about it much

It's just weird that my mom and dad (and whoever cared for me) know that my dick is cut. I know they don't think about it, but they know.

yes god taught them to do so and they are chosen people. you don't want to piss of g'd j'hva now??

Idk how a uncir'ed washes but I assume they have to roll that shit back until it's all visible after that flap. Other than that also have to worry about ur dick being choked by hair if u don't trim. Also I'm sure if ur gay u have a reason to be mad cuz u can't dock ur lover

circumcised men are like semi-eunuchs, they let some doctor cut off a piece of their penis, reducing sexual pleasure forever. I dunno how they can live with it, they aren't even real men

They know because they signed off on it. Jesus Christ, come back and destroy the world, please.

A little thing I made.

All you've got to do is pull the skin back and wash yer head. Sometimes the frenulum is slightly difficult to clean if you've got an erection, but other than that it's about 99% as easy to clean. Plus it feels good, because all my nerve endings are intact.

>circumcised men are like semi-eunuchs

Circumcised dicks are basically glorified vaginas.

During WWII kikes had made their own fake ID's. Hitler knew they were running around, and he wanted to stuff them into ovens after gassing them. With fake ID's, kikes got away with murder. So, Hitler started making suspects drop their pants and do a foreskin inspection, the only 100% accurate way of unmasking a kike.
Fast forward to America in 1950's. Jews didn't want another Hitler to be able to tell them apart, so the Jew doctors pushed the "genital mutilation for everyone" message in Jewish medical journals. This is why we have male genital mutilation in the US today. Jews, Hitler and WWII.

Ugh ack eww... can you imagine? I am so glad the Jews Jew'd my dick. It's the only think they're possibly correct about. You faggot atheists can keep your rotten burrito cocks.

The most disgusting thing is not be circumcised but says it is ok.

I wonder if these idiots will allow the jew to mutilate their sons.

>I am so glad the Jews Jew'd my dick

Ah the majestic mating call of the American

But did God taught them to let the murifats with insesitive dick heads for the rest of their lives?

When people say religious reasons, what they really mean is for Jewish reasons.

Its crazy that so many men out there defend it. They will lash out and call you an "anteater".

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

I'm glad that skin is gone. I am sure I'd stand more of a chance at being a premature ejaculator had I MORE feeling down there. I'm good. You poor oversensitive bastards. Seek out a good surgeon, oh and don't lie and say most women favor you; most women hate hooded dicks.

How did it spread from the Jews to the gentiles I wonder? I don't know a single Jew but I was circumcised. Now it is done just to be "normal" in the US, although lot's of immigrants and their children don't have it done. It should be outlawed, obviously. There is NO valid excuse to do it other than for legitimate medical conditions. I would never let someone o this to my son.

I have been to the USA and they love foreskin, I even fucked a rich Jewish girl

I honestly think girls are just trying to make you feel better when they say they prefer mutilated cock

why are 90% of Germans Muslim?

Hahah lashing out..do what you want to yourself or your sons, but acting like it's a bad thing it stupidity. Be dirty, but don't complain later.

Nah, I don't suspect that even for a second. Women, in America at least, prefer a cut dick.

I don't have to, did you not even read the fucking OP image or what kek I'm actually finding it pretty fuckin hard to believe your this retarded.

Moms have sons cut so they will be aesthetically pleasing to women as so they won't look odd in the locker room around other guys.
I don't know what to do for my unborn son. I hear uncut have to wash under the foreskin after every time they piss, which seems like a nuisance.

YES
GOOD GOYIM
SNIPPY SNIP SNIP

That is one of the worst replies I have ever read. Think on it.

not really m8 it's just most american men are circumcised so thats what they are stuck with

the ones who have both universally prefer uncut

100% denial mode.

Actually, women prefer uncircumcised penises for intercourse across the board. However, that preference is minor, because the overwhelming opinion is that all dicks are weird when surveyed.
However, yes, you are right. When you mutilate your genitals to the point that permanent nerve damage occurs, you tend to last longer in bed.

They are at least right about female preferences. It's still not a good reason to mutilate your son and I think it is slowly changing.

I could say the same about your initial post, fag.

This. They prefer uncut unless they don't know any better or are trying to be nice. Cutfags can't give me one good reason why they wouldn't prefer a foreskin.

Faggot

U can get snipped later but it hurts like hell cuz u can feel it and remember it.

You sad sack. You're more depressed than me, clearly. My dick's appearance (and it is great) doesn't usually factor into my general intellectual world view.

You are just a liar.

I'm super fucking glad my parents had it done before I was old enough to remember.

Looks better, smells better, better performance, no phimosis, no cheese dick.

I'd take "mutilated" over anteater dick any day.

Wait. I've got it. What if you rub a very fine grain sand paper on your cock so you take the first few layers of skin off, then your cock will be really sensitive when you next have intercourse.

>I hear uncut have to wash under the foreskin after every time they piss, which seems like a nuisance.
lol no, I never knew there was all this disinfo and propaganda against foreskins
>Moms have sons cut so they will be aesthetically pleasing to women
cutting a piece of your dick off because you think girls will like it is the most beta thing I have ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=YWKoPnzECfU

>Denial, the post
Got reputable sauce that says otherwise?

>smells better
>he doesn't know that the natural smell of dick is an aphrodisiac
>cutfags have no idea what they're talking about

I love these threads so much.

you don't get cheese dick or bad smells unless you don't shower...

Lol so this is just a thread of men trying to justify their unwanted mutilation. Guys this is fucking sad. Just end it. End it all. No more circumcision.

>If you don't shower you'll smell bad

Words of wisdom from the mother country.

Can't all those symptoms be avoided with care? But yeah, I'm good too. I am positive most men are utter pigs who pay little attention to detail, so I literally thank God for circumcision.

im making that copypasta go viral

>thank god for circumcision
>thank god
That's a funny way to spell jews

So you'll suck my dick?

You want a magazine or CNN to say that I approve and or feel great about my dick in general? For one, I feel awesome about my dick, for second, fuck off, it ain't your business.

I'd care about my dick if it were diseased, but I have been picky and also protected myself, but am I speaking another language? I tend to think hoods are, well, hoods.

God is more real than you have ever been to me. I talked to God once and he didn't discuss dice.