Can't take a stand against women being sexually assaulted because he is a rapist himself

>can't take a stand against women being sexually assaulted because he is a rapist himself

Fuck this guy.

YOU Again sage KYS KYS
How about Creepy JOE?

he is a true nigger, 100%

I know you're memeing but he's probably outright raped/drugged women before. He's a rich billionaire who's use to getting anything he wants. And with the whole "grab her by the pussy shit" it doesn't exactly help him

Serious question, no larping or SJW shit. Would you still support him if you knew he raped a women?

I'd support him if he shot me on fifth avenue.

No and I'd hate him even more for taking on so much responsibility and becoming such a huge symbol when he had those kinds of skeletons in his closet.

Only way I'd forgive him is if when he went down for it he revealed every single piece of dirt he has on everybody. and even then I'd still hate him I'd just be entertained.

I would support him even more, women don't deserve any kind of respect.

Never ending bot threads.

Trump idolizes Andrew Jackson and I think that is the perfect embodiment. A reckless genocidal arrogant asshole that doesn't even understand the basics of trade economics. Trump is terrible for this country.

>second in left column
Classic creepy joe.

KYS

Retard op just projecting as usual

>muh sexual assault
neck yourself moral faggot

Not even a real issue. What you're seeing is women retroactively applying an inaccurate definition of harassment to events in their past. Simply because it has become trendy to do so.

how 'bout creepy fake politician

I still can't understand the mental gymnastics your fellow christian were doing with this.

>Leftists having to turn to a fictional character to win an argument against the President.
Sad!

>t. fugly closeted permavirgin

Why do you want the potus to be your Fucking chaparone and babysitter?