HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

>SLIGHT INHALE
ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha

>Nonoo
Oh. Oh nononono. Ohhhh noonononon hahahahahahahahahah

Welp, the memes are blending into reality

Wait is hollywood a bunch of degenerate jews?

You just can't make this shit up.

What?! NO! What are you thinking, goy?

Going to need a quick rundown on Dohorty as a surname.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

>Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

>Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Fuck I am retarded and checked.

oh nonononono

THE JEW IS THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD. THE FALSE GOD. THEY ARE EVIL INCARNATE. THEY MUST ALL DIE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>JEWISH PERSUASION
They can't keep getting away with this!!!!!

hey guys take it easy on them. its probably just young kids in love

ISRAEL WAS A MISTAKE

Had to take her picture from a straight on angle to hide that schnoz.

Kek

Lmaoing at the UK rn senpai

We brought somthing into our world that we cannot control nor get rid of. I wanna say "Ya dun goof'd" but jesus this shit is hilarious.

EVERY
TIME

Its just a coincidence boyim, move along

Are you kidding me? It's gaelic as fuck

Ya, but is she?

chiggitty checked son

so true. so unbelievably true.

> be me at thanksgiving
> female cousin had divorced her good husband (genuine guy and solid 9/10 chad) and is now living with an unemployed jewish wannabe movie-director who already has a kid (obvious full-time fucker of goyim, 4/10 looks but 10/10 selfish alpha). she brings them both to thanksgiving.
> trp confirmed
> other female cousin is on antidepressants and lording it over her fat mother and thin beta father, dropping greenpeace-tier far left beliefs that her parents are paying for her to learn, and her rants verbally attack most existing power structures as "racist" and highlight her desire for total non-interference with anything alive including plants.
> Sup Forums confirmed
> no one else in my family has a clue why everything is so terrible. grandpa watches cnn as a jewish woman anchor and black man anchor bash civilized things while making duping-delight faces.
> stuff my face to not feel my loss of hope.