youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w28UacQa_sY
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo
youtu.be/MQ9fSDX9bQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude you just made a fucking thread like 5 minutes ago

WE

Oh shit my bad, lads

lol...wtf race baiting garbage....you can like steve jobs and tupac.....

First half got my hopes up. Then the nigger started chimping out spouting the same old liberal talking points.

>Nigger means something diffran when nigger says it
>Gets mad about All lives matter
>Muh rasis cops
>Muh grandma wuz a slave
Then
>Stop blaming everyone else White man!

WTF

Honestly, it gave both sides 100% accurately.

7 minute music video condensed into 7 words:
witey be raycis an i dindu nuffin

So you didn’t watch the end?

>t. Nigger
Fuck off with nigger sympathy

(((Trending)))

Yeah I was surprised to hear so many legitimate complaints about black people/culture in a rap video

Joyner has been based

youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4

White talk about responsibility. Never touches nigger. Not threatening. Nigger chimps out. Hits hat, throws table. Talks about victim-hood. I would say it fits average reality.
I dunno. It was all fine until the hug w/o the required no-homo.

>"I aint racist, my sister's boyfriend is black"

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why's he so god damn fat

of course the the black guy turns to physical rage in the video hitting the hat off the guy and flipping the table over... people with low IQ's will always turn to violence.

Alright I sucked it up and watched the end. Still WTF.

All this division has been because of the left. You mention facts and they go into nuclear meltdown.

CIv Nat pipe dreams

Cutting edge stuff

It's Liberal Nogger horseshit. It makes the "Trump supporting White guy" look like some fat racist asshole, and the black guy as the one who's right.

Niggers gonna nig. Garbage.

The division is natural and has always existed. As integrated increases "division" increases. It seemed like less of an issue in the past because of geographical segregation.

This shit will only get worse until civicucks like you realize that your position is afforded to you by the sacrifice of your ancestors and other races would happily destroy you for the sake of their progeny.

Everyone get in there and start dropping red pills, that shit is about to blow up, crush these liberal retards with facts and statistics and whatcg them the salty tears flow.

Jigs are cancer. To try and understand them is to stare madness in the face. There is no solution

White guy addressed the core issue of fatherless black highschool dropouts.

Black guy didn't.

Fix your own community, you're protesting in the wrong place, you need to protest your neighborhoods.

This is literally all you need to do and your kids will have a good life.

AYO

>TUPAC DIED CRACKA
>killed by other niggerz

it was your time to make a point nigga

Division was never just natural and division has only occurred because of the left. Blacks were slave owners and still are today.

Not even going to dignify that with a view

Thats the US in one picture a full nigger and a fat 56%.

He's not right.

>OJ fucking did it
>Whites don't get called back because diversity hires
>Trump isn't payback for Obama, I supported Obama and Trump is payback for bad government

He's not right, but he was honest, and I appreciate the spirit of the ending.

Trump isn't right a lot (crowd was smaller), but he is honest (looked big from his vantage point and he got mixed info about online and bussing shit), usually about small shit and that's why he resonates with half the country.

Whites owned other whites as well, that doesn't mean that the races saw each other strictly in terms of class.

>nigger throws shit around.
classic.

Yes. Outside of the left, race relations have always been great in America

Tell me more plz

I'd say it was a fair representation of both sides. The most important things though is that it opens the conversation for real change. Whether or not it's what we want it's still a step forward.

So what exactly are niggers chimping out about?

Have you not seen the NFL? Lost of millionaire blacks because of conservative middle class. The ones they call racist.

>oy vey this video is supposed to be a (((fair))) fight but we still need it to ridiculously lean against Trumpy poo

huwhite mad because black makes excuses for everything.
black makes excuses for everything.

The black guy did not make any arguments but he can articulate white arguments.

Reminded me of this shit. I posted this last night before i went to bed. I thought it was pretty funny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w28UacQa_sY

song is pretty redpilled desu, at least till around 3 mins

Eat shit, nigger

This passes as music today apparently.

>white guy made a rational argument that niggerdom is bad
>black guy chimped out

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT YOU IDIOTS ITS NOT A CRITIQUE OF WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS MUCH AS ITS A CRITIQUE OF BLACK DINDUS

Sure, most blacks won't see it that way but that's not the artists fault, he's trying his best. I don't understand why Sup Forums even hates the blacks that speak out against nigger culture and nitpicks every little negative thing they can find instead of encouraging them to question their situation and maybe improve it. Given a choice between blacks uplifting themselves, rejecting nigger culture, improving their shitty neighborhoods or just staying niggerish and ruining this country so I have someone to laugh at I'll take the former over the latter. Now I just want to post more red-pilled rap music and watch you ethno-nationalist retards reeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo

keep posting shit like this

>this is your brain on 56% white (mongrelmutt)

I'm not racist my wife's son is black

>implying music

It's rap. Enough said. I'd listen to give my opinion, but I don't speak nigger.

>Trump supporter is fat guy with nigger voice
>Trump supporter lyric sample:
>)They f--k the world with a Make America Great condom)
>My voice been back
>I’m not racist, my sister’s boyfriend’s black

This is nigger tier bullshit.. i thought you anons were better than this

>mentions his culture
>fried chicken and koolaid

It wasn't a call out to nigger culture though. The end just was a Agree to Disagree shit

They are chimping out because when they do they get wealth from whites and social privileges that they can use to better their life circumstances..

>trump supporter is fat
And? You realize the majority of your country is now morbidly obese.

Besides, look at the niggers hair.

I actually liked it.
They did a shockingly good job on fairly representing both sides.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. I genuinely dont dislike black people. Their culture annoys me but if we could unite against our true enslavers it would be amazing.
Its just alot of them are blinded by the media apparatus brainwashing

All this does is attempt to equate the non-arguments blacks and liberals use to excuse black behavior with with the actual criticisms civilized society has against them

which is a win for liberals. they want you to accept that its just a matter of "perspective" and not right and wrong, because they have no real argument

What the hell ever happened to right and wrong? blacks represent 13% of the population and commit 51% of the violent crime. there's no excuse for that. there's no excuse for glorifying criminal behavior and fathers abandoning their families in droves. they do know better. they just refuse to hold themselves to a higher standard. Now liberals want you to do the same thing for them. Don't fall for it.

>no subtitles
fucking chauvinists, reported

That smell when you hug him.

He's fat but at least he looks respectable beyond that and isn't wearing purposefully torn open pants, a fucking teenager clothesline fake jersey, and a spider for hair.

What the fuck does the NFL have to do with the entire history of race problems we’ve had? The race problems aren’t bc of the left. They are bc of race

>too dense to see the point
is pic related a clear enough call-out of nigger culture?

>pol doesn't support people like this in their quest to tear down niggerdom and replace it with civilized culture
sad and terribly unchristian but whatever, Sup Forums only LARPS as a Christian board.

No. It's a carrot on a stick that enslaves them to vote Democrat who ironically were their slave owners before.

that fat is not the norm.. could have easily made the white guy a chad but the nigger chose to degrade trump supporters even more than his lyrics already degrade

niggers think that hair is the style

>Nigger nigger nigger
>Look we tearing down nigger culture guys

Is that Eminem in a fat suit, I don't get it.

It made me think

You're full of shit. Obesity is definitely the norm.

The following statistics comprise adults age 20 and over. The overweight percentages for the overall US population are higher reaching 39.4% in 1997, 44.5% in 2004, 56.6% in 2007, and 63.8% (adults) and 17% (children) in 2008. In 2010, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported higher numbers once more, counting 65.7% of American adults as overweight, and 17% of American children, and according to the CDC, 63% of teenage girls become overweight by age 11. In 2013 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) found that 57.6% of American citizens were obese. The organization estimates that 3/4 of the American population will likely be overweight or obese by 2020. The latest figures from the CDC as of 2014 show that more than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults age 20 and older and 17% of children and adolescents aged 2–19 years were obese. A second study from the National Center for Health Statistics at the CDC showed that 39.6% of US adults age 20 and older were obese as of 2015-2016 (37.9% for men and 41.1% for women).

it's blue pill enough not to alarm the normies.
but really how do we solve the unemployed nigger problem? Maybe that's what trump is doing with bringing back manufacturing. We need low IQ jobs and they need to be insourced instead of outsourced to pajeets and rice niggers.

It's not realistic to expect niggers to compete in the white collar space. I mean i've met a few, but most niggers aren't smart enough to cut it.

>muh grandmother wuz a slave

yea no

Enslave niggers now

I said THAT LEVEL of obesity is not normal.

Nice red herring though. I said the nigger made the Trump supporter fat to degrade trump supporters - now you made me repeat it

What are you a fucking abbo?

>If they act like a nigger then call them a NIGGER
I see the problem here. He's telling them to stop taking pride in being a nigger, aka the worst possible specimen of their race, and start acting like men.

You're in denial you 52% cunt. If you could actually read you might have seen the part where the OECD found that 57.6% of Americans were OBESE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT OBESE IS, YOU FUCKNUT? You cunts are fatter than you are white, now fuck off.

>being this dense
both people are supposed to represent the stereotype, its not like the black guy is a distinguished black gentleman in business attire. He's an angry street thug, and the other guy is a middle class rural/suburban dad.

Shut ya cracka ass up, white boi.

>>Muh grandma wuz a slave
civil ended 1864 , kangz americans are old bastards

>fatter than you are white
kek

KEK

K E K

Stealing that one

Can somebody tell one of those uppity groids in the comments the following:

There's no difference between nigger and nigga. As the retarded niggar said in the video "they called us nigger to have power over us" nigger what? Nah, they just called you that. You being a fucking retard is what gave them power over (not you but maybe your ancestors). It wasn't the word. It was you. It was your African brain, you tried to compare yourself to whites and you didn't like the results. All the words used to describe blacks becomes a taboo, because of the person it's describing. Nigger, coon, colored folk, negro... They all mean black people, and that's the issue. Black People are shit.
Hell you wanna know something neat? All that black achievement, most of those inventors aren't even black, they're mixed race. They've got their brain from the part of their genes that isn't African.

Much obliged

So by your logic the nigger in the video is obese too..

If you had a brain cell left you'd recognize that the nigger made the white guy fat and racist to demoralize white males/trump supporters

for you.

whoa, this video really made me think. FUCK BORDERS N SHEEEIIIIT WE ARE ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

So this is video's entire point is:
>fuck lawz n borders n shiet nigga
Is a legitimate argument in today's racially apprehensive political climate? Yeah no thanks, that's fucking retarded. We're never going to have an honest conversation about race relations, because that would force Blacks to accept their failings - something they will never do.

And the nigger looks like a typical street thug with a collection of dead rats his head. Your blood is so fucking mixed that it isn't supplying enough oxygen to your brain, you should see a doctor. If you can fucking afford it, that is.

>hide post

Because blacks don't have any arguments, and whites actually do.

>abbo thinks nigger video is a "fair representation"
>when confronted with facts that the nigger video is an obvious attack on white males/trump supporters, abbo attempts to bring up "amerimuttmeme" and cries that "white males are obese and mixed race"
>Down under abbo nigger cries some more

that about it?

My thoughts exactly.

>Blame whitey
>Blame whitey
>It's hard out hurr for a nigga
>Tupac was tryna make it!! (Killed by niggers)

Do they have any self awareness?

I wouldn't appreciate it if a black guy acted like that towards a white dude. Makin' me sad.

>Didn't get the font right on the hat.
0/10 did not watch.

Based Sweden
Keep your chin up bud

Eh, I’d hit it.

Whiter than you Shar'queffa

Download the video, cut it off at 2:55, and then reupload it with the title "Trump 2020"

That MAGA cap is so blatantly a cheap chink knockoff

youtu.be/MQ9fSDX9bQA

some white music

Based af post.
Thank you for posting this user. 10/10 video. Truth from both sides of the spectrum.

Any dimwit not seeing this for a high quality artistic composition of truth has a pleb tier shit mind. Not even going to bother making follow up post as today marks the void of new. It's been an interesting time on chan. I've gathered a lot but its time to go. As much as anons have been instrumental in this timeline, you best find your way on the right path soon.

DROP REDPILLS IN THE COMMENT SECTION - THIS VIDEO IS GOING TO GO VIRAL

MAXIMUM REDPILL COVERAGE

Lol, someone edit out the second half so I can show my famalam