Rewrite 2nd season

Will it live up to the hype of the VN routes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkqEQda5Dgs&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

I fucking knew it

B-but the cell phone game showed an Inoue scenario.

The first season was kind of....tripe, so I'm not expecting much.

Grisaia wasn't that bad. Hoping for a similar level of treatment.

Grisaia cut out the best scene in the first game though.

dicks

Considering it was Key's worst VN it's hard to have much hype for an adaptation to begin with putting aside who is adapting it.

penises

>key's worst VN
>when Little Busters exists

I will rewrite this scenario

only two routes were good, akane and moon, the rest were shit.

This is garbage. For what purpose?

>didn't like Kotori's route
you monster

But why is it garbage?

the last part was the only good thing about the route, the rest was pretty boring desu.

Koto x Kota is the only true route though

Agreed, don't know why people thought so highly of the VN. Few good routes and Terra was one of the worst "true" routes I have ever read. Worst Key VN by far

i'll beat u up fag

Same here, i have to force myself to end terra route, why is this route so overrated?.

People have always called it mediocre. I've never heard a single poster here tout it as anything great. As a stand alone route I'd say it's fine but it certainly doesn't have the feeling of a traditional ending route for a Key VN.

How many Key VNs end with everyone dying, though?

>worst key VN
Wrong. Take your awful taste elsewhere. It's the second best.

>garbage
Because the source material is good, it's to advertise it and the upcoming game.
I don't expect a pleb like you to understand though.

>LB
>worst
Absolute terminally shit taste.
It's literally Key's magnum opus, fuck off.

the thing is, this is my first key vn, so i can´t compare rewrite to other works from them, it´s just that everything in terra feels forced.

I can't think of a single person dying in Terra other than a few horrible individuals. All the girls and even Kotarou live on in the end. I think you may have misunderstood something.

I won't say that you were wrong in reading Rewrite first but it wouldn't have been my recommendation. It sticks out amongst other Key VNs because it isn't really similar to their past work.

Luis. Suzaki. Esaka.

I liked Esaka of course but he and the others you mentioned are side characters even if he takes on a more prominent role in Terra. The other user said "everyone" dies in Terra. It just isn't true.

In fact Terra is by definition the one route where everyone doesn't die.

the only good characters in terra are the side characters that ended up dying to make the story more tragic. The rest were either: edgelords, drama queen or complete retards

>like eight years old kotori is a drama queen

But he's our edgelord, damnit. Plus I would say he had some pretty good reasons to be an edgelord.

Terra Kotarou was an asshole, but he was a pretty sympathetic asshole.

Nice work spending 30hrs reading a VN about characters you did like.

im talking about the terra route, i have no problems with how the characters were in the other routes.

Kotarou was at his best in Terra

even when he acted like a like a fucking nerd in kagari presence?, because i hated that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NkqEQda5Dgs&t=14s
The opener in the final episode was actually really well done.

Aside from the boob grab the final episode was really well done.

Yeah, it was of surprising high quality.

Mating time?

bump

like most VN adaptation, the anime will never be as good as the VN
with that said, I'm really looking forward to S2