Ah FFS! Now the deep state is just fucking with us

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/vegas-gunman-owned-unit-at-reno-shooting-site-report-says.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/vegas-gunman-owned-unit-at-reno-shooting-site-report-says.amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Montage_Reno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some sort of safehouse...?

That's genuinely strange.

I'm convinced he was some kind of arms dealer. That's why he had so many guns and why everything went quiet

lets archive that

unv.is/foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/vegas-gunman-owned-unit-at-reno-shooting-site-report-says.amp.html

I thought he was poor and out of money? Isn't that the excuse for him buying 32 guns and shooting 5000 rounds of disappearing ammo???

Lol.
Here's where they link Paddock to ISIS using a patsy, thereby "clearing" the entire suspect af Vegas narrative.
Cue Rita Katz of SITE Intelligence "finding" new ISIS videos linking Paddock to Reno shooter.
Cue Iran and Syria somehow getting wrangled into this, so a Zionist war can start.
Oy vey.

A L L . A . C O I N C I D E N S H
Y O U . T R U S T . U S
L O O K . I N T O . M Y . E Y S H
Y U R . E Y S H . R . F E E L I N G . H E E V e e eeeee...

Maybe this guy is the real shooter.

what hotel is it at?

>muh arms dealer theory
You’re only committed to thinking like a retard

Bump
Can anyone paste article highlights? What are they concluding from this?

NVR MIND FOUND IT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Montage_Reno

Don't forget the valium. That shits always making niggas mass murder people.

He apparently sold the condo last year.

muh arms dealer

Owner
ST Residential LLC

this shit is just getting stupid now

Are this shoop?

check. From the link:
>A woman in the room with the suspect was able to get out unharmed, police said ...

Does ANYONE believe that the gov't didn't murder innocent people now and then for reasons unclear to many? Stop me if this hurts your brains.

You glow in the dark, nigger

I dont get what ((they)) are trying to say by this

I am aware of your repeating numbers