SHUT IT DOWN

/our/ Floyd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rTPfkEs93E
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-PSeAfSKQe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wat a sick cunt

He’s been such a pussy the last few years and now he 180s and names the jew? What did he do?

what did he do?

What did he do? Admit the wall was a manifesto?

progressive rock/metal is for people who prefer listening to instruments over listening to music

He's been critical of Israel for years.
Doesn't change the fact he's a bleeding heart pansy.
Also the Final Cut sucked

Baby boomers suck!

based Roger

Being against (((Israel))) is a major antisemitic crime now, fellow goyim. It was barely tolerated before but the kikes are getting feisty now, specially since Waters supports the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement in which people stop investing in Israel.

This is how we can redpill lefties like Waters and co: They need to know that the Jew is against all of us.

youtu.be/0rTPfkEs93E

Roger has always been shit and I don't care if he gasses every single Jew on Earth.

Fuck off. Go back to listening to Eminem.

Fuck Waters, Gilmour was the mastermind behind Pink Floyd anyway.

Also, OYYYYY VEYYYYYY REMEMBER GERMANS, ALWAYS SHILL FOR (((US)))

Correct on all accounts. However, everything after Animals sucked.

I think you mean Richard Wright.
Seriously, what's Floyd without keyboard?

>would you like to see Britannia rule again?
>Would you like to send, your colored cousins home again?
Sounds about right.

You have two options here
>listen to some Rush and see the errors of your ways
Or
>kill yourself

Hates Trump, Republicans and white people. Puts out a meme album every decade or so and sells a few dozen tickets per show. Pink Floyd (without him) still sells out arenas. Honestly a "boycott" would probably help him since it reminds people that he exists.

I really liked endless river though

Pink Floyd was one of the more interesting bands of my youth. Perhaps you should catch a few bars of mumble rap and report back.

Their music sucks, its overrated and very much only designed to sell in the 70s and fit in said era.
Also, lol.

*blocks your 'best of phil collins cd*

Nothing personal, tiddlywink.

How do people intentionally ignore the fact that this guy is such a monstrous whiny cunt?

Listening to Momentary Lapse of Reason right now. He put a star of Isreal on the side of the pig at one of concerts when he was playing animals. Definitely /ourguy/
>pic related

Right wing snowflakes have amused themselves to death.

Never much cared for roger. GIlmour on the other hand is my favorite guitarist of all time. He also knows to keep his opinions to himself.

ur overrated, cunt

>He thinks I dislike Pink Floyd
Perhaps you should reread what I wrote and report back.

He also put Trump on that pig and isn't even on Momentary Lapse of Reason.
Seeing him do The Wall Live was pretty cool though.

Control freak and a shit cunt. Saw him years ago on a solo tour where he played what he thought 'The Wall' should have sounded like.
Horrible, black female backup singers hallelujahing over every fucking line, off key and didnt even have a sound engineer.

Waters may have come up with a lot of Floyds ideas but it was Gilmour who honed and perfected them and to a lesser extent Barrett.

Fuckhead broke them up because he wouldn't compromise with his shit 'artistic' vision and Gilmour rightly told him to get fucked.
Pretty funny shit though, love seeing celebs get old and speak their mind.

I never understood why people say Pink Floyd is political, out of their five or six known hits, only Another Brick in the Wall seems to be political.

t. tastelet

This. Wright was the heart and soul of 'Floyd

Trans-Siberian Orchestra is pretty cool.

he looks like shit now

When listening to The Wall (d1 and 2), listen for orchestral elements. The orchestral elements denote a "Waters" song and are all typically aimed at exploring Waters' butthurt over WW2 and his daddy issues - barely political. pretty much single handedly ruined the album and band with his narcissism and whining.

Shit man that sounds awful.
When I saw it they played it note for note.
Had this big fucking wall made of t.v. screens and pyrotechnics and shit.
Was a pretty good time.
I had a friend who went to one of his concerts and they said he just talked about war for like an hour. Guess I lucked out.

watch 'the wall' movie in full here's run like hell
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

Animals was brilliantly crafted and is pretty much politically charged from the first song

He needs to ditch the beard. He looks like Gary Glitter.

Division Bell is borderline pop.

You obviously don't understand music beyond what sounds catchy. The technical feats they achieved some 40 years ago before computers existed. The absolute masterful songwriting and composition. The seamless and tasteful use of unorthodox instruments that built layer upon layer of depth. Breathe was recorded with a speaker cabinet that literally had speakers rotating in different directions. The guitar is so simple, yet so complex and original. I could go on and on with their music.

If you seriously think Pink Floyd sucks, you're not only ignorant, but creatively bankrupt. You may not enjoy it, but to say it isn't art at its finest is ludicrous.

Sorry desu, that was suppose to be tagged to the leafs comment.

waters is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=-PSeAfSKQe4

After they broke up Gilmour toured the Wall and was fucking brilliant and I regret not seeing it live.
Thought I might luck out when Roger toured it years later.......
That would have been awesome dude

Animals is describing business/political climate of England at the time.

The Beatles already did that rotating speaker trick on Tomorrow Never Knows.
Just so you know.

Pffft. by who? Israel?

I saw Waters do the Wall album live in the 80’s in a 1/2 filled MSA
Same year Pink Floyd came and sold out the Hoosier dome.
Fun was had by all.

don't do drugs kids

Fuck man I feel for you.
Did he at least put on the fash uniform and walk around in the crowd yelling at people with a megaphone. Or have any of those puppets from the animated bits of the movie?

>almonds over-activated

I never said they invented it, but the use of it was masterful. Dark side of the moon, to this day, is the most compelling and complex concept album in my opinion.

He had an overcoat on and didnt take it off the whole time, didnt move from where he was standing, looked like the stage cost 200 dollars to set up and 3 sheboons were perched behind him while sunrises and shit played on a screen about 2 metres square.
Definitely no fash but Im glad you got to see the good version haha
nice man

I'm sure more people know Comfortably Numb, Learning To Fly, and Wish You Were Here than any political song. I guess it's just the movie The Wall that is known as political.

You got fucking robbed my guy
Hope you didn't pay too much

We don't need no cultural marxist education
We don't need no thought control

>1 ok album almost 40 years ago
It's just nice to see we are traveling further into the "eating their own" era of lefty collapse.

No Sharia in the classrooms
Mohammad leave those kids alone

and yet, it’s illegal to boycott Israel.

He's not my guy. He's a lefty that just happens to speak out against Israel.

Lefties are surprisingly anti Semitic.

Seriously... they are... just get any of them going on free Palestine, it comes out.

Waters is a sell out, he HELPED make some great music with other great musicians..

His show was nothing but trump bashing to the hoots and hollars of the proles in the minute of hate.

Sickens me to see the hypocrisy reach this sort of level.

Well, the Jews are taking over the GOP. The only Jews on the left exist to utterly destroy any remaining credibility the Democrats had. They do everything they can to make them unelectable.