Jordan Peterson General

Race is a social construct but jews are more intelligent than whites -edition

continued from:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fascism as a political doctrine that might be subject to something resembling 'progressiveness' within its own bounds has never been achieved (read: hurr tried) and a far more compelling case for this can be made than for the likes of communism which has seen a very predictable descent into true omnicidal (often (((bolshie)))) killing and brutal, widespread imprisonment every time, all the time.

The exact circumstances in which the Third Reich came to its end are shrouded in altered, obfuscated history and never to be fully know. We can only surmise the extents of effect that intensive (((allied))) military operations had in the country upon the political prisons that existed inside of it (these were facilities sometimes equipped to the extents of swimming pools and rabbit kennels for the express purpose of food) and what portion of the holocaust as it's known that was NOT a direct result of indiscriminate warfare waged into a prior politically stratified state is totally uncertain.

for all that we know everything seen could have been the results of disrupted logistics in the nation and a breakdown in supplies of course as things grew more desperate for hitler. 100% of it. (((facts))) do not fear investigation on this front.

should the political system have come to its ultimate fruition in the FINAL STRUGGLE AGAINST COMMUNISM who knows what Man might've achieved by now. Fascism has never been carried out to anywhere near as full an extent as communism was.

Fascism isn't even collectivism. it is the synthesis of an environment that can only be maintained by the collective consciousness and will of a stable political, military, and societal entity whilst simultaneously allowing for the creation of spaces within these cultures for true individuals to be created and flourish within the confines of values that are deemed positive and forward-thinking. There is no indication that Nazi Germany wasn't a wholesome, beautiful place in its prime.

Communists won WW2.

>My skin colour means that despite being a virgin NEET I am not a failure
Why don't you take pride in your own accomplishments, work you actually did?
Those who build their identity around their blood have no accomplishments of their own

>Don't giveshit hot about race goy
>But Jews are just smarter than you

deb8 me peterson

The Rebel Media, it is important to note, is entirely responsible for the creation of his Patreon campaign.

Boy, what do we know about them? It's all so tiresome. I should have known what was going on with his little, brief musing so long ago to the effect that the line of inquiry and action that would result from the conviction that the present political/societal/cultural climate is utterly sick and in need of reset is not even worth considering because if one was to go there, they tread close to the line of genocide or something analogous, perhaps rapidly.

You can't espouse the highest principles of heroism and sacrifice then not live them out to the fullest of extents in your time on this earth. Solzhenitsyn knew this. JBP is a coward. Little else.

This is a SHILL THREAD by a group of leftists using shariablue tactics to discredit jordan peterson.

You can see that they use misinformation, as the thread they are linking to is a natural, pro-peterson thread.

Sage all leftist shills.

JBP cringe thread

you, sir, are a shill for a dragon oil peddler

Cuck General

Today I Learned That No One Has Genetic Interest In Their Race

kek. why would he denounce racist internet nazis when those are the only people who ever remotely paid attention to him?

>Race is a social construct
sauce? oh wait - you're bullshitting again in yet another anti-Peterson thread, right? nevermind
where's that Finn with the list of all the archived threads made by these shills?

Race is just extended family. I don't like it either but people get territorial over far less and homogenous society are more peaceful because people shut the fuck up about muh race muh oppression for once.

Really ought to get alternative hypothesis on this one.

its interesting how these liberals cant relate to us at all. they really cant comprehend it can they?

that we ended up here by disagreeing with the authority figures that have so thoroughly brainwashed them.
we laughed at the education system telling us were wrong
we laughed at the media telling us were wrong
we laughed at their stupid celebrities telling us were wrong
we laughed at our shrill peers bombarding us with insults
we ended up here because we actually went looking for the truth rather than believing lies from authority figures

good luck with the shilling you braindead retards. were immune to it. the funniest part is your brains still dont work like ours so even though ive explained it this wont make any sense to you and you will continue with the same useless tactics.

Why do you take pride in the accomplishments of Jordan Peterson? Instead of building your identity around him you should try being an individual.

It's not about pride and identity isn't solely made up of accomplishments. If you define yourself completely and utterly by your resume you're a soulless human being and you commit Sudoku immediately.

its not about us YOU FUCKING IMBECILES
what we are worried about is THE LIFE OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN
there is no reason to believe third world trash will maintain the glorious institutions our ancestors built for us FROM SCRATCH
there are a lot of reasons to believe the ancestors of the people who built these institutions FROM SCRATCH can elevate them to higher levels
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PERSONAL PRIDE
WE DONT THINK LIKE THAT
WE DONT THINK LIKE YOU

>the funniest part is your brains still dont work like ours

I suppose those were 10$ well spent on that personality test. I too have conservative brain. It's science.

I'm almost completely convinced that this is either a Boomer, some faggot the Septic community. or a Redditor.

Leaning on Boomer.

>Race is just extended family.
Treating a millions like your extended family tends not to work. The Communists try that, applying the rules of the family to that of the collective.
Mass starvation was the result

Let's all start from scratch and test your little theory. You're not going to like the results because it's just going to prove what everyone knows at this point but are dissuaded from calling out.

when contrast is 'achieved' with phenotypes of sapient beings present who vary in predictability and cultural norms it is reasonable to assume that a conservatively-minded individual would be interested in the continued propagation of their kind relative to the foreign, perhaps murderous or vile 'other' that may well be perceptibly reproducing far in excess of norms in the host nation

but lol if that isn't good enough then i can call upon god and genetics in the imperatives that we heuristic computers, people, derive all but everything from

Identity is made up by accomplishments and beliefs, as those are all shaped by your actions and decisions.
Your race is not shaped by your actions or decisions

you are a shill
you have been in the last 3 threads

How long have you been married?
I am just worried, if you're so worried about the life of your grand children, how many sons and daughters you already have

Yes it is.

We already did.
The United States abolished nobility.
Seemed to work pretty well.

Communists don't believe in family. They came into the world murdering a family.

Human beings are not an island. Identity can only exist through the perspective of others. The collective defines the individual as much as the individual defines the collective. To reject one or the other is utter madness

Watch Lain

Changing the subject, not actually addressing what I questioned you on. I wouldn't expect less from the likes of you.

I don't - I've learned a lot from him, and continue to do so, but the things he's accomplished are his.
I have my own pursuits and goals I build my life around.
Instead of questioning me, how about answering my question about your obvious contradiction in the OP that Peterson never said? if there are populations with above-average IQ, then surely there are populations with below-average IQ, right?
I read Charles Murray's book The Bell Curve back in high school, and there is a list in there that shows the average recorded IQ by racial group in there, which is one of the things people zeroed in on to bash Murray as a right-wing racist who chose to publish a book to promote his prejudices, when he was a researcher who chose to publish data that would be even more difficult to publish today, because if taken seriously (and if the methodology is beyond reproach, why shouldn't it be?), it would force entire layers of the HR/equity/diversity administrative staff to realize that there are valid reasons why cognitively-demanding professions don't have equal representation for all groups in society that have nothing to do with prejudice and unfair discrimination - which would make their professions obsolete.
I know you build part of your identity around making anti-Peterson threads, which makes sense if you have some reason to dislike his work - maybe you feel threatened by it? I don't know. you tell me.

So what are you saying? In your original post you said something akin to clinging to racial identity is stupid, I suppose which means you think everybody should be treated the same. But then you say treating everbody like family results in mass starvations, so that's shit too, but then I guess I should import africans now and treat them the same as my not-family?

So if Tyrone puts in 60 hours a week while all his coworkers put in 40, and he is employee of the month for a year he will become white?
Meanwhile if John stays on Welfare for a year he becomes black?
I had no idea my race was decided by my actions and decisions, thanks for letting me know

Trick question. Tyrone doesn't work.

What have you learned from him?

The Soviet Union wasn't very family-like. Though if I squint I can see your point.
t. guy who recently finished Gulag Archipelago

>Those who build their identity around their blood have no accomplishments of their own
>Let's all start from scratch and test your little theory.
I am not going off topic.
I am using the abolishment of nobility within the United States to show the weakness of building your identity around blood

What about Ben Carson?

Keep spamming this board with your JP hate but his message of traditionalism, dominance hierarchy realism, and personal responsibility is and will continue to resonate with almost all the disillusioned males on here.
Sorry he gets your transfag knickers in a twist. Not all of /ourguys/ need sperg out and fling spaghetti at the Jews in every appearance. Him not doing so is letting his foundational message spread far wider than anyone else with traditionalist views might hope for.
And I saw this as someone who lies awake hating Jews.

Yes, they believe instead of treating your family like a family, you treat the collective as you would a family.

The soviet union was all about pretending to be family inbetween fighting for stale old bread. Like being forced to share a flat with ten other families or whatever.

THAT'S DR PETERSON TO YOU

No, here's a hint as to what I believe.
It falls in line with "clinging to racial identity being shit" and "treating everybody like family is shit".

>thinks this is about jews
Continue to muddy the waters, be my guest, I'm not joining you in there though.

It's not about traditionalism though. In 300 years having blue hair and cutting your dick of might be considered a tradition, but that's not what I want from society.

And talking about personal responsibility. How could you take Perterson seriously on that if he doesn't even take responsibility for himself? It's normal that people get mad if some dude surrounded by empty pizza boxes and hand lotion bottles tells you to clean up.

>I can't communicate to people without using childish metaphors because people don't read anymore they just consume tv and movies: the "psychologist"

He isn't all bad, but he isn't all good, and what he's good for is basically fuckall.

Literally Dad Simulator for kids from broken homes, where Dad's a cuckservative boomer who has no power levels

>"Ethnic self interest is immoral because it's not individualism, except when the jews do it, but that doesn't count because they're just smarter than you and you're just resentful. Buy my book."
>- Juden B. Peterstein

So you base your beliefs off of a couple books written by a Jewish woman?

The difference is the collective can be reduced.
The individual is irreducable.
The justification of the collective to destroy the individual, not because the individual of broke rules, but because the individual is successful so they are killed by the collective to take their stuff is a deeply evil act, committed by both the communists and nazis

hes actually highlighting the very good counterpoints in a way that will bring them a ton of attention
i like it
dare i say... 4d chess?

He's really desperate, flailing. Today was not a good day for him. Even though almost every point of that idiot Ira Wells was wrong.

No, I'm not an objectivist. I don't have enough images saved on my laptop.
Just a libertarian

How does Peterson not take responsibility for himself?
His room doesn't seem that messy to me

You chose to use that, stupidly. I'm not, I'm saying fine - we start over and everyone is on "equal" footing. As I said, the results are going to show that there are inferior races regardless of how much money and aid you throw at the problem. Said results will be discredited of course because it doesn't fit into your already decided notion that that simply can't be the case.

I don't understand your point. JP is a neckbeard now? I thought he was the author of a couple of books, father to two kids, and a professor at UoT? Is there another JP?
You do know it's ok to like some aspects of someone's political message but not other aspects? The worldview one subscribes to doesn't have to be all or nothing. I think JP shys away from race realism but he does this in response to people raising it with him - i.e. it doesn't form the basis of anything he seeks to talk about. Besides that, libing in fucking canada of all places, who could blame him? The only place I'd imagine to be less safe to discuss race realism in would be fucking Germanistan.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony sense of collectivism. But because, I am enlightened by my individualism.

I'm a science undergrad, but I've always had an obsessive interest in religion and mythology as well. one important detail is how science cannot be the method by which we critique science. many people in the profession are morally naive beyond belief, and think that professional codes of conduct are sufficient for reining in the excesses of the scientific enterprise - Peterson showed me that this is folly.
via published reports from the KGB archives after the end of the Cold War, it was discovered in the Soviet Union there was a biological weapons lab on an island that was charged with the creation of a superbug with the deadliness of ebola and the infectiousness of smallpox - and scientists busied themselves with the creation of this superweapon that if successfully released could have made the 1917 Spanish Flu epidemic look like the common cold.
that was a valid scientific enterprise, and that should make you back the fuck up and go "uh oh - that was a valid scientific enterprise. WHY is it a valid scientific enterprise?" because science is excellent at ignoring most of reality to get a handle on a tiny slice of it, to get knowledge and/or power over it. but what it screens out might be the most important thing. LIKE potentially creating a superbug that could annihilate the world population - LIKE the brilliant minds on the Uranium Committee that created the nuclear bombs we were terrified of complete world destruction for generations.
science can discover truth about nature, but it must also ask: truth for what? if it destroys humanity, it's in some sense a truth that isn't complete, or a truth not worth knowing.
that's a revelation for a scientist who thinks that his professional training is sufficient to keep him from joining his power with state forces that might threaten the world - it's our responsibility to not lose sight of what the technologies we develop might be used for in the future. that's paradigm-altering for sure.

Because he thinks the jew will protect him.

Again, we had this argument before. It was made of the Americans, because they lacked nobility and had inferior blood, why is your argument different than the arguments of the nobility against America?

Although I am against pride, having a critic like you is a reason for pride. I looked through your post history. You're on the road to ruin, boyo. Consider yourself duly warned.

The jews in the Party didn't starve though, did they?

Identity can exist without other people. If you crash on a desert island, you still have an identity.
The collective doesn't define me, no matter how much you yell at me that it does

kek
I see what you did there.

Yes, they did. 1.4% of the victims of the Holdomor were Jews, which is in the tens of thousands.

Well coalburners are no longer white. Prove me wrong.

Bonus round. Commies aren't even people.

yeah leftists are actually the ones who are obsessed with identity and race
do these shills think we dont know this?
i wouldnt hate niggers if they werent pathetic
thats why i do not because im rayciss

Better be a Hans Hermann Hoppe like Libertarian or kys immediately.

Although I am against pride, having a critic like you is a reason for pride. I looked through your comment history. You're on the road to ruin, boyo. Consider yourself duly warned.

For instance, on one hand he complained about the university or the legislating problematic opinions and build his new career on it, shilling for donations, but then when someone else has problematic opinions he suddenly thinks free speech should be regulated or something. He's just a fucking hypocrite.

Communists hold all of the attributes of homosapiens, they are bipedal mammals, 23 pairs of chromosomes, genetically identical to non-communist humans.

>inb4 10 replies by ruskies denying Holodomor

Were they the Party Jews, though, the administrators and officials. The revolutionaries that kicked things off.

Even if this is a shill, not doing any harm. The more they discredit the alt-liters, the more they make way the true hard right that really string them all up from lampposts if ever gets power without a second thought.

>If you crash on a desert island, you still have an identity
Imagine if you were a baby created by an automated artificial womb after the entire human race was dead. You never had any human contact your whole life.

Would you still have an identity?

>flag
/x/
also cyka blyat

Look at my original post
Take pride in what you did not the color of your skin.
I don't care about that, I care about your actual accomplishments

Yes, you'd be the Omega Man.

Prove they are people.

the short answer is yes
obviously

They are genetically identical to people you would define as people

:DDD

this one?

Mate, I'm 1488 but I still see the logic of taking alternate routes.
We are still fucking decades away from whitey reaching breaking point and a racewar breaking out. We either accelerationist shit for societal collapse, or we try and stop this burgeoning government.
His message of individualism is literally a message of limited government. Why in the fuck would people here oppose that unless they're retarded commies?

I don't think it's cowardly to do the equivalent of stand at the jaws of a terrible monster that threatens to tear him limb from limb and decide not to jump right into it, I think that's just expediency.

He was trolling. That was one of JBP's tweets to an opponent.

I am Hayekian

What, like those retards that live innawoods since they were a baby? They tend to identify with the pack of wolves or dogs that adopted them. They become a part of the pack or herd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child

these are all correct- JBP is an incredibly intelligent man, dont forget that

human beings are social beings - and unattended, untaught infant could not survive the early helplessness of our species
so no.

You wouldn't even have language to think those thoughts.
And what would that identity be?

Keep in mind that this person has absolutely no understanding of language or anything resembling philosophy.

But communists aren't people though. Prove they are.

>Take pride in what you did not the color of your skin.
would you say the same thing to a kang, hymie? It's not "skin color" per say, it's the feeling of walking around....the site of Troy,Mont San Michel, the walls of Malta...it's part of identity. Why don't you tell the kikes to give up their wailing wall and their false claim to jerusalem after 2,000 years? You sit there in your kike smugness with your pink-team PM..you're nothing, scum. Rootless jewish scum.

There is a reason the jews still have to have laws against criticizing them-- the pathological behavior hasn't changed since the Greeks had the same exact complaints about your tribe.

This is great. Kekistani redditors have been openly posting the past week with those awful old reddit memes, spamming their NN activism threads, and acting like a bunch of faggots that you can intuitively sense don't belong here. And they fucking love Peterson to the point of paying 10 dollars for his personality test. Let this be the start of civil war on Sup Forums between the original posters and the nigger faggots who have reddit accounts.

If only there were so called "wild children" who lived without human contact and were later discovered, so we could see if they developed an identity without human contact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
If only

a similar identity to an animal
you do realise we have instincts and genes right?

Avoiding the point. Let's say that robots who couldn't speak kept him alive.

Does he have an identity and if so what is it?

>Unless they're retarded commies.
It's worse than that, they don't realise that's what they in practice are.

I did.
Twice

I am but the latest in a line of my people, stretching back through my father and his father, all the way back to the beginning. I take pride in my obligation to pass on what my father taught me. I am proud my ancestors survived and produced me. I will be proud to pass this legacy on to the next generation. Our accomplishment is a shared one. Much like the people running a relay can all take pride in the race.