Is he the Thomas Nast of our time?

Is he the Thomas Nast of our time?

He's the biggest turbofag of our times.

What a load of Horseyshit.

>The poor are all niggers

Horsey is a fucking meme

well he's pretty much right about this one.

These corporatists are living off of the tax cuts to the wealthy, given in favor to them by the state, which taxes the poor to pay for it.

Ron Paul would like to have a word with the government about this.

no she got some white kids in there fo mo welfayuh

get rekt, poor people should be put into a meat grinder

faggots
proving that EVERY economist in the US is a NIGGER:
$50 a month has more of an impact on a poor person than $5000 a month has on a wealthy person
the LUDICROUS IDEA that the $5000 a month tax saving of a wealthy is somehow taking $5000 a month from the poor person is how evil child raping vampires like the clintons get elected

no one "pays" for tax cuts, faggot

TAKE YOUR TAX CUT AND STOP COMPLAINING THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD MORE PIE THAN YOU
ESPECIALLY WHEN PIE WAS CHOSEN FOR A REASON:
SOMETHING YOU'RE GIVEN AND EXPECTED
YOU FAGGOTS
YOU REALIZE HOW THEY PERSUADE PEOPLE?
YOU SEE, THE IDEA IS: EVERYONE SHOULD GET AN EQUAL SLICE
THAT'S HOW YOU SEE IT IN YOUR HEAD
AND THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOU
FAGGOTS
WEALTH INEQUALITY WENT UP IN US TO THE ABSURD LEVELS IT IS NOW: AFTER 30 YEARS OF COMMIES
THE LAST 30 YEARS WERE A DISASTER, BUT IT IS CHANGING NOW:
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE REEEING
THEY DON'T WANT TAX CUTS: THEY WANT
TAX AVOIDANCE
THEY WANT OBAMA POLICIES..........
THE POLICIES>..
THAT

GOT

US

TO

THIS

LEVEL

>which taxes the poor to pay for it.
fuck off commie
did you get a letter asking you to pay for tax cuts?
what did it say?
> tax cut: $5 please
you MORON

seems unsanitary
I think mechanical butchery, separation, digestion tanks for parts, and chemical tanks for others, UV treatment and then sequester the carbon through feed beds
the rest processed in the most economically viable recovery methods
then whatever gram of bile and shit is left that we can't use, we should try to calcify it into a giant fucking statue made from the waste of the dead poors
man i should write movies
let's harvest the poors like a shitty frost damaged beet crop

confirmed for beets

>implying white people arnt poor
LOL
>implying the middle class is white
LEL

he forgot to draw 3-4 pies per child the nigger has cus muh gibs
>also no father
kek

IF YOU NEED COMICS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE REPUBLICANS HATE EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A MILLIONAIRE OR BILLIONAIRE THEN I'M PRETTY SURE YOU SHOULD STICK TO COMICS

>the poor guy has a shirt that says 'poor'
No wonder he doesn't get far in life.
Self loathing shit, sort yourself out!

>the poor
>blacks

STOP HAVING KIDS ASSHOLE!

The poor don't have any money to pay in taxes. It's the "successful" wagecucks who get fucked over. Also, wealth generates wealth. The rich don't even need tax cuts to permanently grow their wealth. The only way to fix this is with extreme estate taxes to prevent aristocratic leach families. And that will never happen because said families rule our "democratic" nation.

would single mother welfare queens voluntarily move into a pig pen complex where they get fixed and get fed high fructose corn syrup or something? they would get paid slightly better than welfare to live in the pen, but they would be fixed and removed from the voting franchise.

I'd say people that have no shame and live off welfare and dat EBT card.

That's a woman

Why you posting the edit?

kek

>no skullcap

jej

>i payed for 90% of the pie

I am not obligated to care for poor people.

It is kind of sad how political cartoons as an art has basically been murdered by American Democrats. I don't mean historically, it is only lately that they have become the deranged musings of sophists incapable of articulating a coherent point. All we get now are vague, tongue in cheek slapshots at perceived injustices - never backed up with even a feeble attempt at anecdote. Just borish cartoon personas of politicians as stand ins for an actual point. F

after 3am EST this place is filled with fat ugly aussie posters.