Based AIDs man goes full fash and bullies a muslim to tears

Holy shit, is Based AIDs man going full fash?

He actually tells this Australian muslim woman that all islamists should be foribly exiled from the West.

Is this the first based thing that this disgusting faggot has actually said?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZsbpvhn5Q
youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has been saying that for years.

This wonderful faggot does more to redpill people than most. Effective at converting normies.

You do know that Islamist and Muslim are two different things, right?

whatever Mohammad

Milo is my favorite troll.

Milo is amazing. He did great things during the election that I’ll always love him for. Anyway what the fuck have you ever done? He goes out and btfo’s liberals and cucks publicly and never loses a debate.

Trying to stay relevant when you outed yourself for having attended hollywood rape parties. Wish he'd get thrown off a roof himself.

hes gay a jew. hes everything we hate. yet his arguments are so well constructed he literally destroys everyone that goes against him

Fuck a bunch of muzzscum you fucking fag.
Muhammad sucked goat cock.

Classic /bant/

Yes and no.

Both are practitioners of Islam. Islam is cancer.

Go fuck a goat.

After we win he's going to get hurled off of Trump tower and we're going to make it into funny memes and gifs

He was raised Catholic and let’s be honest we need to have some Jews on our side if we are gonna defeat the bigger enemy, at least in the near term. Most of my favorite Austrian economists were Jewish such as Von Mises so I have a small spot in my bigoted heart reserved for that tiny tiny minority of Jews that are with us.

Much like real communism, real Islam has never been tried before. That's why we need to bring it to the West so we can do it right.

this lady is a mess.

I don't want his association, pass. He may BTFO out these simpletons but he's in need of his own BTFO because he's just using all of this for shekels. Can't be for and of the casue when your own lifestyle negates that from the beginning.

She’s preddy cute desu

he's not wrong you know

>getting BTFO by BASED AIDS MAN on the internet

If I ever talk to this faggot I am just going to quote Leviticus 20:13 and cite homosexual molestation statistics

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc

The cause is western civilization and capitalism, which are under heavy threat from the Marxist and Muslim forces of the world. Let’s not alienate the few allies we have left just because he takes dick.

Clearly she gets by as a 'journalist' on her looks alone. She made a fool of herself on camera. I'd still hit it though. Behind every feminist is a brainwashed woman that just needs a good dicking.

not helping if shes stupid

bitch got fucked up...

Quote your Jewish texts Shlomo. All I need is the gospel of Jesus Christ and he didn’t say a damn thing about faggots

Milo has a talent for grappling with insane women.

That was satisfying and painful to watch

>he didn't say a damn thing about faggots

Romans 1:18-32 lad

The day of the roof is coming

ya i like him too. u cant call him nazi,jew hater,homophobic blah blah. hes a good guy hes def one of us.

He's just a troll, this doesn't excuse his taking nigger dick or being a kike

The LGBT mental asylum aren't part and parcel of Marxism? Just because he's a gay who feigns support doesn't forego the fact that he's still who he is. He's another opportunistic e-celeb in the same vein as Lauren Southern.

Milo makes me laugh, hes OK.

Or he just pulls their honest delusion out of them. Women tell you a lot of strange things what they believe in once loosen them up in conversation.

>muzzies
>wants to blow you up
-OR-
>fags
>wants to blow you
I'm gonna pick fags.

yyeeeezus she don't even know what she talkin bout

The weirdest fucking part is this lady sounds EXACTLY like a second generation wog. It's uncanny. This country really fucks with your brain.

At what point in the video does she actually cry?

t. ahmed

Hollywood rape parties? elaborate...

stfu I'm never gonna leave my room

Pastor Anderson is spot on. We need more leaders in the church like him.

Nah he's a larping Jew gatekeeper and also a pedophile (like all Jews).

Hes smart and can hold his own in arguments, doesnt get flustered. Keeps that big shit eating eating grin going too that always says "youre a fucking idiot"

Muslims literally want to kill him for being a poofter, wanting them to get the fuck out is the only reasonable position for someone like him.

>we
your reddit is showing

Word homie

He bickers like a woman, which when bickering with women is quite effective. Most blokes don't know how or do so, so it ends up with an emotional woman dominating the space whilst the blokes cringe and feel awkward.
>Milo is able to steam roller over them using facts and their own style of argumentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vZsbpvhn5Q

Muh based gay though, right?

She didn't cry (which honestly is a good thing) but yeah that was a very good interview. Milo is a good ally desu, putting him down is putting down someone who brings more and more people to the right every day, which is retarded. You don't have to agree with every aspect of what he says and does to acknowledge he's useful.

The point is, morons, he's not advocating kicking out all muslims (good), but what are effectively the fundamentalist political right of islam (less effective)

Milo is an engaging and persuasive mouth piece for a lot of opinions that are common place on Sup Forums, only an absolute retard would wish him anything but success.

We've had Milo vs Cock Head Kochie (youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ), the real question all Strayans should be asking is when the fuck are we getting Milo vs Waleed Aly.

>implying Sup Forums forgot milo is a pedo nigger loving jewish queer

Nawwww boo hoo fuck mudslimes

>Nazi eurofag

Enjoy getting thrown in prison, lol.

Reminder that this filth is a child rapist that needs to die.

Still waiting for your half-assed attempt at a rebuttal.

He is gay, and as such is immune to the tricks of the female jew

He also doesn't get angry or appear threatening, which is often the case when a fella is dealing with an over emoting woman. A typical fella will get frustrated, lash out, and then team lady parts freaks the fuck out.

Keeping it light and even playful yet mocking and fact filled destroys 'em. And as she's trying to over talk him he reciprocates.

Impossible to get to latter without shifting window

When you know that Paul suggested that sodomites should be put to death than you know the severity of the sin they commit because Paul is the most peaceful and loving preacher in the whole canon of the bible.

>full fash
>muh oppressed woman and homos
Pfft, call me when he goes off on international Jewry

in fairness Romans 1:18-32 could apply to pretty much everyone when they're not at their best

>They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

There is a distinction but not much of a difference.

Everyone fucking is don't you see it? We've become a nihilistic, prideful and greedy culture due to communistic infiltration. We scratch and claw like rats trying to escape a cage we built outselves while the USSR handed us the pieces

We need morality and faith in this country again so that we can stop the endless Pride that we feel and that compels us to work longer and harder to make the same pay if not less. We need to cut the greed that brings us to continue supporting the companies thaf have become immoral to the core. It's shit like that, not just homosexuality, that's the problem.

> What are the 5 pillars of Islam?
> Ok you've got 2 of them, what are the other 3?
> "Uhhh lets not talk about me"
holy fucking shit milo just raped that woman harder than swedish model on a migrant boat. i love milo, nohomo

No lad you left out the verse right before this one.

it's describing the characteristics of somebody who has become "reprobate", which means somebody who has rejected God in their heart.

You'll notice there is a high correlation between homosexuals and violent crimes like battery/rape/molestation. That is what is being described in this verse.

When somebody becomes "reprobate", they basically become a soulless animal, so unnatural things like "homosexuality" become appealing to them. Ever notice that homosexuals develop bizarre fetishes that would make other people gag like feces play and stuff like that?

Only a reprobate could find that appealing.

This is an example of why men need to restablish dominance over women. They get full to the brim with their own virtuous attention seeking garbage, and start spewing it everywhere brainwashing other women to follow thinking they're impowered.

kekd muzzie slut BTFO

He has always been /ourguy/ he is not really gay and he only does all the black dick thing so he can get away with stuff.
Think Bruno, Think Borat.

he's not a pedo you fucking kike. glow in the dark niggers smeared him as that as retaliation for having even brought up pizzagate. all he did was explain that fags tend to like young guys and that not every young guy hates it because some young guys are fags. he never said he supported it or engaged in it, but the fact that he was set to talk about pizzagate seems to indicate he's not into that, especially since he's already admitted to sucking monkey dick.

>It's shit like that, not just homosexuality, that's the problem.
You're bluepilled as can be, don't speak again.

Well he referenced to his disciples what his father did too Sodom and Gomorrah. Im pretty sure Jesus agreed with his fathers decision.

>Sup Forums creams all over a gey pedo nigger sucking faggot
Faggots

Ironically this bogan muzzie is probably the most reasonable muslim in this cuntry and he just totally BTFO her because she is one of those lip-service religious folk who is only that because their parents were just like western christians

>You do know that Islamist and Muslim are two different things, right?

yeah an islamist is someone who actually follows the religion.

Absolutly no difference.
Muslims who are not committed to jihad and conquest are hypocrites, and must be killed. Islam is islam. There is no interpretation, everthing must be applied as described by the quran.
You want to know what is 100% muslim ?
ISIS.
Different muslims religious behaviour are just different levels of evil.

Also it was a story of HIM getting raped.

>tear
Not a single one.

Wrong
Wrong again.

Every homo is a pedo by default

Their end-game is repealing the age of consent laws. Look up the LGBT platforms in the 70's and 90's.

That's all they really want

Sorry, meant for this shit head

>someone who brings more and more people to the right every day
lol i assure you, he does not do this. milo is a fucked up horrorshow of a human being, and no one outside your retarded cult wants anything to do with him. i presume hes in your movement because it makes you feel better about being a bigoted shitbag, because i cant think of any other plausible explanation. he reminds me of that farmer from men in black, who gets possessed by an alien, and spends the rest of the movie lumbering like an ogre, and imitating human mannerisms with little success

Not an argument burger.
The quran has to be applied literally.
There is also a way to read it ( still literally) since any early rule is replaced by a later rule if they contradict.
Guess what ? All the tolerant ones are obsoltes. Just takkiya for dhimmis fucktards.

Milo should be gassed, but only because he's not bigoted enough

We know that that's you Milo

Fuck off nigger lover

One is honest and the other lying.

>stop practicing taqyia and start engaging in conversation

rekt

user, see . Wasn't meant for you.

Heh, I love this man. Honestly, the movement needed someone who's politically untouchable

Base fag is always on point, its going to be sad when the day of the rope comes and he gets necked, maybe we can give him a more honorary death.

Didn't saw, sorry burgerbro.

i was at a cafe yesterday in sydney and three fat sjw hogs were discussing milo being in town and saying they wanted to go and see him to throw stuff at him. it took them effort to get the words out between the wheezing and huffing down of the cake they all had.

should have thrown food at them
"By accident"

This fucking fag needs a bullet.

fucking kek

>muh identity politics

You think he'd debate Destiny.

Actually scratch that, all e-celeb fags are cancer as far as Im concerned.

Debates are so promitive. I know he has to put up an attitude like that in order to win the debate, but you won't educate the one you're talking with from this point on. They'll just believe in their own opinions even more strongly. Sad.