>Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku
>Onihei

In for Kintama

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon
Little Witch Academia
3-gatsu no Lion 2

Maybe Masamune-kun no Revenge

I'm going to watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu this Christmas break and decide if I will watch the next season or not.

Gintama, Konosuba, and bikes off the top of my head

LWA and Gintama.

Konosuba S2 will be good for a laugh, too.

Nothing

There is alot of newfag shit next season. I fear for Sup Forums getting even worse than it is now.

Definitely Gintama, Rakugo, Ao no
Maybe ACCA and Hand shaker, because what the fuck is 'Hand Shaker' anyway? That's so lewd

Sup Forums is always worse, user

>newfag shit
?

I feel like a thread just for this will die with no posts so I'm just going to post it here:
Caps from the Onihei special

good looking art style

Gintama is going to be horseshit next year
>all those skipped comedy arcs
>starts at Rakuyou, the worst serious arc so far
>more Utsuro bullshit

Umibozu being badass, Zura fights, Umibozu vs Utsuro, Rambo Zaki

Yeah, no. It's going to be awesome

The last season I had no idea what the fuck was going on.

I had a "WHERES THE JOKES?!" attitude while watching it.

but seriously, what the fuck was going on?

This looks pretty damn good

I honestly have no idea since newfag, normalfag, none of this shit has a clear cut definition, it's just further shitposting as far as I'm concerned. All I know is it doesn't look like I'll be watching anything from it but what a surprise really. Stopped caring about seasonal anime a couple years ago to be honest. Like what am I going to watch bad shows just cause they're there and then shitpost about it on the internet with all the tards and say how much I wish I could put my dick in the female lead if she were real?

With this director still at the helm? Ahahaha...no user it won't be.

It switched from Sunrise proper to Bandai Namco Pictures (and with it a change in director and probably a good chunk of the core team) which so far honestly kind of sucks about as bad as A-1 Pictures and also it's getting switched to late night and is produced by Aniplex who are increasingly garbage in any sense of the word.

Like Gintama is not suited to 12 episode chunks or late night like your standard Aniplex piece of garbage cash grab anime, it always strutted it's stuff best when it was a daytime long runner.