Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC0MSSHOsHE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14967912
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900832/
tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All dairy

No thanks. Milk is the only food that is meant to be food. Produced properly, it's almost perfect food.

>Anything canned
Why though? They're canned in metal cans.

Nah, eggs are overall the perfect food

The insides of them are often lines in plastic coating

This. Organic raw milk is a superfood that you could live off of. Saturated fats are where it's at!

>All dairy
Impossible in much of the Western world. Lactose intolerance is way more of a nightmare than people think.

>Hoppy beers such as IPA
Fuck it I'm a soyboy

Some of the metal dissolves into the food, especially when the foods are salty or in saline water, which is most canned foods. But then if you want to follow that path, might as well stop cooking with aluminium pots.

Too much PUFA and iron. They're still great though.

The only food that is perfect is honey. Humans arent supposed to drink cow milk. Cows drink cow milk. Humans drink human milk. Grab a titty and get after it

Doing all this except dairy, 'cause I'm not going to give up dairy. I do get my dairy from responsible local farms, though.

hey guys im 3 months /nosoy/ and i feel amazing, i grew chest hair, my penis got longer, and i finally grew the confidence to stand up to my stepdad. best part is i havent had to change anything else about the way i live, i'm still neet ugly and have no career aspirations, but the confidence ive gained from /nosoy/ has helped me ignore all of that shit. fuck soy and fuck leftists hoo-rah!

Honey is a great energysource, but has nowhere near the same level of nutrients milk has.

>Humans arent supposed to drink cow milk.
Why oh why do people keep spouting this shit? We've been drinking cows milk for thousands of years, Europeans at least. It is a perfect food for human consumption when non pasteurized and non homogenized.

All anti-dairy comments in this thread are made by non-whites. SAGE, PARSLEY, THYME AND DILL.

Soyboy. We know you're holding out your private tofu stash on us.

redpill yourselves on milk
youtube.com/watch?v=YC0MSSHOsHE

Too much sugar.

Find some royal jelly instead

Soy blocks estrogen numb nuts. It is just like the shit roid users do post cycle. Clomid for example is an estrogen that... blocks estrogen. Just because a hormone is labeled an estrogen or an androgen doesnt mean it will cause feminizing or masculinizing effects. Better read up a bit more on this shit

If the cows aren’t pumped full of hormones it’s probably not too bad

>receipt paper

WHY? I am and landlord and have a box full of them next to my bed. What's up with that?

it comes from ugly cow titty. all what you have to know

>Prolonged exposure to receipt paper

Alright m8 now you're just taking the piss

Before pasturizing a small percentage of humans were even able to digest cow milk. (I love milk, your sister has great chocolate swirl)

Pretty good list, there are a few points missing:
> avoid gluten
>always activate those almonds
> try to eat vegan
> don't heat your foods above 50 degree
> eat vegan!!! (meat causes cancer, google the sources)
> acoid avocados
> don't drink alcohol
It's not that hard, you'll thank me later.

>Prolonged exposure to receipt paper
What?

>essential estrogen
>appeal to nature

Milk raises estrogen levels in males, so it should be avoided
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Europeans have consumed cow milk for thousands of years. Unlike other races, we do not have an innate lactose intolerance. SAGED.

>Cooking with aluminum
What are you, poor?

Cheese from grass fed cows is still fine. It's a good source of calcium.

Make your own bread, and don't eat too much.

And honestly, don't drink often but when I do i don't give a fuck.

What about Quorn? It doesn't have Soya (I think)

but now cows are pregnant most of the time, milk form a pregnant cow containes 33 times the estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14967912

Okay sure enjoy your tiddies then

Nothing wrong with sugar by itself. Sugar merely increases metabolism, which in turn increases the need for other nutrients. People who run into problems with sugar are not eating sufficiently nutritious diet. High sugar combined with adequate micronutrients is pretty godmode diet in terms of metabolic efficiency and optimal hormone levels.

In ancient India it was typical to boil milk before consumption.
>essential estrogen
Practically neglible

What are you using? Teflon? Iron? Neither is particularly better.

>avoid soy milk

lol as if you'd have to tell me twice. I know people who drink it for the TASTE and not even for some contrived hippy health reason, it boggles my mind. Shit is awful, any nonmilk "milk" like almond milk or coconut milk or fucking soy milk tastes terrible.

Remember to always eat a whole garlic, and a whole onion before going to bed. Optimally, always get a shit ton of couliflower and broccoli for lunch the next day. Bunch of eggs and tomatoes with rye bread in the mornings, and poultry or beef combined with veggies and either rice or potatoes in the evening. Make sure to get zinc, that will help hair, skin and nails, as well as boost test. Also make sure to get ginger supplements, and a solid multi-vitamin. Snowfaggots like myself, make sure to get a D-vitamin during winter.

Trust me. Its so worth the trouble.

I read somewhere years ago that studies showed how Petroleum products (plastics) where leeching into the food and water. I can't remember the name of the compound but the article did say that it perfectly mimick estrogen

>Practically neglible
"The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and
gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual
maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."

>Milk raises estrogen levels in males, so it should be avoided
your body fat releases estrogen, how much do you weigh and what body fat % are you at? 10-12% is ideal for peak testosterone production.

Don't listen to this schlampe

Avocadoes are great

Vegans are fans. Vegetables are great and you should eat lots but organ meats are even better.

And grass fed meats are perfectly fine. Red meats, in excess, can be cancer risks.

And almonds are a tad estrogenic. Eat macadamia nuts and pumpkin seeds instead

xenoestrogen
200lbs at 6'4'' probably 12%

BPA changes your hormones and alot of canned food is choc full of it. Always look up which has it or not, as those tested clean are good to eat.

we is poor niggas and ain't buy shieeet

Was it commercially or organically produced? There's a significant difference. Prepubertal children have been drinking milk for thousands of years with nothing but benefits.

Miss me with this gay shit, I love me some milk and cookies niBBa.

yes its was likely commercial milk, what matters is that the cows are pregnant most of the year
see

"High end" Stainless steel.

>probably
better add a good 3-5% to that estimate then

Ive eaten soy for years still no tiddies. So fuck ya. Yall dont know shit about the endocrine system. You want to know know one thing that can cause tiddies? Testosteron! Yes taking so called "male hormones" can make you get titz. Its all about keeping hormones and the endrocrine system in proper balance to avoid unwanted side effects. Theres really no food out there potent enough to throw your hormones out of balance. Drugs yes but not your everday foods yoi get from your everyday grocery store.

nah i have visible abs, so im probably not 15%

Yeah right fatty, I'm probably more than 12% and I'm 189 lbs at 6'4"

My grandma says "you are what you eat".
cannibalism
It's the best diet

for soy consumption what matters is if you are an eqol producer, if so soy has an effect, if not it doesnt matter.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900832/

I've had visible at 15-18%

Then explain all the science that says otherwise

m8 i lift, i think im able to tell if im legit fat

But why eat soy if you don't have to?

Let's say the meme is bullshit(which is largely isnt) It's still GMO goyfeed. What is the Appeal?

Finally, smart American. If you plan on trying human meat I would recommend Mexican one. They eat a lot of spicy food so their flesh is flavored already, you just have to cook it. And it will be extremely easy to get in USA.

Alright I'll take your word for it, I was fat at 200.

that's simple, it's not enough to perturb the system enough to cause it to have a visible effect

You don't keep your daily reciepts stored safely under your ballsack, over the sheet of clothes dryer fabric freshener that keep your farts April Fresh, Aussie?

The sciencd doesnt say otherwise. The science is i have eaten and drank soy since i was a teen. And i got six pack abs tiny nipples and hard flat pectoral muscles. So the sciencd says that soy does nothing bad for you. It just feeds you. I dont eat it all the time. But i eat it regularly. Its good for ya. So eat it damnit. Its not just for vegans. Im a pescatarian. Fish only for me

4/5

What's wrong with hops?

>- All dairy
Damn, I just don't think I can give up my aged cheddar cheese.
Nope just can't be done, there have to be some sacrifices in life and this will be mine.

>tiny nipples
kek, wtf

I'm vegan, soy has been the best protein alternative.
Nothing wrong, been drinking soy milk and eating soy for four years now.

>The sciencd
>So the sciencd
>Fish only for me

It can have positive effects for old woment, but I dont understand it either
>fish
>essential mercury
>essential cholesterol

god tier trolling

Same as everything on that list, just moderate your intake. Drinking beer regularly isn't good for you, I know, shocking.

Stay away from dryer sheets too, for those who don't know.

Phlalates.

Ya I know it never ends,

Usually lined in plastics/apoxies, not like the good old days is it?

I am also interested.

bee polling is great also, if you like bee spit and pollen that is.
Another perfect food.

Yeah but you're a faggot, you're not helping at all with the vegan stereotype.
I eat a shitload of soy and I'm the only one in my family that isn't a useless fat shit and can lift lmao3plate

Receipts are covered in high amounts of bpa which transfers onto your hands and food

I believe the ink is high in BPA's or something.

thats the joke

>What are you using? Teflon? Iron? Neither is particularly better.
Stainless steel all the way but I believe that has some potential for harm of course.

Nope I’m only 1/16 gypsy, more white than the average white American

I say this because most would assume soy would make them big. But mine are tiny. So my estrogen is in perfect control.

My keyboard sucks fuck off

-------------------------------------

everyone here realizes this is one fatfuck, bitchtiddied, trigger faggot posting this /antisoy/ meme right? day after day, night after night. He thinks he can win a war against hundreds of thousands of reasearchers. his agenda is to stop you from eating soy... that's it. something the average person consumes daily with no effect, no evidence of negative effect, and no long-term effects- proven by every country in the world. if soy was effeminizing the world, governments and researchers would know and would be pushing that shit. posting something from a /fit/ thread earlier below

----------------------------------------------

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing.

When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Exactly so men should add a little soy to their diet not too much. Women on the other hand should do dairy so their tits will get bigger then satisfy me more. I like big mammories with bulgy veins in them.

Wrong, I also said stop eating hops flax and bpa

Now it's time to start working out. Eating healthy, having proper hygiene, get a good haircut. And focus on your life so your children can have a better future.

Remember, You are the storm.

And milk

Oh just you wait bitch i got some good stuff and all those fish with question marks over their heads will be biten like mad

like stated in, pytoestrogens ands isoflavones are harmless when you are not an equol producer, but better safe then sorry

I lift and eat healthy but i got long hair and my wife is black and my child is white and black because of my white genes. So ill live my life you live yours

HAHAHAHA, pls post your new deplorable

fuuuck I've kept weed folded up in receipts for years. Will smoking BPA do anything??

>eating Mexican

That's how you get a stomach virus or E. Coli and start shitting blood.

No got to keep my kid safe from the internet too many predators

>I have muscles and eat soy so it is not bad

Retard. You can be toned like a greek god and still have low testosterone. You can be a fucking obese tire human subspecies and have high test. Testosterone helps with physical appearance and muscles this is true, but the main benefits of healthy test levels are all mental and physiological beyond a simple six pack.

Your kid can become the new famous rapper

56 cent

>16kg of cheese.

actually i remember reading an article about how you could live off just by honey. I'm sure you could find it with a simple google search if interested. It does have all the nutritiens required.