Is there a better adventure LN series?

Is there a better adventure LN series?

Yes.

well what is it and what made you come to that conclusion user?

>Japanese trying to understand European mythology
no thanks

The gods that serve as faction leaders are actually from every religion. I guess you watched one episode of the anime and dropped it?

they just never get it right. I love Greek mythology most of all and even Nordic mythology is find but when you make Hephestus for example a girl it triggers my autism

Because it's a departure from the mythology. They only use the names and personalities and make them their own really. Another good example of this was atlantica online if you ever played the mmo before it turned into a cash shop frenzy.

Mushoku
Shield Hero
Arifureta

Do you have an all time fav of them?

Whats a good LN/WN to read fags?

Currently reading...
Mushoku
Kumoko
Re:Zero
Arifureta
Dungeon Seeker

Dropped Maria recently... First book was great but #2 just wasn't good. Does it get better?

Also considering Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku but maybe the anime would be a good place to start first?

Arifureta because it played the skill collecting game right.

ty i will give it a try and report back after this series. currently 7 deep into the 20 or so Lns.

the anime is always a good place to start. you can never get let down reading the Ln after the anime but you will always get let down with the anime for every Ln.

Mushoku Tensei and Oratoria.

Don't listen to him. Arifureta is shit.

Well I'm still going to give it a try. Im not the type to sperg out and rage if I lost 1 hour of my time on something. Ty for the heads up anyway.

Goblin Slayer
Monogatari

Slayers? Chaika?

Of course. Plenty.

Yes.
>Travelling around the world
>Blowing up giant death machines
>Gunning down traitors
>Broing it up
>Bullying cute girls
It doesn't get any better.

Any Kamachi work, though Index is really slow until it gets past the anime so I won't blame you for getting tired of it before Vol 14. The others are all much more reasonable to pick up.

>adventure
>monogatari