Fuck him

He's such an asshole against anyone who doesnt like his works

Who will die first, him or Stan Lee?

I'm not into old men especially if they are 3DPD

This is a talented and wise old man, please do not be mean to him.

i dont like him but sometimes he is right

Both at same time

Deep

He's the one of the greatest directors and animators from Japan, and while I don't agree with everything he says, there's often a ring of truth to his words. Plus I like that he upsets babies too attached to their terrible modern anime.

it's not what he says it's how he says it!

I didn't know you were into old men, user.

Otakus and Artificial Intelligence are shite and should be shunned.

I second this post

Gladly.

Blindly hating Miyazaki is a Sup Forums thing

Not saying that Miyazaki is wrong but he also often sounds like an upset old man too attached to his terrible old anime.

/v. like him though, Sup Forums is the one who always shits on him and then shits on him on Sup Forums

But Sup Forums loves to agree with Miyazaki's "Anime was a mistake" while dicksucking him for every popular Ghibili movie

Yeah i dunno i like miyazaki but he always says he will stop forever because someone drew hentai ,but then comes back three years later

he's not even cute

His later movies (Howl's, Ponyo, Rises) are all shit, but he got me into bloomers. I can't hate him fir that.

fuck you faggot and your 3DCG bullshit.

pick up a pen you fucking loser.

I greatly respect his work, and I think he is right most of the time when he critiques shit, however I don't like the air he has around him where everyone who doesn't agree with him is wrong. Not that it's a strange attitude to have as an aging artist.

EWWW an old man gross

Only neckbeard moeshitters hates him

Best post in this entire thread.

>Knowing about what Sup Forums actually likes or dislikes

Please leave

Otaku should be shunned, but AI is just an innocent victim in this mess. I will not mindlessly kill AI in a blind rage of human dominance when the revolution comes.

wow

You mad that this god of a man shit all over your shit fucking anime culture? EAT A DICK BITCH