High School Dxᗡ

So, who bred best?
And any tips for remaining 9 unrevealed mothers?
Also S4 hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_FS01000001011030_68
youtube.com/watch?v=AKlzoGP2m0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best

Koneko is a cute then comes the purest Asia of cuteness.

I can agree about, Zen. But what is fucking interesting about Shin?

I want Akeno Onee-sama to say "ara ara" to me

More christmas cards SOON.jpg

Whore Slut

Shit Taste

Is there a batch of cards from the new event somewhere? The usual place doesn't have em

Is not bad thing to be slut for man that she loves.

>this is what Issei gets for christmas

>9 unrevealed mothers
Kunou and Bennia are a sure thing probably. Kind of funny Issei gets everything from vampires to grim reaper to angels, but don't you ever dare think a dragon would join the harem.

Wonder what would happen in vol 23 and who's the new villain.

Wasn't it obvious from volume 22 that Indra is going to be the villain? I hope Shiva betrays Issei and shit gets dialed up to eleven i wanna see them fight.

Can't seem to find any. Only ones from twitter.

Ophis and Lillith will join the harem.

>son is Milliardo/Casval Peacecraft/Deikun

Don't forget that all future mothers are confirmed to be Bakunyuus.

Those two could become that right now. Makes you wonder what they all do on the days that aren't covered.

>Is not bad thing to be slut for man that she loves.
This is most stupid like a woman voting for trump

>like a woman voting for anyone who isn't Tomaru
Fixed your typo

We know that it's inevitable now.

>slut for man that she loves
That's not being a slut at that point.

Is there any way to don't fall for his charm.

>Ophis and Lillith will join the harem.
They're only meant for petting and feeding sweets to Issei knows that.

Once Issei gets his libido back to shape he'll see their busty form and lose it on the spot.

>current Issei has a supressed libido
Nothing is safe.Sacrifices will have to be made by every faction.

How big chances are for oyakodon to happen?

Well Yasaka makes sense at least.

Yasaka always shows interest, but pushes her daughter first after she's gotten some who knows? All we know is Issei spends time in Kyoto to be with Kunou. I imagine Yasaka still lives in Kyoto so you fill in the blanks.

And how about Gremory oyakodon?

0,02% chance.

Rias' dad isn't a cuck.

kill yourself SIRZECHS IS A BRO

Just give him one night with Rias, and he even personally raise Issei's spawn with Grayfia with pleasure.

This thread needs more Rossweisse.

I'm hoping she gets more screentime being part of Issei's peerage now. It's a crime how some of the girls get none while the main girls get several books.

>I'm hoping she gets more screentime
Dude, no chance. Even her daughter in EX was reduced on nothing more than sidekick for Ravel's daughter.

That is just criminal. Rossweisse has such a great design.

To be fair the only kids that got any screentime were Ex, Kurenai and Airi everyone else got mostly nothing

Actually to be more precise who actually got some decent screentime were Ex, Zen, Airi and Kurenai. Those who got one or two simple scene just to fleshing out their characters, or give them some action were Robertina, Cat Twins and Ernestine. Those who got literally nothing, except being there and fighting were, Shin and Helmwige. All in said order from most to least spaced character.

>get home after beating the shit out of not-gundam villain
>see your wife just cut her hair and dye it brown
>try to dick her but she resists, think that she wants to play along
>cum deep inside because devil population demands you
>go to the bath while your wife makes ahegao face on the semen stained bed
>dear did you just come home let's take a bath together
>realize that wasn't your wife who got mating press

>realize that wasn't your wife who got mating press

nigga with taste up here

Just here to post about my absolute hate of S3 and the retard who thought he was a better writer that the damned author ruining the momentum of the franchise and almost destroying hope for S4 , and even now is possibly endangering that S4

I don't have any hope for S4 since the director that ruined S3 is still leading it.

honestly as an anime only fag it's hard to get hyped for what we know is just gonna be another non ending because we're adapting from the LN and there's 20 some odd books and last I checked we where still on some low single digit number

Dude you have to chill with this paranoid attitude. It's almost like you want it to happen with you bringing it up all the time. Ishibumi and the script writer ain't having that shit a second time.

The best volumes were 9-12. S4 is 9/10.

>Ishibumi and the script writer ain't having that shit a second time.
Not that user but you're terribly naive in thinking for sure they'll stop him this time. They didn't stop him when he shat all over S3, the series and the fanbase as a whole.

>TNK is making two series in 2017
More QUALITY incoming. We're fucked.

Ishibumi said that the reason volume 23 isn't out is because he's been working on the anime. He's probably keeping things in check this time.

You're saying that as if there was any hope of S4 not being shit after the trainwreck that was S3? TNK are fucking retards especially since this series is the only fucking thing keeping them afloat.

>this is the kind of QUALITY we're going to get for Dragon VS Lion
Just fuck this world.

Wonder what would they pull out this time

Life.4 has been completed on ZxZxZx's blog.

>Lint Selzan’s tone was completely light-hearted. The new Gremory Team also had another new member. She had been added in as a [Knight], like me, to fill in for the vacancy that Xenovia had left behind as a sword-wielder. Details aside, both the Church and the Grigori strongly recommended her, so she became a member of our team. By the way, similarly to Valerie, neither of them are members of Rias Gremory’s peerage. At present, they are simply members who have been invited to our team for the sake of the tournament…. Selzan—. If she was introduced to Ise-kun, he would definitely be so surprised to hear that name that he would be left speechless. After all, even I was rather astounded when I heard of it. After meeting her, I could more or less see that person’s shadow. Their frivolous tone was quite similar, but she wasn’t vulgar in comparison to that person. In fact, our team actually has another new member, our other team member…. But it looks like they aren’t here. Well, whatever, I’ll see them when it comes time for the match anyway…. However, according to that person’s temperament, if the opponent isn’t immensely strong, then they may not show up…. At least after having completed the registration of members, there isn’t a problem even if they don’t show up at the opening ceremony….
Seems Lint and Valerie aren't permanent members and hints have been given that the Pawn is Mister Obvious.

Fem!Freed must be a sharkteeth

>Just while we were worried about where Ise-kun was — the venue became even noisier than it already was.

>“H-Hey! Look at that!”

>Despite not knowing who shouted that out, we all looked up at the sky. As soon as we looked up — we noticed that there was an enormous object flying towards the venue! It was a flying boat with a hull that was reminiscent of a dragon! Every one of the media’s cameras turned to capture that scene, and the host of the venue also exclaimed loudly.

>Wow! A flying boat has appeared in the sky above the stadium! What’s more, it’s a flying ship adorned with the design of a dragon, and it has just appeared directly over the stadium! Ah! If we take a look at the footage from the helicopters, it appears as though there are people on board that airship!>>

>The large screens within the stadium displayed a live stream. Upon seeing the figure of the person who was on the screen, we couldn’t help but feel amazed. The people who appeared there were Ise-kun and the others wearing a crimson uniform! Rias-neesan exclaimed in surprise

>“Ise!? T-Then, that flying ship is Ise’s familiar?”

>I see! There was a high chance that that flying boat was Ise-kun’s familiar! The magic boat that Sirzechs-sama’s [Rook] Surtr Second-sama had given to Ise-kun. It was originally so small that it looked like a model ship…but after a while of not having seen it, it had actually become such an enormous airship! Perhaps because of Ise-kun’s growth, it had also grown large in proportion. After growing to such an extent, it had naturally become a flying fortress. Ise-kun’s Dragon Deification may have also influenced its exterior dragon-like appearance. Ise-kun clicked his fingers, and the flying boat became enveloped in a dense smoke — and then became small. Ise-kun and the others then jumped directly down into the stadium, followed by a splendid landing.

>Ise-kun held Asia-san with a princess carry before letting her down, and moved towards us as soon as he caught sight of us. Ise-kun, Asia-san, Xenovia, Irina-san, Ravel-san, and Rossweisse-san weren’t wearing Kuoh Academy’s uniform, but a similarly styled red uniform; this was probably their team uniform. Following behind Ise-kun was a dragon who was more than ten metres long and with an appearance that was quite similar to the Devil Dragon Tannin-sama. He was Tannin-sama’s son who had wanted to assist Ise-kun. So he also became a member of his team. With the body of an enormous dragon behind him, Ise-kun was really becoming more and more ‘king-like’. However, there was also another member that we didn’t know. It was a masked person who wore a red cloak. Their mask was also red, and one couldn’t help but think of a dragon upon seeing it. They had a slender body, so it was probably a woman…. Ise-kun smiled wryly as he said

>“Ah, sorry to make you all wait. We finally finished our uniforms, but only at the last minute.”

>I see, so they were late because they were preparing their clothing. Rias-neesan asked Ise-kun

>“Then that flying ship — is Ryuuteimaru?”

>Asia-san nodded.

>“Yes, in fact…its recent growth is what caught Ise-san’s attention…”

>…So he only noticed it by coincidence? Well, after all, since he wasn’t always looking at it, perhaps even Ise-kun, as its master had almost forgotten about it. Unusual things always seem to happen at the beginning and end of the year.
Issei knows how to make an entrance.

After years of waiting this is what we get
comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_FS01000001011030_68

The first page looks fine but jesus christ everything after looks so bad. Why couldn't they get a decent artist for the manga?

No, not 9 unrevealed mothers. More than 10 unrevealed children. Keep in mind that several of the wives have more than one child.

>Keep in mind that several of the wives have more than one child.
That was never said all Kurenai said was that there were double as many kids back home that weren't combat able or too young.

Issei needs not to follow that route
youtube.com/watch?v=AKlzoGP2m0w