Wamen

Is it unethical/wrong/improper to hit on a girl if you know she has a boyfriend but the two of you have a good connection?

Sup Forums - Relationships

This. There are about 10 woman-hating threads at any 1 time on this board, and those threads always get the same 500 responses in 10 minutes.

Yes, women are awful, we get it, but keep this shit to /r9k/.

Just stop with that beta faggotry.

Behaving like children/women.The only reason you want to dick her is because someone else is dicking her.

Also if guy is kikenogger do it with triplerubber

No I enjoy her company. It is not beta I'm just bring respectful and curious how others might approach the situation.

OP, you're a nigger. The Golden rule of morality is to do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Would you like to see a piece of shit attempting to flirt with your non existent girlfriend? I would probably hospitalise that person, even though I know she would tell him to back off.

Yeah thats fair. I'll just tell her how I feel.

I'm in a similar situation and find it a little gross, actually. I like her a lot but I don't understand at all why she's coming on so strong when she supposedly has a guy at home. Thinking about the future, how would we be able to build trust?

Maybe irrelevant detail, but I only met her a month ago and the more I think about it, the more interested I am in her unattached younger sister.

No!

If a girl is willing to cheat to be with you, she will be willing to cheat on you in the future.

Yes, it is unethical. You're lower than scum for doing so. If the girl reciprocates your advances, she's worth less than dirt. In that case, you'd probably belong together.

Lower than scum is a pretty meaningless idiom. I'm not going to try and break them up I'm just going to tell her outright I have feelings for her and the ball will be in her court.

This one acted coy and flirtatious for about two weeks until we were alone together and she told me about her boyfriend. I tried to shut it down immediately and I think that made her more interested

I find it hilarious that one year from now you'll be on /r9k/ kvetching about how women are untrustworthy. You deserve what's coming to you, scoundrel.

It's actually not a "meaningless idiom," I mean that I think less of your worth as a human being if you do it and wouldn't want anything to do with you if I knew you did something like it. It means I think that you're a piece of shit who's worth less than the average human being, full stop.

Did something like what? Hit on her knowing she has a boyfriend? I agree it would be shitty but I haven't hit on her we are just classmates.

Is her boyfriend your bro? If not, who gives a shit?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean, and you know it. If you agree that it's shitty, you shouldn't do it.

I totally see where you are coming from and we are in agreement it would be shitty and subversive to peel her off her boyfriend.

Holy shit, what a fucking cringe.

Nah that would be really fucked.

I'm not just going to swallow my feelings because she is in a relationship albeit a rocky one. I'm going to be honest not dastardly.