"her body her choice"

>"her body her choice"
each fetus has its own unique dna
>"b-but the baby would be black"
you shipped their ancestors to america as slaves and didnt ship them back, why should the most fragile form of life pay his life for your ancestors retardation?
>t-the family cant take care of the baby, its better this way"
the overwhelming majority of abortions are done for no apparent reason. economic situations irrelevant. also living in poverty is better than not living at all
>"f-freedom"
when freedom is used to sin it becomes license and therefore useless

abortion is a satanic practice that is spreading decadence and evil and needs to be stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

case in point

>tfw you realize that the biggest killer of the past 50 years are roast beef flapping, bean flicking, mentally disabled fuck holes.

>59,586,256 less americunts
Nothing of value was lost.

american "culture" is spreading through europe like wildfire, in a few years the two will be indistinguishable

How many of those were blacks?

>living in poverty is better than not living at all
That's dumb.

she doesn't kill the fetus, just removes it from he body.
the fetus can't survive without leeching her resources? its problem, not her.

>50m dead niglets

>why should the most fragile form of life pay his life for your ancestors retardation?
They'll murder, steal and vote democrat.

>removes
funny way of saying ripping apart limb by limb

>living in poverty is better than not living at all
t. silver spooned faggot

Source please

One thing i dont understand is the American obsession with abortions. How hard is it to use a condom or be on the pill?

>mass murder of nigger and single mom babies
>a bad thing

Grow up.

90 percent of those are blacks, without abortion the USA would have collapsed and we would all be speaking Russian now.

Ask your own countrymen, you literal mongoloid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Finland

That's 50 million less niggers in the world

>sin
>satanic
>muh dna means it's a person
fuck off.

Have you ever seen how chicken nuggets are made, user?

>didn't ship them back
Have you ever heard of Liberia you fucking nigger lover

How hard is it to not have premarital sex like a fucking nigger? If you’re out fucking sluts you aren’t doing anything to save the white race against our Satanic enemies. Vaginal intercourse with your wife without protection of any kind is the only morally acceptable form of sex, and even then you have to make sure she is a virgin on your wedding day or you’re still a cuck. Every form of sex outside of these strict rules is a perverse abomination

Multiply that shit with cost,and its pretty much obvious its sheckel

And what, 50 million of those were nigglets? I’m fine with that tradeoff to be honest.

>caring this much about what other do with their bodies

Your argument became void when you pointed out the kids would be black. You don't see me upset about dog abortions, do you? Shut up you cunt.

My little sister when she was 16 got pregnant. The boy who impregnated her wanted nothing to do with it.
She got an abortion and I think it was the best decision she could take, unless she wanted to fuck her future self and fuck up a child for life.

Honestly if you aren't vegan, being anti-abortion is hypocritical.

>you shipped their ancestors to america as slaves
Oh right. I forgot that time I went to Africa and bought slaves from other Africans. Man 200 years ago was a great time for an immoral vampire such as myself.

>you shipped their ancestors to america as slaves and didnt ship them back, why should the most fragile form of life pay his life for your ancestors retardation?
Faggot, if niggers wanna kill their kids let them do it.
Btw it was us that actually shipped them there, the Amerigoys just bought them.

The thing about abortion is that not only is it used by almost exclusively shitty fucking people but in the process they also remove their own shitty genes from the gene pool.

sorry to hear your sister is a whore