This is Ako, she is a well adjusted, hardworking, socially adept individual

This is Ako, she is a well adjusted, hardworking, socially adept individual

Master is better.

SHE'S AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL PURE YOUNG GIRL BUT ALSO AN AWKWARD SHUT IN GAMER LIKE ME BEST SHOW 10/10 WHY ARE MY COUNTRY'S BIRTH RATES IN THE SHITTER

>well adjusted, hardworking, socially adept individual

Do all fujos look like this?

Pig is better.

If they took care of themselves, maybe

>hardworking
She's too lazy to do anything but play videogames and even sucks at that.

And sensei is best.

ALL NORMIES MUST HANG

I want to gank and corpse-camp Ako!

Burn Your Genitals

Compared to Sup Forums*
You forgot the last part of your post.

>socially adept
She will only need to venture out to get groceries for husband. Also the occasional trip to the maternity ward. Both Ako and Mrs. Tamaki agree that three will do.

I want to roast this pig.

>No good doujin for this anime

FAT

how boring she would be better if she was a socially retarded neet yandere slut

>FAT
oh I see you accept your homosexuality publicly

I agree

Hopes and dreams.

that's some fine art

I want to grab Nekohime by the pussy

Yum. Please sir can I have another?

Her and the president were the only good things about the show.

Author should have played the yandere card straight, there's not enough yanderes these days

Ako wants THREE

Three is forty too many. That's just terrible.

I want a threesome with Ako and her mother.

Ako wife, Ako mother-in-law, Ako daughters. That would be wonderful!

Hisasi fan detected.

What's wrong?

Left's swimsuit and body is pure sex. Is she even aware of how revealing it is?

No.

Is that even possible?

She is canonically fat and her face is considered attractive.

>2D
Yes, it is possible.

Will the male versions of their online self ever appear again?

Well if she's unaware that just makes it even better.

There are a surprising amount of food looking fujo in Japan. Western fujo (Tumblr) are fucking disgusting.

He leads a tortured life.

SWEATY

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LEGS?

Let me tell you about Pigs.

Gonna need a source on that. As in actual moon, not greentext ESL spoilers.

>WHY ARE MY COUNTRY'S BIRTH RATES IN THE SHITTER
I hear this reasoning all the time, but it implicitly relies on the assumption that 2D women are so great, they not only surpass 3D but make 3D downright undesirable by comparison. That despite their inability to touch or communicate with us in any meaningful way.

It's pretty much the nobility saying that the serfs should only get gruel and stagnant water because as soon as they taste caviar and champagne, they start demanding better living conditions and organizing strikes and getting weird ideas of equal rights.

Is Japan even taking any measures at all to increase it's birth rates? What are they doing about it? I know Poland and other East Euro countries are trying to up theirs.

>Is Japan even taking any measures at all to increase it's birth rates?
Yes. They're about as effective as the measures taken in Germany (if you cut out the artificial growth through immigration).

People won't just reproduce because you tell them to or throw a lot of money at the problem, you need to give them (and especially men) incentives. The problem is that anything that favors men at even the slightest, most marginal cost for women is automatically deemed sexist.

Abe is personally funding every Father&Daughter heartboner adaptation anime.

>there are people who don't prefer Pig

>People won't just reproduce because you tell them to or throw a lot of money at the problem
Russia did exactly that with great success, they now have one of the highest birth rates in Europe. Even though Russia's method is aimed at families rather than individuals, they still made it work.

I imagine the entire social structure of Russia isn't poisoned and rotten to the core on the same level as Japan. If work and school is setup to take everyone's life save for an hour or 2 of course people are gonna take their little free time and use it to get some quick and easy happiness.

All well and good, but even if you convince 100% of men to be good fathers and work hard at properly raising their daughteru, you're still left with half the population being rotten whores.

>I imagine the entire social structure of Russia isn't poisoned and rotten to the core on the same level as Japan.
it's literally a country full of slavs

Pity translators are pussies these days. Hell, Tomoko uses that faggot shit over normalfag these days too because too many people complained.

>NORMIES

Fuck off.

That's the right analogy but it makes more sense if 3D is the gruel and 2D is the caviar and champagne. Once you get a taste of it you stop doing what you're supposed to, whether that's being a serf or a wageslave.

>wanting to raise the birthrates
Why would you bring new souls into this hellish world?

Anime versoin swimsuit is more stylish though.

*version