More information about the bleach novel "we do knot always love you"

>knot

What?

Tying the knot. It's about a wedding.

Kubo is a hack.

They're furries.

Ichigo is pining for Orihime.
Rukia becomes Abarai Rukia.
Ichika is named after Orihime's favorite flower and it has nothing to do with Ichigo.

Deathberry will come back when?

i get the feeling kubo will an hero. he fucked his fanbase over monumentally. who would read a new manga by him now after he fucked us like this?

A surprising amount of people. Especially the ones who want to do dirty things to his characters.

he wont ever have the fanbase that he had. Because he fucked us all.

>Ichigo is pining for Orihime.
>Rukia becomes Abarai Rukia.
>Ichika is named after Orihime's favorite flower and it has nothing to do with Ichigo.

Information were added

Orihime’s favorite flower is strawberry flower, and she made wedding veil with it.
The wedding veil on the novel cover is Orihime’s gift for Rukia.
Rukia named her daughter after strawberry flower, and this behavior is symbol of Rukia and Orihime’s friendship.
Kurosaki sisters think that Orihime looks like Masaki, and Yuzu wants affection from Orihime.
Renji and Rukia went to Orihime to announce their wedding before going to Ichigo.
Byakuya talked with Renji and Rukia.
Rukia appeared in 3 illustrationns.
There is a poster of Renuki in this novel.
The pront of the poster is Rukia on the novel cover, the back of the poster is Renji on the volume 73 cover.
Last illustration is Ichihime(one of illustration that I posted).
Ichigo falls in love with Orihime.

Ichigo is a university student.
Orihime is a shop assistant at ABCookies(She gave up her studies due to money.)
Ishida is a medical student, and his relationship with his father was restored(Ryūken pays for the tution of Ishida).
Chad works at a gym.
Tatsuki teaches Karate.
Riruka is an apparel designer at Yukio’s company.
Jackie works for a developing country.
Urahara sent a voice mail to Renji and Rukia to celebrate their wedding.
Isshin and Kaien are an uncle and a nephew(Isshin is older than Kaien).
Komamura is officially dead and he lives in a mountain. Other people know that the wolf is Komamura, however they say nothing.
Rukia is now Abarai Rukia and lives in Renji and her house.
Byakuya is Renji and Rukia’s wedding witness.

+

Orihime’s favorite flower is strawberry flower, and she made wedding veil with it.
(And strawberry flower means a happy family in the language of flowers.)

Renji and Rukia went to Orihime to announce their wedding before going to Ichigo.
(Rukia wanted to announce her wedding to her first female friend first.)

He only fucked over the fans who are pathetic and have immeasurable shit taste. The ones without delusional mental illnesses are fine.

Sketch from the novel.

Translation of the wedding invitation:

Dear sir/madam season of frosty nights.

(okay that sounds weird in English, but the above is basically a greeting you may find on Japanese Wedding invitations for weddings taking place in December)

We would like to extend our happiness that you are all well. We grew up together from childhood, after getting through the Shino Academy, we stood together on the battlefield gripping our blades in the Gotei 13.

Souls Society was just beginning to recover after the last Great War, wherein we gripped each other’s hand instead of the blade to create a new path.

This time, we have decided to host our wedding ceremony.

With the feeling of gratitude to everyone who we are forever indebted to, we would like to host a small banquet.

Thank you for your continued support, we sincerely request your attendance.

troll harder.

Still triggered about Abarai Rukia

She keeps Kuchiki for the Captain meetings though or something like that.

So only about 4% will stay?

The novel is number one on the j-book list on amazon jp so a lot more than 4%

Who do you think we're talking about?

LOL, Latin ichiruki fags are organizing a massive Twitter hashtag post on Facebook for the same day the Renruki novel is released

Hilarious.

No one cares. Kubo never cared. Why can't they see?

Also all the people on pixiv still posting Ichiruki art have english or russian in their username, titles, and tags. Really makes you think.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Abarai Rukia
I have no face to express my disdain

>after he fucked us like this?
>us
Somebody took the ending of a dumb manga a little too personally.

So precious.

And her breasts look even bigger.

Underrated post.

Holy shit, this really reads like a badly written fanfic. But I guess it's no different from what Bleach became at the end.

It is literally a fan fic.

Well, I did say it was also badly written.

I never gave a fuck about couples in Bleach, but the tears of IchiRuki fags might even be sweeter than the tears of NaruSaku fags.

Rukia fucks dogs confurmed.

It's Kubo approved. Like the one about the first time skip.

The first two leaked chapters also explain a lot about what happened post war and what the characters we didn't see are up to.

>Ichigo is a university student.
what does he study?

What about that scene with Toshiro, Rangiku and Izuru drinking? Anymore on that?

He's a medical student.

His favorite class is the Human Anatomy of Inoue Orihime. Up all night studying for it, getting high marks and what have you.

No in depth spoilers yet, user.

Of course her breasts are bigger.

Ukitake wanted to retire after making Kaien the captain of the 13th Division, so he prepared a Haori.
Ukitake gave the haori to Kyoraku before the Kamikake.
The number of illustrations is 11.

Yoruichi and Izuru
Lisa, Nanao and Hinamori
Renji and Rukia
Komamura
Tetsuzaemon Iba
Orihime and Riruka
Ando daniel(Chad’s sparring partner)
Byakuya and Rukia
Renji in montsuki hakama
Rukia and a haori
Ichigo and Orihime

Sado x Ando is canon, deal with it

literally who?

His sparring partner. From the gym I suppose.

>Yoruichi and Izuru
When she's molesting him, yes?

Don't know.

>Ando daniel
Wasting one spot for a literal nobody when he could be drawing Uryuu, Urahara or Rangiku

How many illustrations did the past novels have?

I like that he rather draw the sparring partner than Chad.

Kubo really likes designing new characters. It is known. Sometimes he just creates them, has them in a few chapters and then forgets they exist. If he was allowed to illustrate this, I bet poor Ando Daniel would suffer that fate.

It's kinda sad how kubo preferred to draw Iba and a completely new character instead of a solo drawing of ichigo lol

Why would he? He did what he wanted to do to the best of his ability. Honestly I'd love to see him do some illustration work like Shuji Sogabe did for a while between working on the persona manga series.

Kubo mentioned he always enjoyed doing fashion design and drawing anyway, it'd be neat to see him do that.

Kubo likes designing characters including their backstory. He's probably better off working as a game character designer than a mangaka.

>Rukia and Renji blushing like mad
I feel so bad for Kommamura but at least he knew this is what he'd pay for giving into revenge. The life of a beast. Now we know why Rukia's haori looks so big on her.

I'd play a game with Kubo asthethics. I'd actually enjoy playing a spectacle fighter with lead concepts done by him. Well as long as the engine is good and it's not another shitty dynasty warriors clone.

There were seven in the death save the strawberry one. Fewer in honey dish rhapsody. Not sure about the other novels.

This isn't Ichigo's story so there's really no need for a solo drawing of him. He got a solo colorspread for chapter 685 anyways. It kinda sucks how Chad and Uryu didn't get a drawing though.

Poor Orihime, the backlash she's getting for making the veil and having somewhat of a prominent role in the novel is pissing off certain fanbase to the max. Feels like 2006 all over again.

>the state of Komamura
JUST

Rukia and Renji were a confirmed ship by the author since the Soul Society arc. I can't believe people are mad about this.

Because Orihime needs to stop being forced. She's a boring ass character.

At least we figured out what happened to him in the end.

Nothing was confirmed. Give me proof if there was.

Well at least she's not getting her own novel.

They're very pleased by the fact that she doesn't go to college and ends up (most likely) a housewife.

Let's ignore that at 18 she is accustomed to taking care herself and while she is struggling to support herself, she is financially independent.

How is she being forced though? She was featured quite heavily in one of the previous novels, we got a chapter from her POV.

Kubo literally stated in the novel comment that he always wanted to end the manga with the child of Ichigo and Rukia meeting meaning that pairing would never happen. It was pretty obvious that RR would happen during the SS arc-at least for me.

>Ichigo is in love with Orihime, plans to confess
>Karin and Yuzu adore her
>she is compared to Masaki
>Rukia wants her to know about her wedding before Ichigo
>Rukia names her daughter after her
>She and Riruka are still friends
>She makes the beautiful veil that is depicted on the cover
It's Rukia's novel.

To IRfags that's as bad as an Orihime novel.

No, they're actually pissed. They wish she got with Uryu because his dad would've paid for her tuition or wish she worked harder for a scholarship-completely ignoring the fact that she probably has to work even more to support herself since her aunt cut her off.

>Kubo literally stated
The man has stated a lot of shit throughout his entire manga career.

The Ichihime stuff will probably be only one chapter, maybe not even that much. They're getting too angry over spoilers. Nips that have read the novel have been giving it nothing but praise-even those who don't care for pairings.

All that forced shit for a mediocre character. Literal wanking.

You know that is laying it on pretty thick desu.

I wouldn't mind seeing her interact with the twins though.

>Nips that have read the novel have been giving it nothing but praise-even those who don't care for pairings.
That's just the Nips doing there usual polite culture. I doubt they mean it.

Is Matsumoto there?

Nah, the tweets feel genuine. They really liked the novel plus its number one j-books list on amazon jp. Can't talk for everyone, but I've been enjoying everything so far.

>Rukia is now Abarai Rukia and lives in Renji and her house
>giving up her comfortable Kuchiki mansion in favor of Renji's shabby barrack
Rukia why, I thought you liked your comforts.
>Urahara sent a voice mail to Renji and Rukia to celebrate their wedding
What a dick, he couldn't be bothered to send something more special.
>Jackie works for a developing country
Haha oh wow.

Yeah.

>all the tweets are positive
You don't say? No one talks shit about anything on Twitter because they'll get torn apart. All the positive feedback go on Twitter, while all the negative feedback are on 2ch because they're protected by anonymity.

I remember the author of Shokugeki no Soma tweeted something once and most of the replies to it were positive and encouraging while the commentary everywhere else was derisive and mean. I'd wait for the Amazon comments.

>>Ichigo is in love with Orihime, plans to confess

This happens at the end from what the spoilers have said so it's not that much focus.

>>Karin and Yuzu adore her

Spoilers only talked about Yuzu.

>>she is compared to Masaki

Yes, that she simply looked like her. I thought majority of the fanbase thought the same thing though.

>>Rukia wants her to know about her wedding before Ichigo

Yes, because she's her first female friend and her closest. She was the only girl Kubo had Rukia interact with and form a friendship with.

>>Rukia names her daughter after her

Symbolizing the friendship between her closest female companion.

>>She and Riruka are still friends

Not sure why this is surprising. She always liked Orihime, but would act tsuns about it. They even interacted in the final arc.

>>She makes the beautiful veil that is depicted on the cover
Not surprising since she was in the sewing club in HS + it's supposedly the wedding gift.

If you are expecting some kind of righteous backlash from nip IR-fags, then you are gonna get sorely disappointed, because most of the fans over there don't give a shit about that as proven by the last volume sales.

There were good reviews on 2ch too though. Amazon reviews aren't that better since you can review without even having read the novel, meaning salty shippers can give it a bad rating for the hell of it.

I saw them gloating over her being a college dropout and Ichigo not helping pay her way.

Ichigo isn't rich though. I got the impression that him and his family live a modest, normal life.

So some hate her for dropping out while others are happy about because they probably think it makes her inferior or something.

She still should have gotten with Uryu. What exactly is good about Ichigo?

>If you are expecting some kind of righteous backlash from nip IR-fags
I'm not, just saying Twitter isn't a really good indicator of what people think because most of the stuff there is complimentary.

The thing with those is that you can tell they didn't read it because they won't write what was ((bad)) about it and the negative ratings are disproportionate.
>tfw the landwhales from tumblr will do it anyway

>What exactly is good about Ichigo?
His family.

>Komamura is officially dead and he lives in a mountain. Other people know that the wolf is Komamura, however they say nothing.

Does this mean that Komamura lost his personality and is just a regular wolf in the Mountain, or his Gravesite is at the Mountain?

>Does this mean that Komamura lost his personality and is just a regular wolf in the Mountain
Pretty sure it's this one.

He's just a beast now he has no recollection of his former self it's what Clifford-sama meant by the price he'd pay

>Komamura eats Ganju's beloved boar
>Ganju kills the wolf in revenge
>Iba recognizes the carcass
>Second Purging of Shiba begins

Personality wise? Nothing.

But she has always been in love with him,and she has repeatedly demonstrated that she would rather live a moderately comfortable (or even poor) life with him, than a luxurious one with Uryu or anyone else.

I've never been into shipping, but that is actually pretty commendable of her.

Orihime has shit taste.

Rukia and Orihime adoring each other makes the tears even more amazing, especially from the /u/fags who were born wayy back in the bount arc when Orihime hugged that mind control thing out of her. How much more BTFO moments can these two generate?

Well, yeah, so does Rukia.So what are you gonna do about that?

Sue them?

>How much more BTFO moments can these two generate?
All we needed was Rukia encouraging Orihime to confess to really send them off.

Rukia and Orihime should have just been made dykes.

Uryuu should have gotten with Nemu before she became a loli.

>Uryuu should have gotten with Nemu
You guys are still on that shit? Go back to your corner with IchiTatsu

I'm so pissed that I don't live in nipland. I want the wedding invitation so bad.