Flip Flappers

Is Nyunyu going to pull something before the end? A few weeks ago people were saying she was going to be the final boss.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11945170/r
strawpoll.me/11944672/
youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI
strawpoll.me/11945170/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flapped mimi will need a new body to fight against flapped yayaka and flipped papika and kokona.

at the end of the A part, she'll get bored of hearing people talk about their feelings and shoot them all with bullets from her gun

>implying Flip Flappers will do something cool
>implying this after the trash that were episodes 10 to 12

get your dubs back in the other thread yuyu

Who are you quoting?

I complained about it before, but now I'm enjoying her doing nothing.

It doesn't end...

Has this character even been on screen for more than 5 minutes? Flip Flappers is a trainwreck and it's really showing at the end.

some more 2ch comments

>Yuyu's "Onii-Chan!" was moe.
>When emotionly guarded characters finally show their emotions its good.
>Seems Yayaka is a user of Spirit Light Fissure Kick Fist (Yu Yu Hakusho attack)
>Yayaka Hayai.
>Doesn't the PV contian too many spoilers for the last episode?
>Tickets for the talk show go on sale shortly.
>They sold out in an instant.
>Even if fans of the show bought the tickets I think MAO voice otaku bought them too.
>Yayaka-chan was bold in declaring the person she treasured the most.
>Pure Delinquent's design doesn't have any gradient on the legs. I wonder if that means anything?
>The voice of Yayaka's heart shined through.
>Papika's "I've loved you since you were born!" was heavy and good.
>It is heavy when you think of it as an aunt saying that.
>Yayaka is Cocona's friend, Papika gives more of a family feeling.
>Papika is the same age as Cocona!
>Next Week: Cocona finds out Papika is the same age as her mother and destroys the world.
>The winning BGM played when Yayaka said "Flip Flapping!"
>Was avoiding seeing the PV images to not get spoiled, but I looked in the end.
>There is the possibility that the PV doesn't show the C-part at all.
>NyuNyu has only been a mascot character so far, wonder if that will change in the final episode.
>I want a Uexkull phone strap.
>Salt and Syuri falling in love seems sudden, don't think it can be done with one episode only.
>Even after falling off my bike I will try to play it cool infront of a girl.
>Mimi should really be trying to bring down Sayuri.
>I think the Salt/Sayuri scenes were to portary Salt's gentle side.
>Yayaka will take care of TotoYuyu after KKK's destruction. NyuNyu will become Hidaka's assistant.
>Yuri Flappingu!
>Pure Yurifag!
>Maybe the Gokigenyou girls will reappear as Yapiko's allys.
>The scene where the light returned to Cocona's eyes was wonderful, it gave me goosebumps.
>NyuNyu and Bu-chan could become good friends. Nyu and Pyu goes well together.

>OH SHIT! Guys! We're in the last few episodes of the season and we completely forgot to include the blue-haired girl from the OP!
>You're right! We better put her in a few scenes and hope nobody realizes that we forgot all about her!

reposting the poll so that the ultimate objective of it can be achieved.

strawpoll.me/11945170/r

Papika calls Cocona dear and Mimi gentle.

They were subverting expectations by having a happy go luck character rather than some big bad psychopath

>coco
>yaya
>yuyu
>toto
>nyunyu
>mimi

is FliFlap actually dubs: the anime?

Do you think they'll explain how poopyka became a child again?

>>Papika is the same age as Cocona!
>>Next Week: Cocona finds out Papika is the same age as her mother and destroys the world.
We are not so different, after all.

YESSSS

HOW IRONIC!

THE SHIT POSTER HIMSELF FULLFILLS THE PROPHECY!!

>>151328680132868028680

>Yayaka will take care of TotoYuyu after KKK's destruction. NyuNyu will become Hidaka's assistant.
That's what I'd like to see.

It's already been explained. Mimi de-aged her in PI, probably to be Cocona's playmate.

we had a 99 in the last thread anyway

see

I always knew Salt was just a cleverly disguised Gondola.

Episodes 1-12 stream.
I screwed up the time on the last poll but most people preferred a single stream so here's the new one to choose the time. (reposting from last thread)

strawpoll.me/11944672/
strawpoll.me/11944672/

>>Even after falling off my bike I will try to play it cool infront of a girl.

Ha. Salt is a smooth operator.

>"in this thread"
>cross-thread post
You are an actual retard, aren't you.

Nyunyu looks suspicious as fuck here, like that one concept art of Mimi we saw prior to her becoming an enemy. Don't trust this loli, anons.

>Mimi de-aged her in PI, probably to be Cocona's playmate.
Mimi fucked her up in the dicktree. Cocona found her and dug her out of the jail.

>I am in this thread

Why all options have this?

The word she uses would be more closely translated as "My Beloved"

Is it just me, or does episode 12 get a little better every time its rewatched. The only real flaws I can find with it is that the pacing of the last 4-6 minutes is a bit rushed, and a couple scenes where the animation couldnt be finished (salt motorcycle scene).

I guess my expectations were just whack originally and I was just overreacting based on my expectations being portrayed. I am not going to watch any PVs this next week, and outside of the stream rewatch, I will be avoiding these threads after christmas, and not returning until the last episode has aired.

I think being here has twisted my expectations and harmed my enjoyment of episode 12 on the first watch.

She couldnt keep on the bike and was gonna fall off, so Salt jumped off the bike himself to grab and protect her fall. The animation work during this scene is clearly unfinished though.

She's imitating Yayaka's Gainax pose. Cute.

Yes, and in general all pacing problems go away during rewatch because you have the time to think over all the shots.

Do you guys think this show had a script written beforehand or did they just come up with the story as they drew the storyboards?

>Yayaka Hayai.

>Official Census to see how many people are actually in these threads

How much you like the show is actually completely irrelevant and just there to give people something to vote for/against. The real purpose is to see how many individuals/samefags are in these threads. It looks like only have 19 people in here, and only 1 of those is the troll who hates Flip Flappers.

your zen koan of the day is: how can one feel the writer change when there is no writer?

>Mimi in episode 1
>dick tree as early as episode 4
Gee, I dunno, I guess they just made it all up as they went along.

>>Papika's "I've loved you since you were born!" was heavy and good.
>>It is heavy when you think of it as an aunt saying that.
>>Yayaka is Cocona's friend, Papika gives more of a family feeling.
>>Papika is the same age as Cocona!
>>Next Week: Cocona finds out Papika is the same age as her mother and destroys the world.
So what is their consensus? Are they obsessed about the purported age gap? Do they think Papika loves Cocona romantically?

Ok that's even more romantic than dear. Papika really wants her.

Unlike our anons they seem to have realised that Papika doesn't love CCN romantically.

>Salt and Syuri falling in love seems sudden
I swear, you introduce one romance and suddenly that's all there can be.

They are as confused as us at this point.

>Pure Delinquent's design doesn't have any gradient on the legs. I wonder if that means anything?

Is that what they call Yayakas henshin or something?

They are saying Sayuri and salt are falling in love...I never saw that.

There isn't any consensus and it really isn't nearly as big of an issue to be honest.

>Next Week: Cocona finds out Papika is the same age as her mother and destroys the world.

no shit, in Japan this show was never interpreted as being A JOURNEY OF GAY DISCOVERY to begin with

>So what is their consensus?

They think its a good show. Japs generally are less likely to directly rank or compare things though, top 10 or top 3 or AOTS and similar ways of ranking things dont really happen often in Japanese culture. They just classify things as either good or bad. They think most of the issues with the show are things that "cant be helped" or will be fixed with BD releases.

>Are they obsessed about the purported age gap?

Not really. They recognize it, and have some disagreements and similar conclusions as some of us do, but they dont seem to be arguing or shitposting as much about it. They mostly just seem to be along for the ride and looking forward to where it goes with this before making final judgements about it.

>Do they think Papika loves Cocona romantically?

Same answer as above, but there is a lot hope and "I would like if it was revealed to be "aishiteru".

It just came to me that Cocona still doesn't remember her first encounter with Papika. If she does in the next ep, she wouldn't have any problem with the age gap because she first saw Papika as a toddler.

So basically the same as us but without yurihaters shitposting

I legit love gondola. He's awesome.

Yup.

Its "Daisuke Na Cocona"

Its basically turning Daisuke into an adjective. So it translates either into: "My lovely Cocona", or "The Cocona that I love"

Fun Fact: The Japanese Name for this song is "Daisuke Na": youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI

The fun thing is that it still totally is one. But somehow it doesn't count of not every single episode of the show is dedicated to that.

Nah not really, thats just like 4 posts on the topic.

Who said anything about that? Yuri shipping just isn't as huge a part of their threads or evaluation of the show. I mean it is definitely there but nobody it seems is going to lose their shit or hate the show if the relationship doesn't turn out to match their headcannon from what I see.

They are wearing wedding dresses with heart-shaped chests. I never want to hear the term 'bait' ever again.

The word doesn't appear in the thread until your post.

Or het haters either. How nice it must be.

thats pretty much it.

>ctrl+F that word
>only hit is your post
Mmm.

It's bait until they have a long, deep kiss and they say "amai" after thoroughly tasting each other's tongues.

>het haters
kek
quit pretending straight shippers are some "persecuted party"

According to ANN it does count, but only if it's a sports show that has 6 episodes of filler in the middle and is crazy popular.

>top 10 or top 3 or AOTS and similar ways of ranking things dont really happen often in Japanese culture

They have their AOTY voting thread up right now.

>They think most of the issues with the show are things that "cant be helped" or will be fixed with BD releases
Would you have a few examples of both cases?

It makes you wonder why Papika keeps ignoring the friend word. Yayaka says it a lot in this ep. I honestly feel the writer was trying to show the difference between their feelings for Cocona.

Just out of interest, what's winning?

which is decided by consensus. There isn't much in the way of arguing or having personal picks in the same way that we have it here in the west.

I only say you're oppressing us as a joke. You're really just annoying.

If there's no arguing, it's not consensus, it's just a vote.

So it seems like there are only 19 people in these threads, 1 of which is a shitposter.

strawpoll.me/11945170/

If you havent voted yet, toss it in there.

>mfw this show is aimed at Japanese NEETs who don't know what to do with their life

I see 29, user.

sorry, my english isn't as good as my japanese.

Fucked if I am tallying it up. Not Flip Flappers though I can tell you that much.

Yeah, none of that of course.

What goodMimi is implying
>Don't be afriad, go, and find your love

If the final part were extended by 2-3 minutes everyone would be writing praises over how brilliant it was. Salt ruins everything once again.

Did they get kids with no experience voice acting for her and her brother? They sound awful.

Japanese opinion was rather positive about their voices.

their monotone voices are the best thing fuck you

actually they did. Both are voiced by 10 year olds. Both 10 year olds were instructed to say their lines as monotone and robotic as possible.

Animation sure got shitty and we even got QUALITY shots (Cocona and Papika in her gay armors). So this is what happens when the budget runs out...

When it comes to fictional characters I don't think japan are as hung up on such issues as westerners.

This is bait right?

They are pretty good though

11 and 14 actually.

Do you even need to ask?

I haven't seen enough discussion on this scene, even though it was odd as fuck.

We see Papika remember the past, when Evil Mimi tried leaving with Cocona and she followed them, and then we skip to some really weird scene with a younger Papika in some kind of tree-cell and she's visited by Cocona (yes, Cocona, since that was her voice and design). As soon as that scene was over, Papika seemed to have remembered something.

That scene wasn't some kind of metaphor or whatever, since it was very clearly a memory of Papika.

So, what do you guys think it was? Cocona shouldn't have met Papika until the scene in ep1, when Papika finds her.

That certainly explains it.

It's like this guy says in my experience they debate and disagree and have different opinions on how the relationship is and what they want from it but there is none of the aggression, hate, mocking or gloating really.

I dunno, enough people think smeared in-betweens are actually QUALITY.

I heard there was loli slit in this anime. Was that true?

I'd look myself, but the archive's search function is down.

Did you not see the spoilers yesterday with the storyboard scenes from the preview? We have a pretty good idea what that scene is about from those already.

I think Papika got deaged and both spend some childhood time in PI. Or it's one mirror-image of Papika, like Mimis two halves, that just happens to be younger.

Nope, care to spoil me?

I think it is almost certainly the first option.

Especially since in the dream Mimi was always saying Welcome Back to Cocona meaning she was there before.

Not at all