twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

color me surprised

lol

SHIEEEEEEEEET

>Captcha
>Pizzeria

Olbermann news is going to fucking blow Sup Forums up

Witnessed.

Jesus fucking Christ, the guy made $28,000,000 a year? Honestly, what the fuck?

Aside from that, it's scary that one so-called "detailed complaint" was enough to terminate somebody as ingrained as him. Soon, it's literally going to only be females on news channels. Back in the day the anchors must have been literally getting their dicks sucked by intern girls under the reporting desk.

ALL THE LIBERALS ARE GOING DOWN

Women are the worst

How do we convince all the women at the Federal Reserve and AIPAC to come forward about sexual misconduct?

Fuck him anyway.

Kek I've been wanting to see this jew crash and burn for years now.

Wait, a left being a sex abuser? Shocking.

Oh please, do Oliver or Colbert next!

Kinda shitty desu. Lauer was the only one that had a respectable interview with trump during the campaign. I remember the sjws went ape

>Another libshit enabled and encouraged his own downfall

ITS EATING ITSELF !

Holy fuck. That guy has been there for fucking ever.
Megyn Kelly shows up, gets paid a shit ton more then everyone else, her ratings are shit, they're stuck paying her due to contract.... then they start firing people due to 'sexual harassment' charges.
Makes you wonder

Quality bantz as usual.

Stop pretending to be retarded user.

Jews are a matrilineal race, your mom has to be a Jew for you to be a Jew, it has nothing to do with who your dad is.

Another one bites the dust.

Oy vey!

This is a witch hunt against men. All a woman has to do is accuse someone of "sexual harassment" and they just lose their career.

mfw at the end of this no men will be able to work in any industry with women!

JOIN US NEETS

So what is the take on it here? The jews are jewing the jews so the jews can gain more power? This shit is getting too confusing

Hillary finally got her payback.

CAn you make that text bigger, Paco. There are people on the moon who can't quite see it.

Truly the thinking man's president.

PLEASE LORD LET AL ROKER BE NEXT FFS

Bullshit. Those claims seem to be substantiated, noone who's been accused has come out saying that it's a lie.

Jews thinking they can fire up an anti sexual harrassment campaign amd get "white men" removed from positions of power.

Problem is, most white men lost their positions of power when the recession took their job. The only people remaining in positions of power now are jews and half jews so thats why they keep going down like dominoes in this sexual harrassment inquisition.

Most of the time you see Jews throwing each under the bus it’s to distract the goyim when we’re getting to close to exposing the top criminals. Shaking down some low-tier kikes to take the fall is the perfect red herring cover for the worst kike overlords. Remember though, this accusation isn’t going to ruin his life like it would for you or me, he’ll still be a rich kike when this all blows over.

Man I hope someone is putting together an "in memoriam" video for all those people who got fired this year with short sephia tented highlights from their careers at the end of the year...

*tinted

Pedo?

moral panic akin to the satanic panic from 30 years ago. Can't wait for the fallout though I kinda doubt it will ever come, probably this will fizzle and we'll just collectively forget about it

the sound of silence

/this

This is the end product of the over-a-year-long butthurt from the 2016 elections.

(((They))) don't want to take just the powerful men down, (((they))) want to take ALL men down to keep another like Trump from being a threat to them.

Like the shitbrain progressives, Jews need a boogeyman to fight against in order to properly signal their virtue. This "harassment" shit is just the newest one.

It's an abstract kind of Jew

"YESSSSS"

All these men are pretty much admitting it to, you think Lauer would give up this gig over some bullshit?

Satanic panic was real

Fucking This!

you faggots will certainly not be laughing when the girl at work, who you hate, and who wants your job, gets you fired with nothing but her word. the prophet says this knife will cut both ways.

Try again sweetie

Delete this and rename to
>foggy-gas-chamber-window.png

The Donald is next.

Its glorious but is only scratching the surface. We need more jews to burn!

lol all these guys are rumored predators for years

creep

All of Trump's enemies are going down one by one. WTF is happening?!?

The future is female!

2nd this

your too stupid to understand that this is going to be the go to technique for cunts to settle old scores.
#metoo

>twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/935842862591283201
That doesn't make sense they're ugly chicks?

oh fuuuuuck

hes a white male what do you expect

Hillary's revenge. Hap level 4

guess what, andy lack is also jewish

no

Mfw having a woman go public is the 21st century form of getting married

>(((white)))

and another one bites the dust.

Get off your phone faggot

To be fair I'd fuck Savannah until my dick fell off.

They will be next, just wait and see. Oroboros.

>Mr. Lauer’s co-host, Savannah Guthrie, announced the news on “Today” on Wednesday morning. Appearing on the verge of tears, Ms. Guthrie said, “All we can say is we are heartbroken; I’m heartbroken.”
She described Mr. Lauer as “a dear, dear friend,” and said she was “heartbroken for the brave colleague who came forward to tell her story.”

>heartbroken for the BRAVE colleague who came forward to tell her story.”
That cunt got him fired so she could have his job.

>Jews are a matrilineal race, your mom has to be a Jew for you to be a Jew, it has nothing to do with who your dad is.

Race is determined by genetics. Jews and whites are not the same race. Therefore, jewish mother + gentile father = HALF BREED!

Remember he had the audacity to ask Hillary a hard question on TV

Well its not Lyin Brian who does 7 hour muh Russia marathons on MSNBC, but Lauer is kind of a tool too.

Trump's curse.

Why are kikes so sexually perverted?

his dads a jew his mom is not
doesnt count

women wont stop until every man is out of the workplace for making them feel uncomfortable.

witnessed

What the fuck was NBC smoking when they decided to hire her? Almost nobody on any part of the political spectrum likes her, not to mention she pisses off the network's longtime personalities.

Recall during the campaign Lauer was in charge of a town hall that both Clinton and Trump attended, he was absolutely villified for asking her questions about her email server and then allowing a person in the audience ask her a tough question that she became visibly agitated at. When Trump came on he breezed through it, the knives have been out for Matt ever since.

I know right? I assumed that was the exclusive domain of the right wing!

will Sup Forums ever stop being right?

It's a product of their actual inbreeding and belonging to a racial-supremacist satanic pedophile death cult

That's a fiction that Jews came up with so that their race won't be wiped out whenever people get fed up with their shit and slaughter or enslave them. By saying your race is magically matrilineal, you ensure that all of your rape babies are Jewish. Genetics don't work differently for Jews than they do for everyone else.

I support it.

Cause of the one roy Moore story you guys made up? Hahaha

Am I the only guy not making inappropriate advances on women at work?

Is this why I can't get a gf?

>Fake News btfo

>yfw the trump curse claims another leftist marxist trash scalp

Leftist kikes are getting their asses kicked by the Zionists for what the leftist kikes' negro puppet did to Israel in UN.
Mossad's media handlers are most likely the source of all these sex scandals.

true big if

>the elite build up Jews, making them think they own the world
>now the elite are tearing them down

Very good user

oh wait til you see the hehehehe look at the top of his HEAD OOOOOHHHH NO NO NO PFFFFFFTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIS LIPS HHHHHHHHHHH