What did he mean by that?

What did he mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/un-war-crimes-defendant-claims-to-drink-poison-at-trial-in-hague-slobodan-praljak
unvis.it/theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/un-war-crimes-defendant-claims-to-drink-poison-at-trial-in-hague-slobodan-praljak
archive.fo/fYL8Z
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/n1-umro-slobodan-praljak-ubio-se-otrovom-nakon-presude/1010593.aspx
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42163613
youtube.com/watch?v=fpxrmqESDak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/un-war-crimes-defendant-claims-to-drink-poison-at-trial-in-hague-slobodan-praljak

post link next time you lazy fuck

Time for archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/un-war-crimes-defendant-claims-to-drink-poison-at-trial-in-hague-slobodan-praljak

Norsebro faster. Thanks!

archive.fo/fYL8Z

These men are going to be proven heroes in the future they stopped the muslims for at least 20 years sadly Europe in filled with soyboys and now welcome the invaders with open arms.

They were right

He killed Muslims
He did literally nothing wrong. He deserved better than this, at least they could have given him a proper execution instead of letting him rot in prison.

he's a hero of Europa and should be rewarded, not punished

Unsung hero. True kebab remover.

>he killed Muslims
to save christians

>to save christcucks
He needs to hang.

He comes from the town I live in lmao.

*sips tea

He wouldnt rott in prison. He had 3 years left. This was political statement. He drank poison when he only had 3 years left. 3 years left to live in this glorious society. But no. He has chosen path of hero, a messanger of truth.

cant go to prison without one final sips

lmao typical slav coward serv, stupid vlach killed tons of muslim innocent bosnian women and children like a true serv and now he kills himself like a true serbian pussy he is.

Confirmed dead

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/n1-umro-slobodan-praljak-ubio-se-otrovom-nakon-presude/1010593.aspx

>confirmed dead

> An official confirmation is still pending.

dats some strong booze he drinkin

>muslim innocent bosnian women and children
Such thing doesn't exist there are no innocent muslims

faggot
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42163613

VESNA PUSIC CIJII JE OTAC BIO KOMUNISTICKI SUDAC KOJI JE POSLAO TISUCE LJUDI U LOGORE SE USUDUJE U HRVATSKOM SABORU DA GOVORI STO JE DOBRO DA JE HRVATSKA OPTUZENA I STO SE JEDAN VITEZ KAO STO JE GENERAL PRALJAK UBIO
VESNA PUSIC AKO IKADA BUDES NA KRUGU OD 10 KILOMETARA OD MENE KUNEM SE ZIVOTOM SVOJIM DA CU TE UBITI I TEBE I OVU SOTONU NA SLICI ZA KOJU SI UDATA
JEBEM VAM MATER ZIDOVI VAM JEBEM MATER
NEMOJTE MISLITI DA CEMO KLEKNUTI PRED VAS NIKADA TO NECEMO URADITI HERCEGOVAC OSTAJE ODVAZAN DO KRAJA
NEKA TI JE LAKA HRVATSKA ZEMLJA VITEZE PRALJAK NEKA TI BOG SUDI PRAVEDNO JER ZIDOVI NISU

youtube.com/watch?v=fpxrmqESDak

>VESNA PUSIC AKO IKADA BUDES NA KRUGU OD 10 KILOMETARA OD MENE
kek, fat chance of that ever happening you greasy ustasha fag

>NEKA TI BOG SUDI
suicide is a cardinal sin retard, not that he wasn't going to hell anyways...

A white committing suicide. Who would have expected this?

here, in northern Bosnia, as far as I know, Croats live normally. Why do you like to classify us all as haters of our neighbors?

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42163613

thats not a confirmation, its just reiterating what we already know, that he drank poison, not that he's dead, fucking brainlet

Maybe they were going to torture him like was done with nazis.

>an romeo