Comfy Trump Tweets

Man, your president is on FIRE today.

Do you think he is lying on the oval office sofa, all comfy, triggering libs with his retweets and tweets.

The thought of it makes me so happy right now.

I wish we had such a great president/chancellor

i honestly think he tweets from the toilet while taking a massive presidential shit. a literal shit post

I do that too.

I hope

BUMP for he is a god emperor

I hope it comes out that he's been NSAing these freaks hard and letting it drip, drip, drip, drip, then when they come back at him for spying on Americans, he just smiles, leans back, and quits twitter, and let's the rest of the establishment collapse in on itself.

>Andy Lack

what goyim? Surely you're not accusing me of any wrong doing!

oh, i see, he's (((andy lack))) BURN HIM IN THE OVEN

I don't think Donald "Grab them by the pussy" should be talking about getting fired for inappropriate sexual behavior.

Yeah why not fucker, did Hillary win? Is she currently using the Presidential pulpit to shitpost on Twitter? Oh no shes not.

>joking and taking shit in private is like a confesion
i don't get why "they let you do anything" automatically reads as "they let me do it do them diffetent times" what if he's hinting at other celebs? he start by saying that he "moved on her like a bitch".

>Wants to end NN to give all the power over to companies like Comcast
>Says Comcast is fake news
>Wants to give them the power to control what you see on the internet anyway

???

literally nothing wrong with having guy talk in private. trump is fine. nobody will ever be able to successfully slander him as a "sexual predator" because he's obviously not one

I cant take anymore

Why is Trump held to such a low standard?

Check exactly what he said ya fuckass, all off what he said. Not just the pussy part

I guess it's just a coincidence that women have accused him of doing the exact thing he bragged about doing in the tape

Why the hell not? Because he joked about women who whore themselves out just to be close to famous people?

>sources and methods user

>implying that if the accusations were credible they wouldn't be all over the MSM 24/7

It is not that he is held to a low standard; the wily Trump has cultivated his persona such that he defies being held to any standard at all and that is how he wins.

You will germanbro. You will.

They were, and the accusations come up repeatedly. Especially since the Weinstein, Spacey, etc etc shit

it's not a coincidence it's an open door for real and fake accusers, but his private banters on that bus still don't even come close to a confesion.

Accusations are one thing, proof another.

all of the accusers of trump were literally either proven to be outright false or later took part in a large interview with sean hannity in which they themselves claimed that they had been taken out of context by the NYT and that no such "assaults" or "harassments" ever happened and that most of them actually had high opinions of donald trump. why does this faggot lie keep getting repeated over and over and over again by the left?

He's moving NN from FCC to FTC. Fix the trust violations, fix the NN problem. Multiple competitors on shared resource lines means companies won't be able to fuck people nearly as hard and costs go down with competition.

why the fuck is ted cruz in this shit, the guy looks like a sniveling kobold.

It means that ISP's can do whatever the fuck they want and preference certain websites over others in terms of speed or even outright block you from viewing certain websites and you can't do anything about it anymore. He is giving that power to Comcast who he just admitted is fake news (A part of NBC). It is fucking retarded and completely inconsistent.

sorry here's another one. i think this one was prob made by a lefty but they're too stupid to know that stuff like this is actually what conservatives find to be fucking awesome cuz they are low T soyboys

>all of the accusers of trump were literally either proven to be outright false
that is just not true

the madman is retweeting muslims killing people videos

You're tapping a dry well, Klaus. The NYT tried to sting Trump on this, only to have the woman force them to retract the story and humiliate themselves.

Which woman? Trump tried to get the story retracted, not any of the women.

Holy shit I just had to go check if this was real or not and you are right he retweeted 3 videos from the woman from Britain First, didn't she get jailed recently and in the UK she's considered a major racist? Wonder what UK Gov thinks about Trump retweeting her and the videos.

Settle down with your two likes and one retweet buddy.

More bigots than racist.

They are an Nationalist Christian organization.

Trump is the president, I always wanted to be. He has turned wrecking libshits into a national sport. His ability to cause strokes & heart attacks in these faggots by the mere mention of patriotism, nationalism, and power projection is what drives me to use every waking hour of my life to support him. At this point, he is the closest to God many of us will ever get.
He is MY Lord Emperor.

Ill start screaming "GOD BLESS AMERICA" if he ever tweets out something like "taking a fantastic shit right now! Feels like it's gonna be a CNN!"

I'd personally overthrow the CIA media