What does Sup Forums think of Sakurasou?

What does Sup Forums think of Sakurasou?

One of the greatest love stories ever told?

Worst girl won.

Best girl lost.

It's shit.

Shiina a qt

I like Sakurasou, I love Mashiro.
But I hate Sorata so fucking much.
So I guess I like it at times.

The main character ruins the show, so no.

Dropped around episode 7. At first the blondie was endearing and cute, but I got tired of it fast.

>liking ayylmaoyama

Toradora adult edition

Shit MC got the shit autistic girl, Aoyama stuck in a shit show

I actually agree with you. I think Sakurasou is a solid show despite its genre, however I think it could've been better if Sorata wasn't a shit MC.

shiina has the best body in anime ! she made me realize what breasts size do i prefer . aoyama still best girl tho
shiina wasn't a bad character user ! do not bully her

It was better before the annoying classmate moved in with them

Brown shit hair girl was one of the worst anime characters in creation. She was disgustingly generic.

If you like her, die. I'm serious. Kill yourself. Slit your wrists and die. You have no value.

When she started hitting the MC, I wanted us to start bombing Japan again. I wanted the family of the author to be raped in prison. It wasn't cute; it set anime back years.

not so much that she was generic

she was super bitchy and removed all fun once she moved to sakurasou

I'm not gonna lie, I was annoyed with her too. The whole reason this was worth watching was for the autistic main girl, that second slut just got in the way.

Oh, but the super boring and dull non-personality autistic doll sure was a wonderfully written and original character, right faggot?

Fuck, I alsmot always support the bland osananajimi. I was so mad at Sorata going for the blonde autist.

At least Megumi won in Saekano.

The glasses guy was a bro

I fucking hate characters like Aoyama. The designated "loser" types who are engineered in the most painfully obvious ways to suck up pity points from the audience, who are almost completely defined by their one-sided attraction to the MC. Fuck that shit, the show would have been better without Aoyama in it at all.

Complete shit

What a horrible show

Ow the edge

He was the only good character in that show.

All the characters were unlikable in one way or another, even the genki.

first it baited with some nice ecchi, then it devolved into all kinds of shitty drama with a weak and powerless main character. the girls were fine but i couldn't really enjoy it

mediocre ! i wonder why it's so popular ? also s2 when i really enjoyed the fanservice

Mashiro is pretty fucking funny

She got the bantz game

MC a shit that takes out his frustrations on others. Also pretty much abuses the autist girl later on.

I liked it

You could cut your wrists as the poster requested on how sharp that comment was.

I just wish I cared about something that much.

Mashiro is a real fucking qt

qtp2t