JUST

gq.com/story/keith-olbermann-my-work-is-done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3a3MlxON58
youtube.com/watch?v=YULQ--ns8yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that Olbermann has literally no background, education, or experience of any kind in politics or real journalism and the only "talent" he has ever possessed is a silky voice, an ability to read a prompter and follow a director's cues, and some screen presence. He also used to look just like Ned Flanders.

holy shit

Ahah the kike is finished! Impeach when?

actually his career is done

Holy shit!

ample if accurate
burly if bias-free
colossal if correct
diplodocus if dope
extensive if exact
fat if factual
gargantuan if gospel
humungous if honest
impressive if infallible
jumbo if just
leviathan if legitimate
massive if maxim
oversized if official
prodigious if precise
roomy if righteous
substantial if sure
tremendous if true
unbelievable if unvarnished
vast if verifed
yo-mama if yes
zooper-dooper if zon the money

What a silly faggot! I think he's having a breakdown.

He also dated Laura Ingraham in college.

Nordbro where is the archive? OP is being a faggot again.

Reminder that Ron Burgundy was obviously based on Keith Olbermann

>local news in San Diego
>obviously obsessed with his hair
>retarded

All he did was sports recaps for the first 20 years of his career, even though he never played a single game of anything in his life. He's just a loudmouthed fanboy and that's all he's ever been. You may as well get your political commentary from John Madden.

Reminder that the closest Keith ever got to Capital Hill, where the real journalists work, prior to working at MSNBC was to cover the Redskins owl victory parade in weather so shitty the fans didn't even want to be there.

>ruining a perfectly good maga hat for a webcast that 20 people will watch

What a faggot. No wonder he got so butthurt when Anne Coulter pointed out that he attended Cornell Agriculture instead of actual Cornell like she did.

Retiring? Just as people are being fired for sexual harassment? Coincidence? I think not! Who is he trying to fool? What is he hiding under that mustache, and just where was he on 9/11?

He probably has some sexual assault charges that are coming down the pipeline.

>(((Olbermann)))
Pure (((coincidence))). Many such cases!

Reminder that Keith is a nigger-fearing coward who was so afraid of Glen Robinson beating his ass that he threw his only friend Dan Patrick under the bus to save his own anus from destruction. Its this kind of shit that cause Keith to get fired from every job he ever had.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3a3MlxON58

Seriously though how do you fuck up working at ESPN in the pre-PC days, just show up on time and read the fucking prompter retard. Its pretty well documented that everybody there hated him, probably because he wouldn't stfu about politics in the office and everybody else just wanted to be chill sports bros.

I fucking knew his career would flop. I remember going to his youtube channel a few months ago and his videos didn't even crack a million views.

Interational if no doubt
Humongous if no bogus
Grand if green

BLUUUUUUUMPFFFF!!!!!!!!

he was a pretty talented sportscaster, and is one of the most knowledgeable people in the world on baseball and it's history. I'd be a KO fan if he wasn't such a leftist faggot.

Reminder that Keith got beat up by Gordie Howe when Gordie was like 95 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=YULQ--ns8yQ

>SAY MY NAME BITCH
>g..g...gordie

Its a shame really. I have fond memories of watching him on sportscenter over breakfast before school in the 90s but he just had to ruin it because he couldn't stay in his lane and tell me who won the fucking Bulls game last night.

Trump curse incoming!

Leftest LARPing faggot.

He was fakes news without the fancy studio or organization. Basically, a delusional jerkoff screaming in his basement.

"Russian scum" lol

>yo mama if yes
Killed my sides.

Ned Flanders.
Hidely hodely
doodely didly
Hidely hodely
doodely didly
Hidely hodely
doodely didly
doo neighborenno

olvermann is such a faggot

GRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME

That image of Olbermann is no different than if he were defacing an American flag.
The MAGA hat symbolizes America as it ought to be.
The implication is that he wants America to lose its greatness.
This picture says to me "You don't own nothing goyim."