Why hasn't the United States devolved into full scale civil war, left vs. right? Why haven't you killed each other yet?

Why hasn't the United States devolved into full scale civil war, left vs. right? Why haven't you killed each other yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
youtu.be/DQM0i0fGovY
youtu.be/xihzgEsV2nw
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The President of the United States posting an ISIS death video is so morally and ethically reprehensible that I can barely get my head around it. The final seconds of this young man's life have been distorted to a vile anti-Muslim polemic when, in all likelihood, the victim is a Muslim also.

The lack of ethical judgement displayed in this series of retweets is astounding. The issue of his anti-Muslim agenda can't, nor should it be, distilled into three ten second videos. There is something wildly wrong with this man.

they may be 52%ers, but at least theyre not memeflaggots

>judgement
Look guys, it's clearly not an actual American!

my least favorite OP (You).

It will happen soon I think. "They" have lost control of both sides and things are spiraling out of control

>the victim is a Muslim
you leftists and your victim culture again
only "victim" matters, everything else is redundant
this is why youre losing the culture war, most people dont want to be victims

One side has all the guns.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Because we all still have plenty of food to eat.

Lefties are just pouty teenagers

To wage war, you need many hardened men. To start war, you need these men to be so pissed off that they're ready to die in compat just to stop this shit from going on.
Now how exactly some well fed used to comfort soyboys who have been told by mass media whom to hate fit that criteria?

>memeflaggot
I use the piracy flag because of net neutrality. All you burgers will soon lose access to Sup Forums. Enjoy your last months.

Simply put, for a civil war to happen both sides need to believe there is a chance of winning.

The left doesn't actually have any remote chance of winning with the current status quo. It holds almost no actual boots on the ground power; it doesn't hold the military, it doesn't hold a large share of wealth, it doesn't hold even a unified people. So, no one with the sway to actually start an insurrection is willing to get hung for it.

>But why aren't liberals vs republicans going to the street and murdering each-other?????

Because guns. Also, because in general they don't live among eachother.

Republicans (who have guns) and the military bodies all support Trump. The globalists would lose the "civil war" extremely quickly and lose even more power.

They spied on our president, lied to us about, leaked it to the media and they all worked together to bring him down. We should've bombed the CIA months ago and that's not a joke

lmao city people are fucking stupid

>I use the piracy flag because of net neutrality.
oh, sorry
you super tryhard double memefaggotlord

Because he retweeted those videos, it shows that there is a serious problem that the liberals and leftists refuse to address. Muslims are killing eachother, chances are it was a gay boy, or he stole something. Muslims will kill you if you don't live their lifestyle. They only care about themselves, and their immediate family.

Do you think anyone would've known about that boy if Trump didnt retweet that video? Absolutely not, he's opening the worlds eyes to the harsh reality of islam.

CIA niggers in ovens soon

Our politics are fake , and meaningless. They're big charade. Nobody wants to actually die over an act.

We’re getting there eventually

The used to be, but you havent been paying attention

Us rual people were hoping that if we voted for Trump all the (((faggots))) whould move to your shitty fucking country

Are you that surprised that they were as full of shit then as they are now?

Why?
Because thats what you fucking filthy ragheads want.

because limitless cheap entertainment and junk food are remarkable pacifiers

The lefties big cities are already surrounded by us. We have a siege set up already and how long will their food supply last without us shipping in what we grow.

because the only type of civil war that anybody would be interested in would be everyone against the Jews. And we only need to get rid of the Top Jews.

>City people all voted for Hillary.

They'll all be starving if there are difficulties.

Post your flag cuck

they will sic the police and US military on their evil trump voting countrymen, duhhhhhh.

i've been wondering this too.

Democrats openly threaten that if they win they'll flood a county full of niggers, not even from America, to make sure we never get a say again.

I have no fucking clue how that isn't full scale war

They're mercenaries. Soros pays Antifa. There isn't going to be any Civil War. The rural folks is not interested in going into cities and the urban folks aren't going to leave. Soyboy confronts the US Military? I don't think so.

Might get some interesting outcomes if left and right decided to agree that the problem was the Jew.

>Soros pay antifa.

Not enough they still look like ragdolls.

because the left are dying out so there's no need for a civil war

Because war implies both sides are fighting. Rightists are peaceful and want a bloodless resolution. A "civil war" would simply result in leftists being slaughtered.

how can this be when minorities out breed whites 3 to 1?

Who the fuck cares who wins? The important thing is that (((they))) profit.

White people are the most oppressed people in the world.

Revenge belongs to the Lord.

You are a dog, traitor. When you hang, even your mother will celebrate.

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
youtu.be/DQM0i0fGovY
youtu.be/xihzgEsV2nw
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

Walking Dead is in season.

Because the left has voluntarily disarmed themselves and need a tyrannical police state to harass and protect them from the armed right.

Vengeance*

Checked, and reckt

It's probably a different translation or version.

>The lifeblood of America voted for Trump
>Mostly illegal minorities and niggers voted for Hillary

FTFY

because it won't be left vs right
it all be straight vs gay

It's too soon for civil war. Something big needs to happen, an assassination, war against n. korea/iran or the dems losing even more seats and any way to influence decisions, a coup on the white house etc.

>Why hasn't the United States devolved into full scale civil war, left vs. right?
because left and right don't live in the same regions

>this salty that the left has better things to do than to live in cowshit and plink some targets out in the farm
It's called "civilization," you toothless fuck, fucking KEK.

Because George Soros isn't paying enough for it

One thing that won't cause it is secession, as the south did after Lincoln got elected.

At this point, most of us would pay California to get the fuck out of our country and enjoy watching them drown in poverty and starve.

We did this as a joke right? You guys didn't really think he was going to be good at his job did you?

I was under the impression we were going full incognito to convince the masses into voting in the joke president for fun knowing it would cause problems.

Because the Jew is desperately trying to hold together their home country. They let things get out of hand (as they always do because they're retarded), and now they're in full damage control.

We are lazy, nibba

Nah, we'll just have to tip them and clap everyday but that money will probably be used for an invasion on your country so all even in the end.

The new Ft. Sumter hasn't happened yet.

the only redeeming factor muslims have is that also kill other muslims

Hes' doing a fine job.

t. some faggot from Toronto. City people are literal retards.

I honestly hope his tweets today herald a full-on cleansing of America. Not an ethnic cleansing, necessarily, but a "people who are evil and wrong" cleansing.

At some point, they won't get away with their evil existences anymore.

City people are some of the most retarded ass holes I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. Just last week a women didn't know that China was in Asia.

>Dont piss off muslims cause they'll just kill more muslims!

Clearly a very sane ideology

They get something like $24 an hour from a hiring ad I saw a while back on yahoo.

I just wantwant him to build the wall because that will cause a very long sustained melt down that will rub in the faces of the left as it gets built.
we will have ammunition for years.

kek

Fuck me that last one is good.

Norm is the fucking man.

"Reminds me of that tragedy, 9/11."

>losing a huge amount of the Pacific coastline
>instead of just one Communist dictatorship threatening us with nukes, we now have another Communist dictatorship sharing a border with us, and they actually have some of our military
Leftism only works by hating America. With no "union" the democrat strongholds would just blame red states for everything and now they would have a military to do the same shit NK is doing right now.

Beautiful.

Can't win a civil war with open palm bent wrist sissy slaps. We Republicans just let them bitch to make them feel good but really they are no threat.

>Why hasn't the United States devolved into full scale civil war, left vs. right? Why haven't you killed each other yet?
Sounds like the Kremlin is getting impatient. Time to whip up some more Putinbots to shitpost 24/7 on Sup Forums.