I'm fucking triggered

I admit it. The responses on this Twitter video have completely fucking triggered me. How can these cunts be in THIS MUCH DENIAL? The goat fuckers in the video literally say "ALLAH ACKBAR!" after smashing the statue, but of course they're not fucking Muslim! OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT! Someone fucking shoot these people!

>smashing a statue of Mary
Well OBVIOUSLY he's not Muslim.
He's just a protestant.

"Sure, they may go to mosques, pray to Allah, fast at Ramadan, read the Quran daily, took a journey to Mecca, are from a majority Muslim country, are engaging in religious-inspired sacrilege against other religions, speak Arabic, and regard Muhammad as their prophet, but that doesn't make them Muslims!!!!!!!! Stupid DRUMPF!"

Calm down m8. Inhale a bit and go make yourself some tea. This is only the beginning. It will only get worse. They will never stop.

Idunno, doesn't seem religiously motivated to me...

Why are these anti-West lefties pretending this isn't what they really want? They suck Islam's dick and hate Christianity so why protest the destruction of a Mary statue?

They fear they might get executed for being traitors, so they have to pretend they are just morons. Some are so good at it, they accuse others of being the bad guys!

this is what differentiates people from subhumans.

Another example is when americans tear down confederate statues.

underrated

kek

The fucker says Allahua Snackbar at the end

>americans tear down confederate statues

Know your enemy.

These aren't Americans. These are Communists.

He fucking does! Not Muslim though apparently!

Brilliant, I can blow the dust off of this webm.

Thank you Pierre, I feel better. They're still utter cunts though.

kek

>8s
>Goes to punch the metal statue, thinks better of it and pulls out

if someone would try this shit here they would get btfo pretty quickly

get your country back in shape yanks

fpbp

sides

>How can these cunts be in THIS MUCH DENIAL?

lack of exposure. Sort of like how most people don't just loath niggers by default, you get that way if you are forced to be around them for some reason. Same for say illegals if you don't live in a border state that is already well on it's way to being trashed out by spics. It's easy to be pro-dreamer act, pro Mexican immigration etc when you live in 4+ states away from the border and never see the fallout.

These kind of tweets put people in harm's way. This is the worst scenario as it legitimizes propaganda and emboldens the enemy. Might be fun for maga faggots but it has real world implications.

But islamophobia is part of being racist, like muslims are a fucking RACE . Gosh, these creatures are too retarded to dodge the natural selection forever.

>hurr durr i can burn the quran if i want
>oh n-no they are d-d-destroying a statue of my religion

>burn quran
>get fired from job
>get put on list
>get sued for hate speech

>destroy mary
>progressive

>New Zealand
>real world

Muslim or not the sandnigger has to go back.

Race war now.

lefties are so wrapped up in their (((own))) agendas and narratives they can't see the truth right before their eyes and they have to twist it to fit their narrative

so they would rather call out trump for brining light to this than for the actual people doing this stuff in the videos which is obviously a very fair reflection of all muslims as people living in the UK know they are a horrid hateful low IQ breed who need eradicating

they are all severely mentally ill and trump is just helping prove that

Thats wack as fuck, Mary is the only woman that Islam venerates, so why the fuck would they destroy an icon of her

Who cares. Mary worship is pagan and idolatry.
Mary didn't die for your sins, Jesus Christ the Word in the flesh did.

Muslims will reap what they sowed. So will those christianity hating libtards in the comments.

>SIDES

Language of violence, it is

What I don't fucking get is, do liberals really think that mudslimes actually like or support them? Liberals are for fag rights and feminism and debauchery of all kinds. These are things that would/could get liberals fucking KILLED in Muslim countries. Do they really have no idea that Muslims hate everything they stand for? What do they think would happen to them if the shitskins ever achieved a majority population? They're so fucking delusional and/or ignorant it's truly baffling.

We really need to band together and make hating on Christians a big deal. This is their strength, they use their religion for leverage whether they believe in it or not. We are weak to not use such an obvious tool against them.

it's already happening in the UK

muslims attacking women and raping kids and beating gays and even killing them, its happening on a MASSIVE scale and the police do nothing for fear of being called racist and bigots

it's got to the point now where Britain First will only start growing in popularity

>snarky comments
Literally what does this prove?

As muslim, i'm grateful Trump retweet this, and so far the reaction are on point, wrong doings shouldn't be hided, and apologist whose defend this should be shamed.

The upside for me is, people already start digging up different kind of wrong doing and reveal it into public as kind of redpilling the masses. Especially the war crime done by western christian country to muslims, it's like when the people of Landsberg was showed how bad the condition of the victims in the camp in the episode "Why We Fight" Band of Brothers. It will be an open eyed events.

>trips
Thanks kek for the blessing.

>it's got to the point now where Britain First will only start growing in popularity
That would be fucking awesome! Truly great and very necessary. The normies need to wake up. I hope you guys show Sweden and Germany the way. I refuse to believe that they're too far gone.

They are indeed. We'll get'em. I promise

the fuck you talking about, nigger? we dont have confederate statues, we got soviet ones, and kicking them down is a national pasttime.

Putin shill.

Send him some of this, user. And post it on Twitter.

If he's not actually Muslim, no one will be offended for him.

>"Buddhists only understand Hindi"
>Even her fake examples are wrong

Autistic Muslim muh idolatry