Bluepill me on why whites and asians aren't the only based races

Bluepill me on why whites and asians aren't the only based races.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
google.com.br/amp/s/orwells1984oregon.wordpress.com/2008/12/03/isabel-chasarez-mexican-illegal-alien-mother-sentenced-for-rape-of-nine-year-old-girl/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in africa, black people literally fuck babies because they believe it will cure them of AIDs. this has the effect of infecting more babies with AIDs
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
slavery was legal in parts of africa until 2007
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
over 1 million white christian slaves were held in africa during the same time as the atlantic slave trade
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
slavery has a rich tradition in africa, dating back far before whites or colonists ever arived on their shores. it only ever ended there (officially) because of white western pressure. it continues to be a serious (unofficial) problem there to this day. often practiced out in the open, and in larger numbers than anywhere else in the world.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
One current example of slavery in Africa is the west African cocoa trade. Hundreds of thousands of black children (most under 14 years of age, and nearly half women) are forced to work long hours and are routinely beaten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America: 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>Source:cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
>Source:datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

Some facts on intelligence levels of blacks: 1) Whites on average have a 15 point higher IQ than blacks, across many different studies. “There is a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years. The difference was largest on those tests, verbal or non-verbal, that best represented the general intelligence factor (g).”
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

2) IQ across different ethnic groups in the US: Blacks have an average IQ of 85, whites of 103, Asians 106 and Jewish Americans 113: The study found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. ”Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

3) Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. "Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

4) For those who claim that IQ tests are biased against blacks and that’s why they keep getting lower scores, there are IQ tests like the Raven’s Progressive Matrices which don’t have any language and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. It’s simply finding patterns in visual shapes. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well, like in Africa between white and black engineering students:
>Source:psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

5) Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies’ general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.
>Source:frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
>Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

6) East Asian countries have on average the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are generally between the Asian and African countries.
>Source:statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

7) Blacks performs substantially worse in standard school tests than whites. From the higher education achievement perspective: In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

8) From the elementary education achievement perspective: At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

9) For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on socioeconomic factors, IQ is largely genetically determined: Estimates in the academic research of the heritability of IQ have varied from below 0.5 to a high of 0.8. (where 1.0 indicates that monozygotic twins have no variance in IQ and 0 indicates that their IQs are completely uncorrelated) Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][9][18]
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ

84% percent have an IQ below 100... yep there's the reason blacks can't succeed in our society.

if it were because "our society is built upon white supremacy that holds back and oppresses PoC" as the left constantly tells us, then pic related would be impossible. asians are actually consistently the most economically successful racial group in the US and they are most certainly "PoC" so it basically 100% decimates the entire left-wing narrative

So, as I imagined, whites and asians are the only good races.

Not a surprise, to be honest, but I still wanted to hear from a different perspective.

ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD

WHITE POWER

>asians
>based
>Whites
>based
Lets start with the 4.434 billion pest.

>1.7 billion streetshitters
BASED

XD

Couldn't cross the border, huh?

Let me rewrite what I meant:
East Asians. Other Asians are ugly shitskins.

I'd much rather have a white or dog eating Asian wife than any other brown low tier women. At least white and Asian women know how to act like women.

Also, you do know that you are Latino right? Your people are absolute trash. Why do you think Americans want you guys to leave?

>inb4: LATINS ISN'T A RACE HURR LATIN AMERICA IS SO DIVERSE

Doesn't matter, puto. Your people are shit and you know it well. Race diversity doesn't change the shitty culture of a Nation. If your country were good your people wouldn't be sucking dick to move to America.

Keep being jealous of whites and east asians, jalapeño.

we used to do this too though, except with people

I'm in my continent unlike all you motherfucking immigrants, gtfo of my continent.
Get the fuck out streetshitting dog eaters.

>we
You have to go back.

Irresponsible uncaring pieces of shit like this are the reason the Western civilization is on the precipice of collapse. You can't expect men raised by single mothers not to be pathetic whiny obnoxious self-hating soy faggots.

gtfo my country and maybe you can say that with a straight face. Asians come here and do a better job then you do, that's why you don't want them here because they're competition.

>Asians come here and do a better job then you do
Take your your streetshitters on your way out please.

>I'm in my continent unlike all you motherfucking immigrants, gtfo of my continent.
Get the fuck out streetshitting dog eaters.

I'm not even Asian kek

And you guys are still sucking dick to leave your country. Being in the same continent doesn't change that.

Also, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but the IQ of your country doesn't help either iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

>Countries with highest IQ are overwhelmingly and Asian and European.
>Mexico has an average IQ of 88

You got BTFO by . How many Americans saying this does it take for you to realize that Mexicans are not desired immigrants? You guys, blacks and Muslims are the ones dragging America down.

Your people literally become illegals to rape little girls google.com.br/amp/s/orwells1984oregon.wordpress.com/2008/12/03/isabel-chasarez-mexican-illegal-alien-mother-sentenced-for-rape-of-nine-year-old-girl/amp/

Good thing my country doesn't have to deal with Mexican illegals, only sandniggers.

Yeah, just go back to whatever stretshitting shithole you were able to crawl out of.

>According to a 2009 report by the Pew Hispanic Center, in 2007 Latinos "accounted for 40% of all sentenced federal offenders-more than triple their share (13%) of the total U.S. adult population". This was an increase from 24% in 1991. 72% of the Latino offenders were not U.S. citizens. For Hispanic offenders sentenced in federal courts, 48% were immigration offenses and 37% drug offenses. One reason for the large increase in immigration offenses is that they exclusively fall under federal jurisdiction.[58]

Also, crime statistics on pic related

>Whites and Asians are least likely to commit crimes

Just go back to you country, dude. Nobody wants you in America.

>Damn, I have no arguments left
>Oh, I know! I will say he's Asian!!!
>Haha, that sure showed him

Come on, Juarez, you can do better.

I don't see the reason to argue with a streetshitting immigrant. Just get the fuck out demi-nigger.

>Implying Americans aren't street shitters
Have you been to a New York, pal?

>I have no arguments left and got BTFO by statistics

Why can't you POO IN LOO?

POO