December 24 2016

>December 24 2016
Kept you waiting, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

commiesubs.com/mahoyo/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLf9oWUe2fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did something happen? I don't get it OP.

Don't you fucking lie to me

Seems like they updated the project page
commiesubs.com/mahoyo/

It says that it's 2/3 finished, so seeing how the project started 4 years ago, they'll probably finish it in 2018

Is there an undated version of this yet?

>it's nothing
Fucking damn it user, why would you even make a thread to play with my heart like this. I bet the guy from Beast's Lair will be done long before those faggots.

Maybe BL guy will bring to us miracle today?

You claim the page is updated, but it's been at that % for a few years.

Mahoyo will take the same amount of time to T/L that Hollow Ataraxia took. Funny, I think it's notably shorter though.

On a semi-related note the French translation team tweeted one or two months ago that they were still alive with news coming "soon". The last update was on the 1 of January, so the hope is that they'll release the last patch on New Year.

Basically all the TL teams tackling Mahoyo are extremely bad, if you are excited for the title you are better off using Google-kun than waiting for a fantranslation of a fantranslation or whatever the fuck Commie is doing.

>if you are excited for the title you are better off using Google-kun

I'm having Fate/hollow ataraxia flashbacks.

>gamecreator will never save Mahoyo like he did Hollow Ataraxia

we need a Hero

A blonde Aoko could have been so wonderful.

You're disgusting.

You must feel bad for having such terrible taste.

>tfw when he's probably gone for good

Now everything in Grand Order has to be placed in that mess.

>A translation team has recently picked up CCC
Which one is this one talking about? I'm sure they've already dropped it like all the others

Just throw it under untranslated and call it garbage

Someone on BL is translating it and releasing it in chapters. I think he's done 6 so far.

Is this actually any good? I remember the Japanese fans saying it felt really outdated along with not having any ero.

It's nasuge.

The production values were actually really good. It was pretty short though, for the price they sold it at. They also complained about the lack of ero and no voice acting. I guess Nasu thinks his writing is so good that he doesn't need to voice the VNs at release despite it being standard in VNs going back to the early 2000s.

This poor cinnamon bun will never realize what a hero he was compared to the faggots who held the script for years for fame and meme whoring.

Don't forget that it was only released on PC, despite having no H. What the fuck caused them to make these decisions?

Nice I'm looking forward to it in 2020. With Tsukihime remake translation in 2050.

That's pretty normal for TM though. They like to double dip and try to release it later on consoles. They then add the voices in and remove the ero. It will be an even easier transition if they decide to do it this time.

It's miles better than turkeyhandle and fate

Fate sent us to hell... but we're going even deeper.
I'm gonna make them give back our past!

I thought it was 2/3 done a year ago!?

The man stood up and BTFO BL's elitists without even realising what he had done.

The CG and the music, especially the music, has great production quality.

I can't believe it was made by the same guy who made generic hollywood dumdum for UBW.

>not having any ero
People who bitching about lack of H are not worth credibility. And voices actually are not so critical. Only niwakas will seriously cares about such things. And battle scences are god like.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tLf9oWUe2fc
Directed by same guy who made HA fights.
>made generic hollywood dumdum for UBW.
But UBW ost is great

I didn't know these guys had a twitter. Hopefully they release the last chapter soon.

is the original thread archived somewhere? I canĀ“t seem to find it

Can't have any ero because Aoko only likes shota ochinchin mirku

Who cares about Mahoyo

This cute kid deserves a hug. He did the right thing.

Fuck you man, I care.

At least Mahoyo is canon.

Canon shit.

FGO is new hotness and canon.

Even if it was, you could at least use a good character that came out of it when posting.

Let's not do this. Keep your autisms to yourselves guys.

>GO
>good characters

If you mean one-note worse than Naruto tier characters.

>FGO
>a good character that came out of it

Is this mongrel serious.

Seriously can you guys just not bitch about GO for once? Does every thread that has to do with anything TM have to devolve into bitching about something you don't like?

I think Rama was pretty decently portrayed, and Bedivere and Dantes as well.

Tell the retard posting GO in an unrelated thread.

>some GOfag comes to shit up a Mahoyo thread
>gets fairly called out on how garbage it is
>stop bitching about FGO guys!
OK

It was some fag with his shit character derailing the thread though.

Then just treat it as you would any other kind of bait. I'm pissed at him for posting off topic to, but that's no reason to enable him further. this has happened before. They post something FGO then someone tells him FGO is shit instead of ignoring him and then the FGOposter goes on some autistic "xfags BTFO xd" tirade.

>it as you would any other kind of bait
By taking it? Because, as far as I'm concerned, people take the bait 99% of the time.

>Even if it was, you could at least use a good character that came out of it when posting.
Better than Aoko and lobbied by Koyama himself which means Scat is upgraded, improved and actually important character unlike Shitoko from forgotten VN.

>>some GOfag comes to shit up a Mahoyo thread
How can you shit up something that is already shit?

Your post makes no sense, retard.
FGO is a Magnum Opus of Type-Moon. The most popular game in Japan, outclassing Pokemon Go and all other games.

Everything before it was just amateur crap. Now Type-Moon is professional.

I just want her to hurry up and be Sugoi.

Uff, I was afraid you EOPs would get the full game.

Kakoii

>master

You wish you closet pervert shotacon.

The translation is shit anyway.
But I'm sure you EOPs will flock to it regardless.

This, best original GO character.

Mountain man > Anemic kid

I actually speaks volumes of the fan community that for how big it is, they can't organize themselves and translate the game.

Is it really big of a community?

We still haven't gotten F/HA voice patch even. Most fans are concerned with shitposting on /GrandOrder/ and Sup Forums

That's a long neck

4u

>F/GO /vg/tard shitposting in mahou thread

But Shiki lived in the mountains as well until Makihisa and Kouma fucked everything up.
Posting superior mountain man,

Stop getting me excited for nothing.

The hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

The reason there's no voice is because he wanted the readers to develop their own voices for the characters. Obviously this was a bad idea because of how it was received but it wasn't because he felt voices would ruin his writing, he just wanted the readers to have more control over how they perceive the characters.

Wait.

Somebody actually complained about no sex scenes in a Nasu work?

Why?