Lostorage incited WIXOSS

Asenshi is out.

Guzuko deserved better.

Chi-chan gives me the ganba that I need in life.

I just want to take this moment to appreciate Satomi's voice acting. He did 'completely deranged' pretty good.

Satomi was the perfect completely insane villain. Not quite as great as Ver though. We need a collage of all his insane faces.

The studio did a great job of making him seem inhuman with all of his reactions and what he does. That was, of course, because he was never human in the first place.

Not exactly a meaty cliffhanger compared to Infected. Hopefully Kiyoi gets the spotlight next season.

I am still really interested to see who will lead Conflated. Since I very much doubt it will be a new character.

>yfw you're just a jobber

Remember when Wixoss was good?

Conflated will be lead simultaneously by the Selector and Lostorage casts.

Conflated implies that they'll be around.

Fuck off, she has her manga.
Since Suzuko was the MC of incited Chinatsu should be the MC of conflated.

Wixoss is still good. It's not Iona Saikou, but no doubt still good.

Better then edgelords tryhards like Akira and Ulith.

They're done. They paid their undeserved dues, they made it through, and now they'll never be involved again.

Lostorage had a better ending, sure it has less emotion but at least ended in a coherent way.

Keikaku doori

I'm pretty sure Chinatsu would want her memories back also Kiyoi has her own manga there's no need for her to appear and job again.

Spread as a whole was shit, but I was satisfied with the ending and like it about as much as Lostorage's. At least I hope this is the ending for Suzu and Chinatsu.

Are you somehow implying that Spread wasn't a perfect, thematicly conclusive ending?

Yes.
It needed a movie to fix the forgotten plot points.

Thanks for another great season. I waited and didn't watch HS all season so I only have a limited degree of comparison (basically just what I saw in screenshots in the threads) but if nothing else, I can confidently say your script was clearly crafted with far more love.

Every single one of Satomi's pervy lines was fucking mint and I still appreciate that you were able to find a place for 'incited' in one of the lines a few episodes back. More importantly, I have to applaud the choice to go with a vaguely betting-related phrase for ganba because it seriously paid off in the finale, pic related. Basically, you guys' touch on the script was fantastic so here's hoping for another great run in conflated.

It did not need anything, and there was nothing forgotten. Destructed expanded on several points and added a new lens through which to view the series, besides the obvious development of Rumi and showing that every single person could be saved (though not all by Ruuko).

Why is Ruuko so scary? What happened to the pillar?

>It did not need anything, and there was nothing forgotten.
Let's not say things we can't take back now, user.

I can't even tell if you're joking, so I'll answer seriously.

>Ruuko
It was explained (I thought pretty clearly) that Ruu-Mom 1) Couldn't tell what she was thinking because 2) She never asked for anything. This was expanded upon in Destructed by showing that Ruuko used to be normal (her asking for ice cream), but after the divorce and moving she stopped asking for anything. Ruu's mom was also not a good mother in the first place.

>Tower
Image related.

What did they mean by this?

>She never asked for anything
Horrifying.

Not who you're replying to, but I'd be more surprised if you're being serious. There were a lot more things forgotten/glossed over than those two. Scary Tama? LRIGs falling asleep after battles? God, I can hardly even remember the list of grievances people were coming up with around the end of Spread. And that's not even going into the other reasons Spread was just bad.

Although in my opinion, it wasn't just Spread's fault. I mean everyone understandably praises the TWEEST we got at the end, but even the last 1/3rd of Infected was pretty weak.

Christ, Carnival's rear is pretty great.

When people sometimes watch a show, they make assumptions and rules that they think are correct. They constrain their thinking inside a box, and whenever the writing contradicts them they call it wrong, and believe themselves to be right. The LRIGs fall asleep sometimes after battles, based on rules that we assumed but don't know for sure. If this was truly dropped then it wouldn't have carried over into the manga and later into the series. Dark Tama? Well we know that Tama had existed long before Ruuko got her, and they ended up fated to be together, so what's strange about dreaming about her? Tama did even turn black in Spread when Ulith got her, but she rejected that in the end. When something unexpected happens, too many people try to think about why it couldn't happen, rather than why it could.

It's being complemented by her stunning thighs.
Really, Carnival's body is just quite the thing in general.

The ending was sad , chinatsu is ded and her friend now has a clon as friend
Unless i didnt understand the end , if is that so , pls explain

>When people sometimes watch a show, they make assumptions and rules that they think are correct.
And sometimes, when people write a show, they do so poorly.
It's really something more people should expect at this point when approaching anything Okada is attached to. It's just happened so many times, that the opposite occurring has become an anomaly.
wrong image. disregard, suck cocks, etc.

Chinatsu's not dead. She's just amnesic.

>it's a "Suzuko does fucking nothing relevant for 12 episodes but she gets to defeat the boss at the end" cour
Holy shit that was some lazy garbage even for a card game commercial.

But she was destroying bitches in the sidelines.

>I didn't watch this anime.

It shows.

So important that they never focused on it besides a few scenes. Hana's story felt way more important than Suzuko soppy crybaby side story.

Oh well, I'm used to watching shitty characters like Suzuko dealing the final blow at the end.

Sorry user but your girl is fucking shit. Please don't stain your self-made daki of her after hearing this.

Ril/Suzu OTP, Chi-chan go home.

Suzuko was on training arc, do you wanted her to cry and suffer all the way to the top?

Is slow and consistent development too subtle for you? Don't answer that, it's obvious that it is.

I'm sad that people don't understand Okada. Either they don't think, or they don't feel empathy, or usually both. She's incredibly consistent, incredibly good, and ironically, forever misunderstood. Her worldview is extremely clear if you pay attention to all of the original anime she writes, and if you take yourself seriously enough to really look at them, not just take a shallow viewpoint based on what other people say.

>do you wanted her to cry and suffer all the way to the top?
OF COURSE. Where is my Suzu catharsis? NOWHERE.

Subtle isn't the same a lazy user. We basically ended with the same Suzuko from the beginning. Of course you would settle for the bare minimum since you're defending that garbage Suzuko.

If by beginning you mean episode 1, then no. If by beginning you mean how she was as a child, you're closer, but also no.

Oh yes, that courage speech was very touching and nauseating since we wasted and entire show on that idiot. No, user, Suzuko was a waste of time.

I'm glad Okada has a fan in you. Keep cheering her on.

I don't understand why so many people watch every new Okada show when they know they won't like it. Well more like they've convinced themselves they won't like it based on preconceived notions of her writing that they read on Sup Forums.

The show made it clear she grew a lot, both as a person and as a Wixoss player. If you can't see that you must be blind, dumb, or most likely both.

>Blind

>I don't understand why so many people watch every new Okada show when they know they won't like it. Well more like they've convinced themselves they won't like it based on preconceived notions of her writing that they read on Sup Forums.
While I won't deny that some people may do this, but if you're referring to me, you're projecting. I prefer to give writers/directors/studios a chance, even if they've spurned me in the past.
Heck, most of my Okada aversion in fact came after the fact. I'd already watched a number of shows she's written without knowing she had any involvement with them, but still upset over how they turned out to be pretty terrible if not at least let downs. Then, after looking over her resume, the pieces simply came together.

Is this Aki-lovely?

Again, the show did a shit lazy job with how she "grew" as a character. Even the stories of the supporting cast were more appealing than hers considering the gloomy nature of wixoss.
You know you have a shitty character when you have to groom her behind the curtains until the end when it's her time to shine. The last battle was the culmination of months of minimal effort from them.
I'm simply sour on how they handled this duo of Chinatsu and Suzuko just to pull that insipid finale. Suzuko kept dragging everyone down to her boring level.

Yes.

Everyone looks better in Lostorage style.

That's clearly Aki-piney.

Are those candies made of her own fluids?

It's fine to give a writer another chance, I can't say I've loved everything Okada's put out, but overall I enjoy her works a lot more often than not. I can also see why many people don't like her writing, but what I hate are the people who go into her shows already convinced they won't like them just so they can shit on them.

>people who go into her shows already convinced they won't like them just so they can shit on them
You mean the people that have already experienced her shitty writing before so they brace for another shitty work by being pessimistic? Those fiends!

Why can't you accept that it's fantastic writing that isn't for everyone?

You have to be open minded to give them another chance, if you're going into it pessimistic you might as well not watch it in the first place.

I love your marketing skills, user.

Who the fuck was the ending of EVOL for

That was a pretty lewd face Suzu made at the end.

Blame Kawamori.

I'm sorry, I like Kawamori too.

I liked the ending to EVOL.

You're wrong.

>if you're going into it pessimistic you might as well not watch it in the first place.
Well that's just wrong, user. The very reason they're pessimistic is because they have been sullied by her previous works many times. It's fair for anyone to be cautious when they know how bad it can get when she's in charge.

Mel was extremely sexy. Her tight figure under that dress made my imagination go wild. Her entire body just screams Anal Queen to me.
I'm going to miss her.

It was a bittersweet ending. It reminded me of anime from the early 00's. Especially the ED theme which didn't sound like the usual ED from nowadays.

>Her entire body just screams Anal Queen to me.
It never crossed my mind but now that you mention it, you're 100% right. Fuck, I hope we get doujins.

Look a this and tell me that you wouldn't ram it in as hard as you can.

>Wixoss
>Doujins
;_;

And all of these screenshots are just from the OP. They clearly gave a lot of attention to her big meaty butt.
Please don't forget about her delicious booty!

>better
I was actually thinking her and Iona looked fucking weird and ugly on the billboards.

I for one welcome the lack of face holes for noses.

Chinatsu sure chose a terrible time to get over battling. She could have tried to regain those coins before time was up instead of getting hit with amnesia.

So whatever happened to Bookmaker-kun's LRIG fuccbois?

Did they also commit sudoku?

>Chinatsu sure chose a terrible time to get over battling.
B-but muh Conflated plot.

Busy being fuccbois together.

Is that what Conflated is going to be about? Chinatsu returning to the fray so she can fix what she passively ruined in the first place?

Well maybe when Riru and Meru are back because reasons, they somehow find a way to stop the "kanashi" of the "battorus".

Wouldn't it be cool that Chi-chan gets Riru this time?

She had realized the battles weren't worth it, and did the same thing Shou had originally tried to do. She also probably saw it as what she deserved for helping Satomi.

Spread ended with Ruu fucking up the current Selector System because she can.

Incited ended with nothing of that kind. Nothing about the system has been resolved. The system is still very much in place. All that happened is that one round has ended.

Kiyoi is still clearly pissed and trying to do what she can to dismantle it (and we don't even know her complete circumstances yet as to why she's stuck in this game again), all the Selector-LRIGs are still trapped in their human bodies with no real purpose and the current system is bound to start up again and draw in more poor fucks to it's mess.

Whatever Conflated may be, it's probably going to address the current selector system in more depth.

>Suzu wishes to never forget about Ril
>Ril shows up again shortly as Chii's LRIG anyways

Great emotional impact there.

That's a horrible retribution given that she will quite literally not remember any of it while Suzuko will have to live with the fact that, despite her best efforts, she only managed to get her Chii-chan back for a brief time and has to start their relationship all over.

Suzu'll get over with, she'll just make new memories

She'd have to have won at least four more battles to get out, which would possibly mean making four more people disappear. She didn't want to drag other people into her mess anymore.

What the fuck was Guzuko's Selector's deal?

LRIG's were obviously born from a particular memory and the emotions associated with them.

>Nanashi was born from the guilt and wish for self-retribution of what happened to Hanna's little brother
>Blue loli LRIG whose name I can't remember was most likely born from a combination of Onii-san's memories of his imouto and his guilt for not helping her out when she was a Selector
>Mama was born from the loving sentiments from Rio's mother
>Ril and Mel were born from the idealized versions of the two girls.
>Donna was born from Shou's tender memories of Chinatsu and Soccer.

The feelings associated with the memory seem to play a huge part with how the LRIG turns out. As evidenced by how Nananshi and Blueloli were kind of dicks to their Masters.

On the other hand, Guzuko was so passive and subservient to the point that you'd have to think what kind of emotional/memory baggage the guy was holding to create a LRIG like Guzuko.

Only 5-coins Selectors are allowed to post here.

What was the amount of time she had left for that last coin to deteriorate? Assuming you can simply ask another Selector how many coins they have before battling, she could avoid making anyone disappear. Then there's the argument that she helped push them along to disappearing anyways but then there's really no winning there. Or is asking about coins forbidden?

Anyways, is Conflated without a doubt about Suzuko and Chinatsu again? Or maybe they'll address the Selector battles with another set of characters? I mean, Kiyoi will inevitably show up but does Suzuko have any investment in this anymore? Isn't it more likely Hanna will pursue the truth?

>Then there's the argument that she helped push them along to disappearing anyways but then there's really no winning there.
But that's probably exactly how Chinatsu thought, especially after what she did to Shou, she wasn't the one who did him in personally but she saw it as her fault.

Also we know absolutely nothing about Conflated. People assume it'll be about Suzu and Chinatsu because it's still under the Lostorage banner, but I really hope not because their story is pretty much over at this point.

>conflated
>combine (two or more texts, ideas, etc.) into one.
It's going to be about those two and their LRIGs again and you know it.

The Court has seen all evidence presented by the defendan in the Sup Forums V, bestgirl.

I call those who represent the plaintiff to come up to testify.

>you'll never get a autistic narrated sleeve job from hanna the dog.

The people who disappeared better not come back at the end of S2.

Guzuko's Selector was probably a beta fuccboi who wanted to forget how pathetic he was

I want to know what was up with the original Satomi. He must've been one twisted fucking psychopath.

Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas.

>Lostorage S2
Maybe Kiyoi can save it. Maybe.

We need the same script writer from Infected.

Really love the ending. I would hate if Chi-chan would get off scot-free so this scenario is perfect. Also creepy bookman can rotted in LRIG hell forever.

Overall 8/10 On par with Infected, better than spread and destructed.

>WXD-21 Red Joker

I hope this doesn't mean other LRIG won't get a deck.

Really want to try White Predict or White Escape

I'm so glad she showed up, even if it was for half a second on a billboard.

I just want to know if she and Iona are fugging or is that limited to evil Iona

Guzu looks like Cotton Candy.