Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/9fjxw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an allowance of almost $350
I guess he did take down a serial killer

He better give it to the ambulance then.

as long as you do your chores like clearing the anti-personel mines in our garden or decontaminating our toolshed

>uh Josuke that has all my identification cards and passport

>with the SPW and Jotaro
He'll be fine

Nigger, don't you know nip money? That's like $40. Damn do you ever think before you type?

>Joseph would be detained and die in gitmo never to see america again

Those are 4 10,000 yen notes, or about $350

I fucking hate his hairstyle

could wnind up in that situation by himself and SPW would still drag him out. Fuckers got recorded in a phonecall plotting to smuggle something out of jail. They don't give a fuck. Honestly they probably have some stand users or something.

>best fights, the part, is next
This is probably the part where the anime will do the most justice. Well other than part 2 anime.

>Joseph never met Josuke's mom
Did they ever meet later?

nope

Never specified. Probably though, since at the end Suzi Q is pretty chill with Joseph as long as he doesn't fuck any more young girls. He's still alive in Part 6 which is set 12 years after 4 even though he doesn't appear in it.

This fucking pose man.

"Lets go"
FAGGOT POST ACTIVATE

But it has the worst jojo.

Bruno and Mista are excelent characters though so it doesn't really matters

Still not as good as 2
but close enough

Ironically that's the sodes of a coin aspect between 2 and 5. Joseph a walking wild ride but he sucks up literally all of the spotlight and has his allies job to everything. Giorno has the best squad hands down and the spotlight is shared great.

>spotlight is shared great.
>Implying Bruno wasn't the MC of part 5

But Bruno didin't shut down the relevancy of the other big figters in his group. Mista and Narancian got their several fights and stayed relevant presences. Compared to some other parts where people who showed up with the MC might as well have never been there.

Do they ever say whether his hands and the baby stay invisible forever? I like to think they do.

His hands got better but the baby is still invisible. She'll probably learn to control it as she gets older but as long as she's a baby she's invisible.

You mean the least justice? I'm so fucking done with the QUALITY on this show, how can DP get away with this level of Toei shit is beyond me.

Was the wallet stealing in the manga? I don't remember

Yes

What the fuck did you say

Joseph is a billionaire he doesn't care about the money, just that he was outsmarted for a second.

I was hoping for a Part 5 tease but I guess not.

(you)

>tfw Joseph will outlive his bastard son, his legitimate daughter, his grandson, and his great granddaughter

$450 actually, it being 1999 and all.

It's jojo dummy.

>>tfw Joseph will outlive his bastard son, his legitimate daughter, his grandson, and his great granddaughter
The first 2 don't die though

>Joseph's first appearance was his wallet getting stolen
>103 episodes later, Joseph's last appearance is his wallet getting stolen

P-pottery....

That ending was really anticlimactic. I thought Kira would blow up the whole city at least once.

Also where was the explanation for Josuke going back in time too help his mom? Dunno felt a bit wrong for some reason.

Read part 5.

But i actually enjoy watching the anime. Knowing whats gonna happen next week just ruins it for me.

>Joseph is introduced with a scene of Smokey stealing his wallet
>Joseph is sent off with a scene of Josuke stealing his wallet

What did Araki mean by this?

wow dude that really sends messages to my medulla oblongata

vote for btd!
poal.me/9fjxw8

If Joseph had kept up with his Hamon training he would have aged slower right?

Here's your (You), user. (You) clearly need one.

his hair look so fuckin weird here

Would the gang driving Kira to suicide be ethical?

Do you think despite the strong narrative focus on Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan, and Hayato in the middle of Part 4, Josuke still had enough story presence to be considered DiU's protagonist?

Araki should've cut out the middleman and made Bruno the Jojo. Bruno was a treat to read about and Sticky Fingers is a top-tier stand. Not to mention how Bruno clearly demonstrated what an effective, charismatic leader he was to his men while Giorno's charisma was more an implied trait than anything else.

Should have fired a bottle cap at Josuke's head too

That 'stranger who helped him and his mom' part of the story never got explored further in the manga. It's possible that Araki wanted to do more time-travel related story arcs but dropped it halfway through

Part 4 really is anime Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Fights are nice and all, but I really like 6, 7, and 8 fights more.

Would disabling Kira's bomb detonation hand make any Primary Bomb lying around inert or would it just activate normally if it was touched in spite of its user's maiming?

There's probably going to be a ton of 2 parters in part 5 compared to part 4 so if you don't want to wait for what happens in a cliffhanger you can read if you want.

Yes, but Joseph is a lazy bastard.

>Also where was the explanation for Josuke going back in time too help his mom?
Nowhere because it didn't happen. Josuke was saved by some random punk, and the reason he looks like that punk in the future is because he modeled himself after him.

The people in Morioh coming together to protect their community is a recurring theme in the part. It's why all the redeemable minor villains turn face and why a random Morioh citizen kills Kira.

So what happen to him and his mother? Are they going to get kick out of the house soon?

He was busy raising a kid and running a lucrative real estate business in extremely competitive early 20th Century New York. Probably fought in World War 2 as well. He didn't have the luxury of chilling in a monastery all the livelong day.

Josuke's likeable enough that I don't really care if he gets to wear the main protagonist pants or not.

Shinobu has to resort to doing "you-know-what" to pay the bills.

It looks like he could still push the button, albeit with a mangled hand. Maybe if Jotaro ripped off his thumb or something.

>brb gonna discipline my son
>last online: 730 days ago

Who cares? The whole universe resets in about a decade anyway because this bitch couldn't cut the mustard.

just be thankful they didn't die of a cold

Thats what i thought because i got the time rewind vibes from Josuke from the start even his ability felt like Orihime's.

Oh well this was definitely my second favorite part after 2. The wait starts again.

If they did that but left the fetish they'll be basically like mentally torturing Kira for not being able to satisfy his own fetish for hands.Josuke and co. aren't that type of people so getting unluckily ran over by a ambulance was the best or else everyone would be pissed that they did that to Kira and caused him to commit suicide.

Nothing good, that's for sure.

what a shitty fucking haircut

It's more because of her dad

The infuriating thing about Giorno is that he's no better than any of them, but they're all in awe of him anyway.

Maybe the gang or SPW help them out, at least financially
Poor Shinobu though, and Hayato has to keep that secret forever
>they didnt play FAITH as she waits for him

Just me or did portray kira almost hitting the switch before his death differently?

Like kira was a second away from hitting the switch despite his injuries and it was the ambulance saving the day.

I mean, pissing him off would probably result in people getting stabbed regardless.

r u retard? best part is 7

Nothing a little help from Jotaro and Joseph can't fix since Hayato himself risked his own ass to save everyone.

I liked how Kira being dragged off to purgatory (DMQ) mirrored how his victims got sent off to Heaven after he blew them up.

The adaptation added more overt poetry than the manga was able to convey when it happened.

Being DIO's son must grant some kind of CHA bonus.

>jewsuke
>giving up his shekels
lmao

Guy robbed his own elderly father. And SPW doesn't give a fuck if it don't involve stands. Kira is dead. Mission-fucking-accomplished.

user, he Johnathan's son

Was Josuke's complex about his hair tastefully implemented often enough as a character trait or should it have cropped up one or more times?

>No episode where they follow neutered Kira around in secrecy, laughing at his despair and dissatisfaction
>They make bets about whether he'll slit his wrists or use a rope
Bullshit desu

It was the same here. He was trying to push the switch, even after getting his hand smashed. You can go look for the page and compare, if you want.

>Kira's head convulsing and snapping as he gets ran over by the ambulance
Fuck was that ever brutal. David did a hell of a job with this last arc. Best job they've done since The Lock.

>Joline was Jotaro's daughter rather than the invisible baby
What a missed opportunity.

Bruno was like the father of the family while Giorno was the mother, they were both important to the roles of holding up and advancing their "kids" forward.

They got on the boat and left after seeing Reimi off. If they'd helped out the Kawajiris, Araki would have put that in, no?

Unless you're from /r9k/ you surely don't believe such a thing is genetic.

I wouldn't say Okuyasu had more focus than Josuke. He didn't really do much of anything until the last few episodes.Meanwhile Josuke had Enigma boy, Highway Star, Super Fly, Mikitaka arc.

It definitely can be argued Koichi has the protagonist role.

Yeah they nailed in then poetic justice really well. I kinda wish they went for the gory hands like the kanga but seeing that I can zee why. The colours was god tier and the transitions were perfect.
Arnold biting Kira was more extreme too. They really nailed the death.

The world isn't ready for a loli JoJo user.

FUCK I wish they announced a DMQ OVA as well goddamnit David

Those eyes glowing in the corner before Arnold attacked was such a great addition.

Jotaro really should of just pounded his hand to mush.

Maybe David will add more scenes to help humanize Giorno. Maybe make him a little more emotional and broken when his friends die, wrecking his dreams of being the one-man desperado who would singlehandedly and cleanly redeem the Mafia. Put a little more of the emotional heft from the Godfather than just the locales and aesthetic.

Any more and they would've overdone it.

Actually, having Hayato drag Josuke out of bed early to the Kira fight by shit-talking his hair would've been a hilarious way of starting Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable.

>He could easily defeat Pucci if he gave a shit about training his Za Warudo ability
>"no let me study dolphins and fight petty criminals around the world"

My point is fights, 5 is the overall best there.

>Re-ki Taki being an animator at DP
>no Yukako bondage doujin from him

Man, life sucks sometimes.

They'll probably send the money overseas once they get home and use the a speedwagon foundation employee to deliver it or even pass it to Josuke as long as they also give Josuke some.

how do you go from this