This man wants to shake your hand what do?

this man wants to shake your hand what do?

Shake his hand.

Shake hand, wipe hand on trouser leg afterwards.

Fpbp

you idiot he is nigger, you don't shake hands with him instead you give him your coat he is servant can't you see????

fpbp
spbp

I shake, and i wash it off afterwards

Take a hazmat suit on.

Forget which movie it is but when the black guy shakes the white guys hand he says dont worry it dont come off. Thought that shit was hilarious.

1234 I declare a thumb war

Shake his hand you stupid racist.

shake his hand, I may fucking hate their sub races guts, but if they pretend to be human and do it well I'm at least polite and treat them like a human being, you classless fucks.

he isnt black, he is AFRICAN-AMERICAN

Go in for a high five

Shake his hand, he looks like a functioning human being, aka a black man
If he goes full nigger, then wash hands very well after shooting him in the face

Shake his hand. He's acting civilized, there is no need to be rude.

new frend?

T chad

Thank you. jesus I was getting worried that basic manners and class were gone from the world..

Depends on where I am.

If it's in America, I give him a dollar tip and send him on his way.

If it's in Europe it's not likely I'd ever see him because I either just filter these "people" out or never mix in the areas they inhabit.

If it's in Africa, I shake his hand and have my photo taken.

tell him to put his hand on the curb, stomp it, explain to him, that this is the greeting of my people

Leaf is right, this guy is clearly a servant and his reaching his hand for you to give him a coat.

why would a waiter want to shake my hand?

Shake his hand. I'm not a racist, I judge people by their character.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Shake his hand, then go on Sup Forums and brag about how I beat up a nigger, for i am a 67 IQ Drumpf supporter

fpbp /thread

Do 360 and be on my way.

DUMBASS

looks like a well-adjusted gentleman who works as a waiter or something. I shake his hand and have him guide me to my table.

So you would end up having to shake his hand anyway

Not really. I believe there are blacks, and niggers. If you don't act like a nigger what purpose do I have in harboring any hate? That being said, if one of my sister's ever bring home a black person I'll skin him alive.

newfag

To many kikes and mudslimes in my country. No wonder Hitler went to Germany.

>Hello, Tyrone
>nice to finely meet my wife's son

>newfag
>not lurking
>memeflag

>they don't know about the reverse bait meta
s m h

Pretend I didn't see him and walk away

LOL similar here toronto is fucked so bad though they are everywhere chinks, Arabs, Indians, niggers I wonder if western civilisation ever recover also miss the good old days my grandpa was telling me about

nice one lebbro

lol

go to Condition 0

He's clearly about to attack.

Shake his hand