JoJo Thread

What the fuck was Kira's problem ?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/9fjxw8
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing, he just wanted a quiet life.

Posting this one last time.

I'm covering the youtube reactions for the last episode, but I'll only do a couple events.
Please vote here: poal.me/9fjxw8 (If your answer isn't there, add your own)
I'll be doing the top votes.

>Kira is dead
>We'll never see Josuke, Okuyasu, Yuuya, or anyone besides Jotaro, Rohan and Koichi again.

Given that the detail for the horses and riders for Part 7 would require an insane budget, do you think DP should go ahead and try a low-framerate 3d style like that one StarFox anime short?

I am unsure how any future OP is suppose to top this.
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ

>there are people on this site right now that think Great Days is better than Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town

>Even leddit thinks animeonlies should skip VA and go directly to SO
kek

Easy,just make the last op of every arc be sung by all the past singers with part 6's last opening sounding like an anthem that was made for Jojo with all the singers singing JOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO just as TOMMY did.

He was a murderer.
The real question is, what the fuck was the problem with his dad?

What if Kira and Dio swapped dads ?

1. Poorly written villain. His goal of wanting a quiet life is not only something a normal person could do, but would be far more achievable WITHOUT Killer Queen due to how much attention that damn thing brings.

2. Why didn't he blow up the lunch bag with the hand inside it when he had the chance?

3. Why did Kira not watch to see whether or not Koichi and Jotaro were killed off?

4. Why did Kira gloat to Hayato when he hadn't confirmed exactly WHO Hayato had killed yet?

5. Why didn't Yoshikage Kira move halfway across Japan when he had the chance? Took Jotaro and Josuke 20 years to find him, how long do you think it would take them again to find him?

then Kira proceeded to blow up Okuyasu and Josuke's heads up with Killer Queen

I hope Flattop Giorno makes an appearance in the adaptation, at least for the first few episodes. Looks suave as fuck.

I hope they stop at 6 honestly.
>there are people alive that actually think CNBT is good music

>there are people on this site who think that units ver is better than the other one
it's alright, but i prefer the original. is there somethin that makes this one special?

He loved his son very much and would do anything to support him

>mental illness
>overprotective dad who loved his miracle child a little too much and probably didnt correct him enough after discovering there was something wrong with him

He loved his son too much but was a shitty father.

Has every singer from every previous OP in it.

I love both of them though taiga's cover of CNBT was better than the original

Killers Queen was never what brought attention on him and non stand users can't even see ir sense it.

Kira was supposed to have an abusive mother and when she died Yoshihiro would've tried to make up for him doing nothing by supporting Kira even if he's a ghost but this was scrapped since Araki didn't want fans to feel more symphatetic for Kira.

I love taiga's covers

But the quote is "Stand Users attract one another". That's a given fact. Kira basically became a magnet when he got a stand.

Dio would have probably ended up as some sort of successful industrial baron and Kira's first victim would be his dad

So no part 5 teaser in the finale, kind of disappointing.

So no part 5 teaser in the manga finale, kind of disappointing.

Man I got the chills when Josuke got Kira to blow up his own father, and then told him what he did on the phone

oh, that's pretty cool, then. still like the original more, but that definitely raises this version higher
thanks, pal

>Listen to Great Days on loop for almost an hour
>ok thats enough for now
>an hour and a half later

No problem m8

same here

Morioh was destroyed by rampaging anime characters many years later.

>Poorly written villain

(you)

>would be far more achievable WITHOUT Killer Queen due to how much attention that damn thing brings.

?
KQ is literally the reason he wasnt caught for 15 years

> Why didn't he blow up the lunch bag with the hand inside it when he had the chance?

its was his girlfriend

>Why did Kira not watch to see whether or not Koichi and Jotaro were killed off?
>Why did Kira gloat to Hayato when he hadn't confirmed exactly WHO Hayato had killed yet?

seems like you didnt notice kira's overconfidence

>Why didn't Yoshikage Kira move halfway across Japan when he had the chance?

no idea desu

>Took Jotaro and Josuke 20 years to find him

?

>Kira was evil because he's a psycho with a raging hand fetish
>Dio was evil because.......

Dio was a shit character. People only like him because muh REEEEEE. Prove me wrong

Seems like these threads have some people with superb taste so...post milfs

2 to 4
Because he have a big ego complex and truly believes everything is going to end well for him.

He said it himself: he didn't want to live with fear of being pursecuted. He prefered to stay and face them that living everyday watching his back.

Dio was evil because of his shitty Brando genes

I wonder if someone could make the Great Days unit ver. play on the real OP.

>Poorly written villain

But he didn't know about that nor his father. He didn't even knew about stands until he met Shigechi.

>Why did Kira gloat to Hayato when he hadn't confirmed exactly WHO Hayato had killed yet?
Its very much in his character I.E SHA no weakness, BtD no unbeatable, you already lost Shegechi and an opportunity for me to win will present its self. He even convinced himself he won and only till after Reimi reminded him he lost and how did he remember.

Dio is shit characterwise. He had a cool stand and because he was a shitbag it was fun to watch him get beat up, that's it.

>Rohan has to fight Pink Dark Boy

>people think crazy noisy bizzare town is better than great days
>people think great days or crazy noisy bizzare town is better than bloody stream

What the fuck was the point of the invisible baby?

To beat Janken kid, duh.
Janken kid was clearly the best part

>2. Why didn't he blow up the lunch bag with the hand inside it when he had the chance?
he wanted his waifu to stay with him until she started to rot

Should I wait for the Part 5 anime or should I read the comic?

this guy had too good of a design/setup to just be a one-off villain

Yes, I didn't see the point about her.

Not poorly written, just autistic.

1. His obsession with living as quietly and normal as possible is derived from a subconscious need thanks to his murder habits.

2. He wanted to keep it, and he was confident he got away with it. Shigechi finds him right when he's home free.

3. He underestimated them

4. He really believed he had everything sorted out

5. He wanted to stay in Morioh no matter what. He didn't want to run away and chose to fight for the place he lives in.

In a lot of ways, Kira saw himself as the protagonist.

what was the point of any side character?

You should read the italian translation of the manga.

they made it so intense, they started fucking flying

i'd fuck shinobu

Shigechi did nothing wrong.
He only wanted to protect his family
RIP in peace fatty-bro

>His goal of wanting a quiet life

That wasn't his goal. his goal was to have a quiet life while being able to kill undetected. If he just wanted a quiet life of course he wouldn't kill, but that's not his character.

>would be far more achievable WITHOUT Killer Queen

You're a grade A retard. Prior to meeting Shigechi, Kira didn't know other stand users lived in Morioh, so if he's going to kill, he can kill undetected with KQ. Rohan even makes the point that it would be impossible to bring Kira to justice because there'd be no way to tie him to the deaths.

>Why didn't he blow up the lunch bag with the hand inside it when he had the chance?

Did you watch the anime/read the manga? He only decided to kill Shigechi AFTER he had already seen the hand.

>Why did Kira not watch to see whether or not Koichi and Jotaro were killed off?

I am pretty sure he didn't know at that point that Koichi and Jotaro were going to be there with Rohan.

Because, guess what, like most cocky villains, he didn't expect Hayato to have found a way around BTD. I don't know if you've gotten the idea, but hubris is the downfall of almost every JoJo villain

>Why didn't Yoshikage Kira move halfway across Japan when he had the chance?

Yeah, you pretty fucking clearly didn't read the manga/watch the anime. His father asks him this question and he explains why he didn't want to leave.

Jesus christ what a terrible post

Josuke-Joseph bonding

/thread

Weren't they all suppose to show that stand users can be redeemed?

>there was no filler scene for Akira just rocking out at the side of the street getting coins
just

So was the "don't turn around alleyway" some kind of myth among the living, or did Kira's dad know about it after he turned into a ghost and then inherently knew?

Yeah but why did he adopt the baby in the end?

something about her legs and ass look so damn tasty in the anime
her hair color is gureato too

she's a metaphor for joseph's relationship with josuke

>tfw i bought my gf a figure of him and rhcp for christmas

super hype to give it to her

>David will make people like the final fight of part 5

>I am pretty sure he didn't know at that point that Koichi and Jotaro were going to be there with Rohan.
I think he was talking about SHA.

Im your gf now

SO WAS HE AN ALIEN OR WHAT?

didn't he see cheap trick get fucking owned?

but user, i dont know italian

>That BTD scene
Holy fuck I'm so hype for MiH

How good of a housewife would Doppio be? Would he be good at baking?

Even if invisible baby only point was to have a father son bonding time episode i wouldnt had complained, what im mad about is that we never knew what happened to her since she became a Joestar, im sure Araki would say something like she lead a rather normal life but we dont even get that do we?

was josuke ooc in that "lol you cant repair friendships" omake?

>her

>she

Isn't it one of Morioh's popular spots/stories? They've been racking up as the episodes move along (Boin Boin Cape, Tonio's Restaurant, etc.)

I know you don't want a reply but I'll give (You) a short summary anyway
1: In London shithole born and raised, struggling to sustain his family is where he spent most of his days
2: Shitty Brando genes, product of his legacy
3: Extreme ambition and desire to prove himself as the best born from his shitty childhood days
4: Blinded by greed unable to accept the kindness of his "enemies, spent years sucking up to people he despised
5: Suddenly given immeasurable power and lack of restrictions, decides to finally do as he wants without anyone slowing him down.

Easy enough ?

hell yeah dude
i just finished reading part 5, started when the part 3 anime was still going
it's last fight was extremely anticlimactic imo
if you're really my gf which figures did you get me

I think the discussion is mainly between the 3 OP's for part 4, bloody stream is the best overall though

He had been taking care of her for a while and grew attached.

But she was in almost every panel of Part 5 and 6.

Joseph fingered her

Because they never found the mother, even the narrator said it.

He would bake good cookies.

She doesn't have Jo in her name, of course she led a normal life.

She's a stand user who becomes invisible when stressed, and Joseph and Jotaro are apparently the only ones who can calm her down. Jotaro cant even raise his own brat so that leaves us with Joseph.

>Wants a quiet life
>Kills people because hands give him boners
>Blows shit up and ruins perfectly fine sandwiches

All these milf lovers and we've only managed to get one Shinobu picture from that godly drawfriend.
Here's hoping for some Tomoko ass art soon.

>gf

GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT

Janken kid is just white snake light kinda
He wouldn't work in other parts, because nobody would just play rock paper scissors with some kid, but he's pretty OP if he can trick you that first time

Is she relevant in part 5 or should I stop reading now?

His Crazynoisy cover is far superior yeah, but his Chase cover doesn't have the rawness of the original.

Is Jolyne->Irene Gorgeous Irene, and does that make Gorgeous Irene Jojo canon?

we watch jojo together
she doesn't read it, but that's okay. i love her no matter what.

Oh my god imagine living with a hot, affectionate but bro-like mom you can talk and do anything with.