Oh boy, it's going to be Charlottesville all over again isn't it

Oh boy, it's going to be Charlottesville all over again isn't it...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Glasgow_helicopter_crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like trump found out about /pol from all the q posting and is getting redpilled

Did I miss the explanation for why/how that police chopper that killed people onboard went down in Charlottesville? Or is the lack of information just more proof Charlottesville was a deep state setup?

It was covered on local news, I remember hearing it, it was just a simple technical error on the Pilots part.

I know people on this website will bitch about it, and say it's "convenient for the jews" or whatever, but it's a pure coincidence.
But this shit happens all the time in reality.

It's pretty obvious that a couple of cops took advantage of the Charlottesville shit to take one of the choppers out joyriding and they crashed it and died. They don't talk about except to weakly deflect blame on the UTR rally when the chopper crashed nowhere near the site of the rally and the crash happened several hours afterwards, because they don't want their incompetence showcased anymore than it already was.

>pure coincidence
If you're trying to deflect from a Jewish conspiracy you might want to avoid that phrase.

So very wrong. Helicopters are engineered to rotate relatively safely to the ground in the event of a catastrophic engine failure. The shear pins break and allow the rotors to keep moving even without any internal combustion.

The Charlottesville chopper literally just took a nose dive for no fucking reason at all, and you say it's pilot error? Ok.

>happens all the time in reality

when

The helicopter pilot saw something he shouldn't have. He had to be dealt with

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Glasgow_helicopter_crash
Just look for helicopter crashes and you'll find a bunch of results because of course they're BOUND to happen at some point in time. Nothing is immune from failure.

Even competent pilots aren't guaranteed a safe auto rotation landing. This was some dipshit cop who probably got his license from Walmart

pilot here (fixed wing, but still)

entering autorotation is a bit hard.
entering it at low altitude, and with insufficient forward speed, simply not doable.

just like fixed wings have coffin corner at high velocity, high altitude, the copters have one at low forward speed, low altitude.

copter pilots are trained to either quickly gain altitude or speed just after launching.

The fucking President of the United States actually posting twitter videos of mudslimes killing people. Trump might have the biggest goddamn balls of any President, and good. Faggot libcucks need to be seeing this shit to fucking wake them up

That bird landed "relatively upright" which is normal for engine failure.

IIRC the copter in Charlottesville landed upside down.

>all muslims are dangerous, look at this videos
>not all white people are dangerous, who cares if they consistently shoot up concerts & movie theaters

i'm not suggesting either is true, but your logic is pathetic. no wonder trumpcuck communities are destitute wastelands, filled with mouthbreathers like you who cant even support his own family without wealth distribution from liberal states. SAD!

Ah the good old deflection

>i'm not suggesting either is true
I suppose you just make idiotic comparisons for the sport of it.

>but your logic is pathetic
All he said was that the POTUS has some sizable cajones to post such a thing on his twitter, which I agree with.

You seem upset, what's troubling you? Feeling impotent?

Good.

british ahmed on suicide watch

look at dem white non muslim terrorism statistics XD

But all mudslimes are dangerous