Yu-Gi-Oh! Zarc-V

There is no Zarc but Zarc and Yuya is his messenger!

Merry Zarcmas, Sup Forums !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UlAE_6_TUw
youtube.com/watch?v=UG5EYt_tIOw
youtu.be/UG5EYt_tIOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dear Santa Zarc,

I want you for Christmas. I have been a very naughty duelist this year and would love it if you could come on over to punish me properly.

Turn End,
Anonymous

>she predicted Zarc literally seasons in advance
>nowhere in the final moments at ALL

Did the writers just forget about her?

Reminder to tuck in your Minerva in and tell it a Christmas story.

You are a yugioh fan, aren't you?
You do have a minerva, right user.....?

Does anyone have a pic or spun in of a grown up Mieru?

isn't she like worth 4 digits?

She's worth about 2.5k burgers last I heard.

Ruri?

I hope she shows up to witness the Zarc carnage, we did see some other characters from standard show up in the preview for the new episode.

>TCG has her as a prize card
>OCG has her as a card you can buy from a booster

We all know it's you, Rayuzu. Don't try to deny it since we all saw you stalking Zarc.

>see ARC-V opening 5 for the first time, expect things to go back to being good
I want to die.

What's this I hear about Crow dueling Zarc? Didn't he turn into a trading card?

Konami bailed him out so he could shill more Blackwings.

5th OP is good compared to the 6th, which is sad.

The only silver lining I see is that the abandonment of Arc-V will give series 6 a decent first OP that isn't as embarrassing as OP6.

Merry zarcmas you fucks
have a good one

happy Rurimas!

They really screwed themselves with not having Yuzu and Serena around more. Both of them should of been on the lancers. What went so wrong? Their VA isn't even voicing Ray, it's Grace's of all people whose doing that.

Serena is a lancer if I remember corectly but then so is dennis...I do agree they should've used the girls more though.
Since Yuzu's VA is quite new from what I've herd she might not have has the range or the voice that they were looking for

merry shunmas
youtube.com/watch?v=4UlAE_6_TUw
youtube.com/watch?v=UG5EYt_tIOw

I knew he was a good guy

>we could have gotten cowboy Zarc
>Ono finds a way to ruin it yet again

they wouldnt have went through the trouble of designing a character with assless chaps if they didnt intend to use him. He'll likely "break out" of yuya when sawatari brings tomato back to his senses

Make sure you wish everyone merry christmas. Not that happy holidays SJW bullshit

>they couldn't be bothered to animate most of his face.
I will never understand this are they saving us for some big revel or something

I barged into a Jewish temple on my way home from work to do just that.

That's just being a faggot

Here's a fun idea. What would your deck look like in the Anime/Manga?

>Take your most personal deck
>Replace all cards featured in the any one of the Anime/Manga with cards that weren't, unless it's implied to have multiple copies
>Card cameos are okay
>Only use cards you own

Hard Mode
>Stick to Advanced Format

There's a difference between not being PC and being an asshole,user.

Will Ray take the form of Serena? She is best Ruri after all.

there isn't

youre either all in or youre just a little bitch

I did, I just wish the DLC wasn't so expensive.

Fuck you and your double dubs. You're getting coal for christmas

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ANONS

I thought that crystal ball thing was an over exaggerated foreshadowing but it ended up being spot on.

Yuzu's VA is great - she and Selena aren't in the plot because Ono is a hack

Fucking Reiji is barely involved - and he's the rival!

It's a shame that Yuzu's lack of duels has meant that we haven't gotten much Melodious support.

Is everyone dead?

Except Crow

Merry Christmas everyone

Put her in a comfy sleeve

merry christmas Sup Forumsrc-v

I'm going to miss imoutoman posting.

Who cares, they're shit and boring.

why can't we go back ;-;

I can't believe its been that long already. Shit is going by way too fast.

So with ARC-V coming to an end, and things like the legacy characters being hit and miss. If we could have gotten more characters or replaced some of the ones we got, who would you like to see, and what cards would they use?

I keep seeing decklists with the pendulum magicians and Dark magician suport, that would have been great if Yugi could have shown up in Arc-v, but thats kind of Yuya's thing already. I also saw a thread somewhere where someone wanted Ryo Marufuji to show up in the fusion dimension, using a mix of his fusion and xyz cyber dragons.

Personally I would really like Joey or someone to sneak in somewhere before the series ends. Give us some more red eyes stuff, or new cards for his various warriors and beast warriors

>Advanced Format
>Not OCG banlist

This sounds fun, but the urge to make a DM deck is too strong.

I am pretty sure that there are some people that are in Christmas right now.
Regardless, Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you get more than you asked!
I don't have a Christmas pic of her but I will use this instead. Peace and love and fun to everyone!

What is this picture from?

Can we just have an all girls yugioh anime? Make it like the medabots game where if they lose life points their clothes gets torn.

Is that you nothwemeko user?
merry christmas to you to

Just a random picture I found on google, Also merry christmas everyone. Hope everyone is having a good one.

Strip duel monsters would be fun, maybe make it like a mini series for the adult otaku crowd, you could sell figures of the girl characters with a set of cards they use in show. And get the Senran kagura crew to work on it.

Thought someone here drew that

Woah, is that the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime? Thought everyone forgot it existed after the announcement.

Yep its me. Thanks! You too!
You too! Thanks!

Kaiba with revamped XYZ as his ace(s) instead of Asuka. I always wanted more support for XYZ and ABC isn't enough, especially 2-piece fusions. I like my new Cyber Angels, but I'd prefer anything Kaiba. Plus, he's already a jobber and been a card, so Yuri carding him would be nothing new.

Carly and Fortune Ladies too, striking fucking Crow entirely. I need a little more than "abuse Light and Water" in my deck.

Merry Christmas to you too, user!

Merry Christmas! Who's up for some adventures of "Rejinta Claus" (As this comic puts it.) and stuff we should've seen out of Lancers in the actual anime?

End. Also meant to type "Reijinta Claus" back there.

I find this to be a far better present from Reiji this Christmas, however.

Completely foolproof, the resemblance is uncanny. Yuya will surely love it.

Reiji antics never get old

I somehow feel as though Reiji would work really well as a comedy foil to Yuya via his keikaku shit.

Yuzu had a lot of potential within the plot, as well as Renji until the show director/writer was borderline lazy.

I honestly loved Yuzu's deck and could have easily gain more support with the form of Synchro and XYZ.

Were Yosenjus the most popular Sawatari's deck?

Well, they were definitely his best deck competitively speaking at least.

Then again, with his current deck, we had a good year and a half of "ABYSS ACTORS WHEN?" so popularity might be hard to gauge.

I think so. They were meta relevant for awhile, the art was really cool, and the concept itself was unique

I am going to miss Sawatari more than anyone else when this show is over.

You and me both man, you and me both

Sawatari is cool. He will be in my heart along with Serena

Checked

was going to shun this post but alas satanic sawaquads

Nope. Angel Yuzu because of pottery.

Sawatari, you're checkin' them in the WRONG DIRECTION.

You can't even fucking get quad right.

What if the heroine for the new anime is Ruri.

user, are you triggered? Are you going to need a safe space where your feelings aren't hurt?

After Arc-V I've given up on the heroines

She'd have to start out as an Erza level Mary Sue to end up even slightly useful by the ending

Happy holidays!

enjoy the last video of shun meme
youtu.be/UG5EYt_tIOw

Sometimes I wish for other monster getting pics of Christmas like her
Oh well.

Spring is 85 days away. So YGO6 is that distant.

I don't know why, but after looking at that pic, and considering it's Christmas, it reminds me of Amagami.
>tfw Yu-Gi-Oh! dating sim never

>will never make bruno my wife

Closet we'll get is the Tagforce games, but I don't remember Special having that much of a story.

rip

>no visual novel or dating sim with cardfus
I am not asking for a Huniepop. Just something where I can date with my little monster girl. DLC and that are welcome too.

It didn't in fact, Special didn't even have romantic endings with the main girls. They all just think you for helping them get strong enough to help protect

dead thread.