What do chuunis do on Christmas?

What do chuunis do on Christmas?

They probably go to fight Santa or some crazy shit like that.

Me on the left. The one with the wings.

Cry

Why is Shinka seemingly the most popular character in a show that's meant to be focused around Rikka and her autism?

>Shinka seemingly the most popular character
Is she really? I don't think so.

ORGY
R
G
Y

Kiss normal fags on boats.

I bet Deko pins Shinka belly face down on the bed and then reaches around and squeezes her tits and finger bangs her.

I wish I was literally her so that I can wear something like this.

shiina goes on a kurisumasu deito with me of course

Because no one cares about those dumb kids.

Shinka is for breeding. On Christmas, she'll become a mother.

Shinka is actually holding her panties.

It looks a bit impractical.

Pagan rituals and druid stuff

This was so confusing.

cosplay granny vajayjay

>What do chuunis do on Christmas?
Gift each other weapons, for use during the beta uprising.

>top right

I never noticed her there before.

Shinka's left leg is around dess' neck while her right leg is looping back around dess' left thigh. It looks unnatural because unless she's been doing some heavy weight training, there should be no way for her to walk away from that without serious back injury, given how off center of mass Shinka is and how round dess' back is..

Hot chick with broad appeal in a mediocre (that went to shit) show made by a popular studio.

Shinka and Deko both have comedic powers.

I can't make any sense of this

It's a very awkward position, but once you can identify each pair of legs and read it makes some sense.

>What do chuunis do on Christmas?

Funposting on Sup Forums!
Ban #27 just expired!

What were you in for?

I want Kumin to take a naked nap with her butthole on my face.

They perform a dark ritual which is require freshly squeezed semen. So nothing too dissimilar from other couples around Xmas.

Fall asleep

love hotel with boyfriendo aka not you

I still have a chance.

Cry into their pillows, because they know their best friends are fucking each others brains out as a christmas tradition

Getting transported to another world line were WWIII is happening, while being sent to JSDF on Okinawa and sold out to the US.

Probably fuck dogs or something.

I watched only the first season because I keep reading everywhere that the second one is subpar.

If I only really care about Kumin, does it make sense to watch it just for her? Is she in enough scenes?

She has her own episode, episode 5 but other than that no, not really.

She's the least featured girl. You could have removed her and there would be no substantial impact.

Thanks anons. I'll watch just ep 5 then.

They watch horror movies of course. Against their will.