Are you ready for a nigger christmas?

Are you ready for a nigger christmas?

newsweek.com/black-lives-matter-black-christmas-capitalism-724309

Other urls found in this thread:

backingblackbusiness.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So blacks are trying to kill our economy

Wasn't that what Kwanzaa was for? These niggers are retarded.

Blacks are already a net drain on the economy. So, situation normal?

cant you just realize they are selling you everything, including the criminal lifestyle/thug mentality
they prey on your ignorance, you really think white people care about you or what you do? they just want to live without being robbed beaten or murdered at random for pocket change
fix your community

>Gift for your loved ones
"Sorry little Jimmy, we know you worked hard at school this year so mommy and daddy gave your present to some poor African in Detroit who didn't lift a finger"
"You should feel good!"
すえ ごい ですね。

>すえ ごい ですね。

Translation for unenlightened?

I have no problem with this. I wish they'd figured this out years ago and stopped buying the newest yeezies while their neighborhoods lie in drug-infested ruin.

Fuck the CIA, fuck the Hollywood culture wars, fuck identity politics. Fix yourself, fix your home, fix your neighborhood, fix black fatherhood. If niggers can do all that, the kike loses power.

Food stamp cash allowance, cash assistance, and money not being spent on rent thanks to section 8 is financing black xmas anyways.

The money is already stolen; what the fuck do I care if it buys another pair of nikes vs donated to nigger charity scams? It's not like they are double stealing my tax money...

«Isn't it great?»
Sue-goi desu ne.

>Kwanzaa
Wasn't that holiday made up by a Black American?

Buy Black...
Bean pies and crack vials in every kwanzaa stocking!

What a time to be alive...

If you're extra good this year, Billy, Santa might bring Dequan a new pair of Yeezys!

This will never catch on in a meaningful way. Blacks lack the self control to delay instant gratification.

blm is so racist. blacks and whites got together many years ago to end segregation for this to happen? why are these young blacks and whites so stupid when their grandparents were so smart...

Based norbro

>come downstairs
>no presents under the tree
>TV gone
>t-thanks black santa

yes because all these years of wipipo donating to charities to fix africa worked out so well

Give them a state and wall that shit up.

someone's gonna have a shitty blackmas

backingblackbusiness.com/

In fact the chances are that they'll continue to fund the businesses that sell them the violent criminal culture that destroys their communities.

Do these actually taste good? I've never been around noi long enough to see one.

I am fully in agreement with your sentiment, but odds are most of the donations will come from childless white progressives. It's just one more dishonest method of wealth transfer.
The line of blacks waiting for gibs will dwarf the blacks trying to help their communities.

Shieeet

But on a serious note, how does this fucking happen? How can an entire race be so fucking useless that there is only one black owned store (that isn't a Barber shop) in a minority majority megalopolis region?

Nothing wrong with black areas that can’t be fix by people acting right.

>Do these actually taste good?

Bean pies are similar to pumpkin or sweet potato pies, but are mealier in texture and are typically made & sold by the bow-tie brigade, malcomX, louis farakahn yard apes so expect dubious hygiene and a neighborhood full of chimpery if you are ever feeling adventurous enough to try one.

I'm a white dude from Philly border, so I have to deal with their chimpery anyway. I might as well sample the ape's food, but I can't say it is a fair exchange for the rest of their simian habits.

I used to live in Norristown I was there during the transition.

Thanks user. My first insite into this was from bill cosby's pound cake speech that got his blackmail ball rolling.

Primarily they are soft on other blacks when they start and are then taken advantage of.
I worked for black owner for a summer and when the black employees (everyone but me) just flakes out he would make excuses. He paid per hour so they did not show up I just worked longer hours. If I was salary I would have been pissed.

Look at that 1488

Appropriate since I became racist watching my town die as it was destroyed.

A 1488 and a 1964 by same if. What did kek mean by this?

Norristown Pennsylvania is where the fire will rise!

>Norristown

Upper Darby (69th street) & then Lansdowne

The stories go the same way...

Our town was such a wonderful place,
The neighbors took care of their properties & looked out for each other.
AND THEN THE NIGGERS CAME
AND IT ALL WENT TO SHIT....

Somehow that makes us the racists for taking note of reality.

Sometimes i wish we didnt have the 1st amenment

Calling it Xmas. That shit was the beginning of all this anti white trash in the first place. They are falling for the pc meme.

I love yuengling

They just can't help being inferior.

>yuengling
One more reason I've grown to hate the coon.
There once was a great bar near 69th street where we all used to drink, it was 4 and a quarter for a pitcher of Porter. This place was open for 50 years and the owners lived 3 doors down from my grandparents. Their daughter took it over when they retired...
The chimpery changed the neighborhood into the 'hood and now that bar has closed after several robberies & other chimp-outs..

thank god I don't own shares in Flaming Cheetos and Grape Drank

Most of the old mill towns that managed not to turn black are all making a come back. They houses have a lot going for them. Most have some type of yard and some space but are still close enough to have a community. But they rarely recover if they go black as no one wants the violence.
Norristown is actuall getting better recently because of the influx of Mexicans. My parents who still live there say it has been getting better but they still can get rid of the black families who throw actual shit out their windows.

no KFC no Popeyes? lol they can't do it and wont

>Xmas
Believe it or not, we were taught in our English class that it's official spelling.

So stealing & looting as usual?

Fuck niggers, my mom needs a new Wool Coat

Best beer for the price as long as it is on tap or can to glass.
Bottled is always sketchy. I think the green bottles hurt it.
Aside from convenience you should always drink a beer out of a wide mouthed glass.

The X used to stand for Christ. Atheists latched on to it because they thought they were X-omg Christ from Christmas.

>donate to a black organization
or ya know, just pay child support for once and give your kid a good christmas.

> Most materialistic population urged to donate instead

Good fucking luck.

>Niggers want gibsmedats.
>Sup Forums acts shocked.

Exept it is misspelled.

My thoughts exactly. The only people donating will be Antifa-type liberals who get money from their parents.

As if bigger can stop their retarded spending habits. It's one of the reasons they live in squalor. They live in shitty ghetto shacks so they can buy bullshit

But that’s exactly what they were doing now people are supposed to not even mention it and call it the holidays. Now that’s just the commercial industry. America is 70% Christian. And if they aren’t fully cucked they still say Christmas.

>backingblackbusiness.com/

kek its a sandwich shop, a Buffalo Wild Wings, some studio, and a moving company

Bdubz is black owned?

Franchises

It sounds like blacks are officially at war with whites. It's time we reciprocate.

Gotcha!

Fuck, those place are huge and must be a multimillion investment. Which rapper was smart enough to diversify his porfolio away from neck chains, high end booze, and escalatess ?

Look at all that unbridled energy.

Then why they dont go make their black utopia somewhere?

Is this a nigger attempt at war footing without living off government scraps?

pretty pathetic they're just figuring this stuff out

LOL @ #buyblack. Everyone knows niggers steal all the presents. Only people suffering are the black store owners. All 1 of them. #stealblack

I’d say I’d withhold money from blacks but do they even own businesses?

Here’s a radical concept: this year don’t spend any money at Jewish businesses.

"Build black community"
Is this niggerese for "buy crack and rob each other"?

This was already a tenet of Kwanza but it never did anything because there's no such thing as black businesses and they don't have money to spend enough to make a difference

WISH THAT BLACKS WOULD BOYCOTT WHITE COUNTRIES AND FUCK OFF BACK TO AFRICA

>Instead of spending, donate to a black organization

Last time I checked the Salvation Army Angel Tree, there were plenty of Tyrones and La-sha's on there.

Fuck Alfred Johnson

I wish blacks would make more income. They are the best spenders.