JoJo - Fuck part 5, Dead Man's Question fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SXS5lgIcY5
mediafire.com/file/s6so16drqk1ash3/01 Great Days Units Ver..m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=MYOlYZzjkWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the characters never figure out Bites the Dust on their own
>Bites the Dust is only a thing for a bit, and then it isn't, despite its godlike power
>Josuke spends more time using his Stand's repair ability for combat tricks and scamming people, than for actual detective work finding Kira
>Kira never insults Josuke's hair, pushing him over the edge, as part of the final battle
>Jotaro and Koichi end up being the ones who defeat Kira
>Tonio and Yukako, the Lock guy and the marionette guy basically get forgotten about until the very end, despite being part of the group who swear to bring Kira to justice

Don't get me wrong, DiU is great, but why did Araki drop the ball here?

Gappy

I need a young kira spin off

Some mook with a hand fetish trying to blend in during high school?

Maybe if nips pester DP enough about it they'll use some of their BD shekels to make an OVA

he was trying to break away from how parts 1-3 were, it kind of worked but also failed

Reminder

Do tell

>Better outfit than Reimi >Cleans up Morioh unlike Reimi who just sat there
>Was free, Reimi just had to turn around
>Spent less time as a ghost because of part 6 ending the world.
>Fruit knife has no weaknesses

Best Ghost

>part 6 ending the world.

>they actually animated him getting a boner as a kid
>brutal neck snap by tire
>Jotaro scene
>the OST and sounds in general
they missed Oldseph listening to music but Great Days in the end made up for it
what a finale

>you will never sexually cuddle with Kira

Why was I put on this Earth?

Don't forget,
>mystery guy from Josuke's flashback never shows up, again

I was looking forward to him being Josuke via time travelling shenanigans for half of Part 4.

>go listen to FAITH
>think its just about Shinobu's perspective of her waiting for him forever
>"I will survive" & "deep inside my soul" could actually be referring to him surviving as a ghost & him retaining vague recollection & feelings for her as he did in life but never followed through due to his murder urges
>they make an OVA and add a scene with the 2 bumping into each other with this playing

faith extended version when

i just finished GER, what a bullshit it was, but thanks god i can start the best part now

>Josuke gets sent back in time while critically injured by Kira
>Uses his last strength to help push the car
>dies in the snow
>Josukes life always repeats itself

>wanting to give the mystery guy an actual character instead of just being a random guy who helped

>implying Gappy isn't going to turn out to be mystery guy in part 8

Goddamn I just wanna fuck a stand

maybe you should lose some fucking weight then

I wanna fuck Stone Free

Or if in some alternate dimension where i have a stand i hope it's a girl or at least androgynous

Great Days UNITS ver link when?

does it say ora ora ora when you turn it on?

Jojo has shit writing, even the so called "best part" (SBR) is full of nonsense and horrible writing.

It's all about the entertainment factor for Jojo. And it's through the fucking roof.

>Told my friend a while back that Kira is defeated by Cars
>He watched the episode today

>ambulance
>car

Kill jester

Literally what did she mean by this

>car
>a road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people

Kira did nothing wrong

behold, I have brought you a car!

I can't bring myself to really hate Kira, is it because he as a relatable goal?

This is why I can't like Part 8 as a whole. Everyone in it is a fucking sperg.

>you will never fuck Josuke's fat ass

Now that i look at this pic, i forgot. Does Josuke actually have a star on his back?

Ja.

all jojos do

and even some non-jojos

I bet your favorite series has stellar writing.

>mfw i ordered Dead Man's Questions from jap
>mfw i won't have kids to share it with anyway
at least i got my kira, right?
The name of the dildo is "Jojo series 1 Star Destroyer"

Gio has a star?

iirc it was actually revealed sometime during is first appearance.

If they made a part 4 one would it be called Killer Quiver?

i want a plant cat

>LoGH
>not "stellar" writing
indeed

FF has a hairy vagoo ?
I like it

>When they ask why you helped Kira with his fight with Josuke

Yeah he has the star

Pixel here, will any one of you voice the lines here or should I just record Sup Forums sings Great Days?

Foo is pure. PURE!

is Stray Cat's design change something that happened like with Iggy? Or was it David dropping the ball?

Some guy decides to suddenly move the ambulance behind even though he was told someone was there

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? This is some horrible writing

vocaroo.com/i/s1SXS5lgIcY5

here i recorded them yesterday

it was something that happened in the manga when it was with killer queen it looked more agressive with an human like face but after that it looked back like some plant again

It was an Iggy moment

If I had proper equipment i would try to record something, but that just aint how it is right now

It was more of Araki's idea since Araki probably thought of merging Stray Cat and KQ even before the final fight and with the change of design Stray Cat really looked like it completely merged with KQ with those tube-like things sticking out.

COuld you just say JESUS! in vocaroo quick?

in a johnny like voice or gyro ?

Anybody got the link to Great Days that played during end credtis of the last episode? It's not the original version from the intro.

Koichi is the main character of part 4. Josuke is only its JoJo.

mediafire.com/file/s6so16drqk1ash3/01 Great Days Units Ver..m4a here's the Great Days Unite ver. that is sung by every singer so far.

>Gyro yelling JESUS, also add screams or moans after that if you're feeling like it

Post funny JoJo memes, I'll start
>SBR is Araki's magnum opus

YAMERO

Who would willingly draw this

Rohan

I found a link between all these unpredictable EDs

They're played on radio stations that play in public places like a sueprmarket way before it was in Jojo

Fellow anons, listen to radio music every day and we can have a chance of predicting Part 5's ED

A supermarket I was at the other day was playing 'What's This' from A Nightmare Before Christmas along with the usual Christmas jingles. It was weird.

I would say something with Hazamada making a marionette hand look like a woman's (Yukako's?), throwing it to Kira who catches it since handboner, and immobilizing his trigger hand with Surface would've been better.

Surface has the primary use to control movement, it'd be better to use it instead of lolgravity for stopping someone's hand from moving.

I work at Dunkin Donuts and the store radio pretty much plays all the EDs they've used so far except Last Train Home

I've always thought they used music that Araki said he was listening to while drawing the particular arc.

What songs have you heard that could vaguely relate to Part 5

Part 5 ED's going to be the obvious Kanye West's "Power"

that would be acceptable

Credits video could be a remake of the song's music video but with characters from the part

Why didn't Kira just blow up Josuke's hair?

Can anybody just scream JESUS! in vocaroo for me?

Do it yourself faggot

There's like seven different ways to yell out JESUS without any context

You'd make a shit director senpai

I'm hoping for Spandau Ballet

youtube.com/watch?v=MYOlYZzjkWY

please dp its the only thing i ask for

this femdom bitch makes me hard, first time getting a boner from reading a jojo

What song should the use for the credits in part 5?

>part 5
>stand that makes people small
>part 6
>stand that makes people small
What did Araki mean by this?

Pavarotti's Nessum Dorma.

Well I get your point. Do it as if someone stook a rod inside your ass, but you kinda like it and crave redemption for your homosexual pleasure from the lord at the same time because you're a Christian man, that work for ya?

No one would enjoy hearing that

Remember Scottish Kakyoin?

and both of the victims of these stands were girls, coincidence? i dont think so

See that's the kind of direction I want to see more of

Between the rehash stands and all the stands that are just "turn X into Y" Araki got lazy.

>part 3
>stands make themselves small

I just finished Part 7.

If not for Valentine's deception and attempt at shooting Johnny he'd be right and just.

I still have no idea why he didn't just make the deal and get the corpse. Did Johnny's existence bother him so fucking much?

Also
7 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 1 = 3

The cat liked Kira, it makes less sense that it would want to be friendly with Okuyasu

Then again cats and selfish parasitic shits with no loyalty

he didn't like to take chances and underestimated Johnny. He knows Johnny is more powerful than him so he couldn't risk keeping him alive

We can work together. Make something beautiful!

funny vorelentine