Sup ForumsAND PREPS FOR A TOTAL WAR

>Poland signed a $500mn HIMARS deal with Lockheed, already greenlighted by the US State Dept

>That's just weeks after the $10.5 billion Patriot System deal

>Just yesterday a brand new ship, the ORP Kormoran entered service in the Navy

>Rheinmetall is working with PGZ to develop a completely new tank for Poland - without Germany's involvement

>Our military spending is increasing from 2% to 2.5%

rt.com/news/411258-poland-arms-sale-missiles-artillery/
rt.com/usa/410237-poland-patriot-sale-nato/

What timeline is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV0YZg9yltw&t=0s
defence24.pl/705560,150-rakiet-aim-120c-7-amraam-dla-polskich-f-16
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kockums_Naval_Solutions
romania-insider.com/govt-approves-patriot-system-purchase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

desu to rusha

>What timeline is this?
Its the timeline where poland will be the next big thing if they manage to attract the best people from the coming white flight from western europe.
Poland could easily surpass germany in the next 20 years if Poles manage to keep their country white.

>poland
>relevant
>not a shithole
czech republic is much better

The problem might be that some "master race" western europeans look like le 56% burgers

Marcel nie nudzi ci się czasem to już?

>Poland could easily surpass germany in the next 20 years
Cut down on the meme consumption, Hans.
The current trends in the economic growth show that we have a chance of catching up with Germany in about 83 years.

All the budget spent on the defence is meant to slow down a possible Russian invasion.
Yes, slow down. Not stop.
Currently, Russian troops would need 3 to 4 days to reach Warsaw.

>Russian troops would need 3 to 4 days to reach Warsaw
coincidence that the new the eastern border is on Warsaw's doorstep

>83 years

Yes let's base everything on simple math taking only the current economic growth trend under consideration

You are forgetting germanys economy will crash in a not so far time. Do you think we can keep our economy up based on niggers receiving gibs?

There will be enormous problems when the gibs run out.

>polish military spending= 11.7 bln, 2,5%
>german miltary spending= 52 bln , 1,15%
>Poland prepping for total war

lmfao

Let's not. Please, do not assume silliness.
Of course. But keep in mind Poland is also more or less relying on German gibs, thanks to EU monies. But that's a two-sided coin. We get monies from Germany, Germany gets cheap products and workforce from Poland. No country in EU is a lone island, we're all connected in one way or another, and sinking of one, means bad shit for others.

You think that 52bln is actually being spent?

Or do you think it disappears under the table?

A migrant is raping you sister with that money Hans, wake up ignorant retard

>implying the nignogs will stay until 2020

Defeatists get the bullet too, Bernd.

Migrants won't stay here for much longer and when they're gone, it's your turn again.

>Rheinmetall is working with PGZ to develop a completely new tank for Poland - without Germany's involvement

You are retarded.

Yeah they will go as soon as the gibs run out. But by then Germany is destroyed.

Gibs will be the last thing that comes down as it guarantees atleast some kind of peace.

You think they will just pack up and go?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Well you guys already know that Germany is trying start some shit again. And you know how much they hate you

Could you translate the pic? I don't speak this peculiar dialect of turkish.

Remove Krauts

youtube.com/watch?v=FV0YZg9yltw&t=0s

we don't speak mexican

Much lights and shit

Also its Wroclaw u nigger lover. be accurate

You forgot about 250$m AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM rockets deal that US congress accepted today.

defence24.pl/705560,150-rakiet-aim-120c-7-amraam-dla-polskich-f-16

I agree. I want to live in Prague.

me too

You know thpse KZ's still stand.

Wikileaks said Trump is arming Poland for some reason, like as in Trump himself.

Sauce quick

We arm a ton of countries and was within a link I clicked from their twitter, not going to go find it. Literally not a big deal at all

>Czech Republic
>relevant
no hard feelings Czech bros.
no you don't, I had to spend a week there and I regret every moment in Prague. Niggers and pajets everywhere, nigger drug dealers near every club and bigger station, crowded as fuck, prices are shit, a lot of restaurants have mandatory tips and terrible service, not very many people speak English which is very surprising. Architecture is nice though.

you can't cheat topography.
If central/eastern europe wants to be able to defend itself from russia, it needs to have former PLC countries at least independent and pro-western.

For centuries every time ruskies would try to chimp out Poles would simply block the Smolensk Gate in the eastern Belarus. You don't need many soldiers to hold this area. What's more, if we ever felt like Russia is becoming 2 strong we will simply choke Moscow a bit.

The collapse of PLC was a biggest tragedy for central/eastern europe.

Luckily for us USA is going to help us rebuild at least some kind of Intermarium project to make sure there is balance back again in this part of the world.

>Germany

nobody cares about you, you fucked Europe. Go get raped by tyrone, german scum.

Another defensive war against Germany and its allies.

>meme flag

>takes in millions of migrants

>tries to force them on other European countries

>wtf why does everyone hate me?

Please get raped and die.

the reason is very clear if you are into geopolitics.
its in Anglos best intrest to bring the balance back to european region. For centuries PLC was this counter balance that would prevent ruskies and germs from teaming up as well as counter balance germs from taking over western europe.

The moment PLC collapsed there was no more balance in europe.

If USA would have pulled off the Europe today, there would be a full scale nuclear war tommorow.

Polish elites in fact not yet recovered from communism etc. So the project of reestablishing some kind of intermarium comes in fact from American Polonia and American Elites.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU

well well, the eternal pole is cooking up another world war

>Another defensive war against Germany and its allies.

>Germany

>winning anything

Their army looks very incompetant.

soon

Make krautisatinis pay dents

Yeah, Germany always loses in the end. But Poland will probably get fucked really hard before that happens.

I mean maybe, we do seem to be arming you too a ridiculous amount. Trump has been saying it is to fight Russia though, but that makes 0 sense.

If it's true and we white flight there to fight, you better not start up with the 56% face shit we gave you weapons

With what? Broomsticks?

What indicator is there that they will be deported?
Also you lads are curently spending more money on immigrants than the whole Technology budget of germany

>The current trends in the economic growth show that we have a chance of catching up with Germany in about 83 years
The (((media))) told me

Are you saying its going to be Poland Reich Time?

Germans will be gone within 3 generations. They can't go outside their homes without being gang raped. They get sent to prison for years for wrongthink on social media.

Now that looks so much better than those faggy tiki torches.

The AfD is getting stronger, Merkel is losing power due to her immigration policies and some regions of Syria were declared safe, which means the Syrians can be sent back now.
We are spending more money on you guys than on migrants.

Hey I can birthright citizenship for displaced persons from Poland. Should I do it?

Poland ALWAYS gets fucked in the end.

I don't know but I feel you guys should look at Trump as a window to build up as much as possible. I wouldn't put it past Merkel and her shitbags to try to put a coalition together on you just to force sand niggers down your throat for the kikes. I'm all for you spending as much as possible on military.

>mfw considering moving to poland

And yet i've seen them laughing about how other countries in Europe are being forced to take migrants, are Germans the ultimate cucks? Are germany posters even white?

I guess they have to troll in favor of the migrants because it's illegal to do the opposite.

Airdropped aidsniggers.

Fuck off! We're full!

>inb4 Russia steamrolls them

this basedbro

You come to Britain, Britain come to you.

>We are spending more money on you guys than on migrants.
Are you kidding? "Refugees" alone are 30 - 40 bn each year.
Roughly half the Hartz 4 Empfänger have migrant background. The money we waste of immigrants is unbelievably much.

I don't think you understand the problem

They didn't run from war, they ran for gibs and will not go back

Dude do you know what is going to happen in the next 10 years?

1) Pretty much whole central europe is going to stop buying russian oil/gas == Russian immediate collapse

2)Russia has only 2-13 years left to achieve their geopolitical goals, if they fail to they will literaly be fcked up for generations. The shorter this period is the more risk Putin is willing to take

3) Russians and Chinese are questioning American dominance in the world they seek to establish 2 new trade routes that will simply end economical american dominance

4) USA needs to arm central/eastern europe enough so in case Americans don't pull off this region, we will be able to block russia/germany.

5) After USA deals with China they will eventually want to return to Europe but there has to be europe left for them to come back :]

6) American oil/gas consumption reached its peak and for some time you guys are in fact producing way more than you consume therefore you need to find buyers, and central europe wants that energy (not to mention that its a great buisness for both sides)

7) Topography has no mercy. Baltic sea is locked area from the military point. If Poland or other eastern/central european country would require help from NATO/USA they need to pass through Germans and as we all know Germans block any kind of military going to this part of europe. Germans also tried to block NATO bases in Poland

8) Strong and independent Poland (with its allies) prevents Germany from finishing their Mitteleuropa strategy that was created in 1915. What you see in Europe right now its German plan that has been followed for 102 years already.

and so on and so on

That darkness with the polish flags almost made me think they were Advocating for the German Empire to be reformed...

he is dead, he shoot himself in the head and he isn't coming back, stop deluding yourself.
Also german army has recorded record low number of recruits this year and most of them got rejected anyway, you are barely getting enough recruits to maintain the current number of soldiers, meanwhile polish army is growing by 500-1000 soldiers every month.

Migrant background includes poles and chzechs and so on. We need and will stop paying migrants social benefits. Just wait and see.

You ever heard of forced deportation?

Germany should be invaded, and a puppet state be set up. But the demographic threat in France should also be neutralised.

Conscription is going to be reinstated, removing the lack of recruits.

Please be nice to germany amd dont use it all at once.

Have you ever heard of riots?

Have you ever heard of terror attacks?

Have you ever heard of state collapse?

I would like to ally with Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, etc

Nova Evropa

Thats what average brainless kraut belive in.

Germany is siphoning unbelivable amounts of money from centra/eastern europe. GORILLIONS of $

Not to mention that Germans are turning pretty much every single country into neo-colony.
Germans don't even hide with destroying competitive buisness anymore.

Yesterday i was reading an article on how German shipyards building submarines tried to destroy its Swedish counterpart. The fun part is that germans lost this battle. Whats more, germans can't even build a fcking working submarine anymore. All submarines built by them are broken in docks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kockums_Naval_Solutions

Car industry? == 1 big scam
- decades of collusion between german car makers
- vw emissions scandal
- germany seeking ways to curb the competition from Czech Skoda, they are trying to close factory or at least move it to Germany

etc etc

UK was the first country to say enough

Not Greece they haven't been liberated yet.

>state collapsing due to some arabs rioting

Yeah sure...

this, but it's crucial that people start coming to Poland from other countries because Slavshits alone, especially Slavshits from a country like Pooland, can't accomplish anything.

no it's not and even if it is who will you conscript? Muhammad and Jamal or other new Germans or maybe gay, vegan Hans who is a pacifist?

>Conscription

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

No Krauts other than you maniac keyboard warriors will fight for Germany

They don't consider themselves German

It's a multiculti cosmopolitan state

Based Poland

praise KEK

no Greeks

Marcel kurwo
Dojade cie jak twoją starą

Good for you. Keep in mind that germany is investing heavily in autobahnen.

>Doesn't pay Poles for work @4/hr
>Is arming Poland with personal funds
>autism intensifies

>he thinks theyll go back!
Good fucking luck trying. If they try to ask these people to leave they'll have thousands of them in the streets decrying racism and islamophobia. If you try to force them out your own media will eat your government alive as they form terrorist cells within your country under the guise of "the resistance to fascism". Fire will reign on your cities and the media, and the people will blame the government and "racism"

Based

It's not like people can choose not to go to the army, if they get drafted, but I didn't expect a Pole to understand such a complicated thing like conscription anyway.

RomaniaBro, you are part of American Intermarium Plan.

>Romanian Govt. approves first Patriot system purchase
romania-insider.com/govt-approves-patriot-system-purchase/

i belive yesterday i was reading article stating that the final deal has been made

Ivan why ur not using ur Austrian proxy flag anymore? You have been revealed 2 many times?

no.

Woah I can see my house from here.

Hooked up with a polish qt3.1416 over the summer, jokes about how she’s doesn’t like black people, watched children’s movies and fucked until she went back home to Poland

Why aren't you guys going hard with Marcelek?
He's a bitch

>Krauts on full damage control

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Don't worry, we will get it done, just like back in 33.
You should take care of your own immigration problem before accusing germans of not getting it handled, Mr. 56%.

>get conscriptet
>low morale
>surrender on first occasion
>desert company

It's you hans.
We both know that you'll shit yourself seeing superior UberSlav on the battlefield

Le

Reddit

Spacing

XDDDDDDD

This would be truly the best timeline.

>We
You ment Abdul and Malik?
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken