HILLARY IS AT IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPt0e5GuVYM
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
thehill.com/homenews/news/362234-clintons-understated-support-from-firm-hired-by-russian-nuclear-company
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/news/362234-clintons-understated-support-from-firm-hired-by-russian-nuclear-company
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
youtube.com/watch?v=tneiUqhVeus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If she got more votes she would have won. Looks like old hilldawg is lying again.

>I am obsessed with Trump because he beat me democratically.

COUGHING FITS

More illegal alien votes dont count. And democrats hate Hillary now

she's turning into her meme. We broke her, didn't we?

City people all voted for Hillary.

Why is Trump and Hillary acting like two kids fighting over toy in kindergarten?

PANTS OF SHIT

She's, right you know.

remember when she barfed into her water and then drank the barf? fuck that was gross.

Bill broke her years ago

Her "majority" came from California, where they have no voter ID, give licenses to illegal aliens, and say it's okay for them to vote.

Thank gawd the EC made a firewall against California state approved voter fraud.

The constitution did not anticipate states in the union that would turn traitor.

She had a frog in her throat..XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=QPt0e5GuVYM

literally who?

That wasn't barf, that was mucus. I currently have it too but my is bloodied :(

yes they did.

Source, also vid if possible that sounds like a riot.

Rule of projection -
Clinton obsessed with trump because he got more ev than her.

she's not wrong on either count

It's true, Trump needs to get off of her dick. He's clearly in love with her and can't stop obsessing

She's wrong. In the US, we vote for Electoral College Members, not the president.

Trump literally had the most votes for President.

You get a pass because you're a Leaf.

Reminder, only city people who live in apartments they cant afford with student debt they'll never get out of, with no aspirations to actually own something voted for Hilary.

People who love freedom voted for Trump.

Dunno, some old lady.

I think he meant this phlegm one

youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Crooked Hillary 2020!

Imagine being Bernie Sanders. You try your best not to give in to the shills and even if you're still a little crazy, people seem to respect you for being genuine and addressing some things like class inequality.

Then Hillary, who can barely stand up, who has fits of uncontrollable shaking, who could literally die at any moment, with her stained pants sabotages you from within the DNC, and while spilling her email spaghetti says that you better back the fuck down because she's the only one who can beat trump. So you give in to the blackmail because surely Trump is the worst outcome, right?

So you try to set aside your differences and lo and behold the woman who has run for President so many times continues her crooked ass campaign and you're just twiddling your old man thumbs because it's "her turn" (again). And the ass-clown you swore would never be president continues to act like a total idiot in front of everyone, yet plays the game so perfectly that Shillary gets BTFO once again.

Treason aside, Hillary doesn't really lose anything. Money is still going into the Clinton Foundation. She's probably not even lucid enough to really understand that she lost the election, and if someone pulled the right puppet strings she'd fuck you over all over again.

Bernie is the real loser of the election. Wouldn't have voted for him, but I feel kind of bad for the poor old guy.

there's a reason the names of the fucking candidates for president appear first on the ballot and not a list of electoral college members you fucking mong

you can't wish away the popular vote just because your dear leader shit the bed

bbbbut muh ankle bracelet low profile arrest

Fag.

>Implying she's wrong

I love how fast you idiots switched opinions on this. At first it was all bitch and moan because you were convinced that Trump would get the popular vote but lose to electoral, and now it's all "hey, that's just how it works, suck it up libtard!"

>dear leader
Guess how I know you're a shill?

Who needs to imply it?

>She had a frog in her throat

PEPE!

Stupid bitch is just trying to keep up and stay relevant.

>guy
user, communists aren't people

She should be irrelevant. He seems to use her as a distraction.

That never happened

Seriously, why is Trump obsessed with Hillary though?

Hillary “oh is that the ground coming up. I wonder if we can be friends?”

>leaf
Guess how I know your opinion on this doesn't matter?

maybe because he knows that she definitely did something wrong, if you pay attention to the news you can see shit is going down. i mean shit just look at this, basically proves she fucking lied.
thehill.com/homenews/news/362234-clintons-understated-support-from-firm-hired-by-russian-nuclear-company

Archive please unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/news/362234-clintons-understated-support-from-firm-hired-by-russian-nuclear-company

>what is protection

Trump is obsessed with Hillary because she filled out a form inaccurate?

I'd like to say "how can people be this stupid as to try to revise facts" but I already know how cognitive dissonance works. You have invested so much of your pathetic life to people like Clinton that you cannot accept that she lost, and are trying desperately to reduce the horrible feeling of supporting a loser that you'll say to yourself
>it was rigged
well... it was, the CEOs of facebook and twitter along with CNN NBC WaPost NYT, etc was against him, but the majority of America still voted for him.

your lost arent you?

The Scottish Restaurant.

> muh story

>LOOK GUYS! TRUMP SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME! I'M STILL RELEVANT I PROMISE!

Why cant he just let it go and build a wall, tax reforms, immigration reform, repeal Obamacare etc

Why does he focus so much on HIllary?

The only people who are obsessed with her are leaf posters

shes right though

Whats the Op countries flag?

Quads check. I think a special someone is in this thread....

Answer: Because in the end, after all her holiweird friends are butt blasted, she is low hanging fruit. And the Trump curse a real thing.

> Sup Forums is always right

there should be a limit to how many times you can run for president. if you can run in every election there's a good chance you'll win at least once out of 20 tries

Gonna have to correct you, burger. LEAFS DON'T GET A PASS ON THIS. We have a representative denocracy. We don't vote for our prime minister either. The only functonal difference between how your president is elected vs our prime minister is that in our system, the 'president' has to be one of the 'delegates'.

Japan.

If Bernie had run I would have supported him.
He and Trump represented outsiders coming into the major parties and trying to wrest power away from what we in Australia refer to as the "faceless men" who run shit behind the scenes.

Trump won his fight and Bernie lost his. Had he won then the election would have been much more interesting. Because I just can't see the Clintons getting on board with Bernie and supporting him.

>more votes = win in presidential elections
You have to go back....to 8th grade civics

>just because your dear leader shit the bed
How though?

Ohhh new angle, feminist reverse psychology maneuver... I doubt he’ll fall for it.

>Trump is behaving like a kid
Trump is not talking about popular vote with Hillary, he's talking about serious crimes she's committed against the U.S.

Hillary is the one behaving like a kid. Trump is just refusing to let her use the media without him pushing back.

>Bernie is the real loser of the election. Wouldn't have voted for him, but I feel kind of bad for the poor old guy.
lol. the beauty is both parties tried to essentially run the scam on Bernie and Trump, but Trump didn't accept it, and Bernie did. Bernie is obviously a spineless coward - see the video of two BLM niggers taking his own mic at his own rally.

>you can't wish away the popular vote just because your dear leader shit the bed
what is the popular vote? if there has literally never been such a thing as the "popular vote" in relation to the US electoral system then why do you people bring it up like it matters?

Bernie is a politician after all, this is what happens when you're a politician who tries to play by the rules.

Trump is the President. All of the toys are his. Hillary is deranged, unhinged and discombobulated.

Today I will remind them

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
>Turnout (of Registered Voters)
>2016 General Election 3,544,115 69.5%

>69.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
>100.08% of people voted
>100.08%

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD????

Why would anyone have cared about the popular vote? You have to win the electoral college votes. It has always been the same way. This popular vote talk is pure garbage. Our system was set up so big states could not force their agenda onto smaller states easily.

Hilarious seeing these people who jump at every little thing Trump does or says and spend their time talking about Trump saying that trump is "obsessed" over this or that. I bet Hillary is 1000% obsessed with Trump. That's going to be her whole life now basically.

So now we are going from Crooked Hillary to Delusional Hillary?

>100.08%
lmfao

Even if you told me 100% of people voted I would still laugh because it would be absurd almost anywhere in the USA

He should have stood up to Hillary and called her the cheating bitch she is though. He coulda lit a fire under everyone's ass but he pussed out like a loser.

Does anyone have the quote from victorian times about why women should not be given a political platform? It was something to the effect of they should never be allowed to speak because they will ruin it for everyone with hysterics and bullshit.

Clinton is every cliche about females.

The truth probably goes something like this.... Hillary bet trump a $1 that he could never be president. Trump wins, Hillary renigs on bet.

It's also where Dems could rush to vote after seeing the shitshow on the east coast. Other countries don't allow any exit polls published before voting ends everywhere, and the US even counts the real thing while the West is still open.
Anybody know how they do it in other countries that span several time zones like Russia or China?
>implying elections matter in Russia or China

>hivecucks

Sure you did, sweetie. All the illegals and dead people who successfully voted mysteriously choose you.

Didn't this idiot say her husband never tweeted during his presidency?

>Didn't this idiot say her husband never tweeted during his presidency?

yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tneiUqhVeus

The dementia is recalling starting to kick in for ol' Hilldawg

I mean, she is correct.

Tell that to Reddit. They really can't let the popular vote go.

My normie friends think Hillary stole the election frim Bernie and Trump stole it fron her. Her evil only goes so far for them.

To be fair that's fitting for a mob mentality website. They're used to drowning out or outright banning opposing views.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for trump, smart city people voted for hillary

>Being retarded enough to believe this.

Hilary should've won. Fuck Drumpf!

Is Hillary still taking rat poison. Probably affecting her mind. Believe they call it warfarin.

But she didn’t get more votes than Trump. The final vote tally was 304 - 227. What is she even talking about?

If Mrs. Clinton had got more votes than him, in the right states, she would have won. Thankfully someone made sure that that didn't happen.