Sup Forums worships this

>Sup Forums worships this

I don't worship anything. Worshipping is for cucks. I still believe in the existence of what you could call 'God', but not the (((Abrahamic god))).

so gnosticism

Fuck off back to /x/ demifag

Sage

>tfw to ignorant too escape Samsara
a-at least I'll reincarnate i-into something better, r-right?

That's not Marduk

Guys, it is very-very siriously question - is YHWH = True God or it is just Beast-Demiurge.

I am fucking scary in writing this. I am love Jesus, but this worls - really it was creatinig by Love-God?

Some say Jesus was a visitor from a higher plane trying to warn us about the Demiurge, others that he was a deceiver and a creation of the Demiurge himself.

There's even a theory that Jesus was a Buddhist monk and that his teachings would be distorted to an abomination as time went by. Apparently in the zone of Judea at that time it was a huge trade hub and peoples from all over the world and from many religions passed by that zone.

We'll never know for sure. The truth is to be found by oneself.

Yeah, Gnosis have some true-like thoughs, but why so many gnostics is evil occultists?

The Holy Trinity is the True God.
YHWH is jewish garbage who came from a polytheistic cult.

b gone gnostic heretic

Because the occult is not hemmed in by a moralistic binary, and recognises the primacy of will/choice. Do what you will is the law.

There are many true divinities - creators create creators. YHWH is only one creator, the original creator of the earth scheme. But, it was Lucifer that came to give us the choice, and it is the choice that refines us. It is more like a symphony - there are many movements conducted by the one.

>There are many true divinities - creators create creators. YHWH is only one creator

Saturn and his cronies are just highjackers, their only "creation" is the prison that surrounds us and even then they can only direct, not stop true lessons from being learned.

Maybe you don't know too much about occultists.
Maybe occultists remain occult not because they're evil but because they're persecuted because of their knowledge.
Maybe the ones persecuting occultists are the evil ones and they are supported by an unknowing majority.

Maybe organized mainstream religion is the McDonalds of spirituality and there's little to be gained with it.

Actually, my plan is to kill it or lock it in a custom hell.

Does it really matter in the end? Look at this fucking place. It's a mess. It doesn't matter how many levels up you go. All who have any power over this universe are guilty.

Still less faggoty than paganism, both are stupid though.

KykeJoowish magick, as usual

Jesus is Lord and Sup Forums is a Christian nation

It's a cock radiating it's sacred light into the universe. How can you not approve?

Did you just finish Persona 5 too?

>sum big tings looc lik smull tings XDDD

No.