Well this took an interesting turn of events, what does Sup Forums think of Fire Punch?

Well this took an interesting turn of events, what does Sup Forums think of Fire Punch?

Hi hi hi edgy

Bait and switch edge

It a nice premise could be done better

It felt like the mangaka wanted to go full Gesellshaft Blue, but when over the edge into comedy territory.

I enjoy it though.

Artwork is pretty good in some parts, I like the amount of attention to detail on the buildings and scenery when it gets to those places.

At first I thought it was just a "muh revenge" edge shit, but then it turned into something batshit insane. I like it.

Which studio for an anime adaptation, Madhouse?

Pretty good. Took a dive after chapter one but has bounced back ever since the director got involved

It's shit and I think you should stop shilling it every single day.

and to think there were people who hated director a month ago

I think that if you're that far behind, you should catch up.

Have you praised your fire god today?

Probably because she's very self aware. Comes very close to being a deadpool-type character that would be loved by reddit. But her self awareness serves a purpose. She draws attention to the revenge quest and parodies it. Her insistence that Agni see it through to the end for the sake of her movie makes him question his actions and his motives.

Fire Punch is very entertaining. I have high hopes for this and To You, The Immortal.

how many panels of being praised as a god will he last before dropping all of his spaghetti?

AIDS is cute, CUTE!

Started out very slow but gets interesting when the director shows up.

It's hilarious and entertaining, whilst being dead serious at all times, it's fucking great.

>what does Sup Forums think of Fire Punch?

Ice witch is indebted with Director, right?

I have no idea why they added the director, it was such a massive and seemingly random tone shift. You've got a main character that has already watched his family die, and then had to watch his imouto burn to death slowly, before spending the next 8 years/the rest of his life, which is presumably longer because of his regeneration in excruciating pain. Then there's the cute little shota that gets kicked out of his village, almost fucked by a dog, gets both legs cut off and then is turned into a human battery.
Then the director comes in an suddenly i'm supposed to think 'ah it was a joke the whole time'.
I dont really know what I was expecting otherwise, but still.

best page

Director is there to give the manga direction

without her Agni would just roam around or just give up and die

I can't believe I was retarded enough to not make the connection.

Was director-chan memeing with ice age the same way the current generation memes with Shrek and bee movie?

Camera girl a cute

Director is there to show the futility of all the revenge journey.

Director is as psychologically broken as every other regen Gifted though. When they've been alive for long enough they need to find some sort of reason to keep living, a coping mechanism that keeps them from going insane.
Judah uses the whole voice of the King thing. Director uses film.
The older they get, the more dependent they are on their coping mechanism. And the more dependent they are, the more they express it and make it a part of their world.
Judah relies so much on hers that she's made her father's empire into a juggernaut that kills all who defy it.
Director would have been happy if she'd been left alone to watch movies. The opportunity to make movies instead allows her a method to force her coping mechanism into the world around her, which of course she does to the extreme.

the first chapter has incest and cannibalism

this ain't berserk or something, you know what this was and why it was that, and it wasn't for any good reasons

So, do they?

I see what you did there

Nah.

How will doujinshi work after the eventual anime?

Dropped.

Doesn't seem that popular to spawn many doujins, maybe something generic with the bikini lady and director if we're lucky.

Don't dropped it so soon user, do read it. I was in your position until I realize that his is a top notch manga.