I WANNA RIDE ON THE FRONT OF THE BUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oWDy7_W9cpM
youtube.com/watch?v=DqUFbO-KEfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#lovewins

Moore will win.

Is the blue all the niggers?

and pearl clutching boomers and football enthusiasts.

RCP keeping that old Gravis poll in there to skew the average to make it look closer than it is. Its crazy, once you know what the kike tricks are, they stick out like a sore thumb.

#metime

He shouldnt. He did t mentality mature.

It's an average of the last two weeks. It's perfectly reasonable for the Gravis poll to be there. Part of why Moore took the lead is they just threw out the Jones +8 FOX10 poll for being too old
I want Moore to win too but lazyness like yours irks me

Wasn't trying to be lazy, but I thought the Fox poll and the Gravis poll had the same time frame. Also that fox poll over sampled democrats by like 30% or something crazy. For god sakes it make it look like there was a more favorable view of Obama than Trump in fucking Alabama of all places.

They blew their fake accussations too early now that people had enough time to see the stories fall apart they are screwed unless they have an actual credible accusser.

>meme flag
>meme opinion
well at least you're sticking to a theme.

Did the reeeee'rs ever post actual proof or let anyone look at the clearly forged yearbook because I doubt it.

This is OP on YouTube

youtu.be/oWDy7_W9cpM

I hear the Dems are throwing millions over the two weeks to try to get their guy to win, wow what a waste of $$

this is why women drive busses instead of men

YOU'RE USED TO GETTING YOUR WAY
NOT TONIGHT
NO WAY
NOT TODAY

We don't screw like the white folks do. We just screw till we get through.

There's gonna be some real good salt when Moore wins.

checked

She refuses to give up the yearbook. And refuses to say whether she thinks its real.

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet.

Folks don't even realize how much they love this album...

youtube.com/watch?v=DqUFbO-KEfw

MOORE IS A CLOWN AND HIS FOLLOWERS WOULD VOTE FOR HITLER AS LONG AS HE WASNT A DEMOCRAT

It is as if this tired rhetoric is starting to not work.

>implying there is anything wrong with that

kek

Yep. Only poll I trust out of the bunch is the WBRC-TV poll with 3000 sample size. Every other poll has sample of less than 650.

>he thinks these polls aren't still manipulated to get the results (((they))) want
If the jew makes it look like a neck-and-neck race, with the chosen one being ever so slightly behind, it's a psychological trick to get as many of the good goyim as possible to break their apathy and actually stand in line to vote.

(((They))) did this exact same shit in the lead-up to the Presidential election as well.