In the Netherlands the discussion has started again about the tradition of blackface, zwarte piet...

In the Netherlands the discussion has started again about the tradition of blackface, zwarte piet. Explain why it should stay/go.

Other urls found in this thread:

rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/onderzoek-rtl-nieuws-zwarte-piet-moet-zwart-blijven
youtu.be/HO8uERynQMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stay. lulzy as fuck

It should stay because it reminds children that black is something you need to apply for yourself, black isn't something that just automagically happens to a country.

black face is harmless not like alt right scumbags voting against their own interests out of spite

The problem for me is that I can't decide which tokkies I want to get their way. Both sides of the spectrum don't deserve shit.

Maybe the whole holiday should be cancelled.

It should stay because it wisens children to the fact that niggers are all retarded acrobats

When I was in holland lots of the protestors were actually american tourists :/ they don't realise that it's just a fun way to scare kids into being good - "be nice or black peter will throw you in the coal sack and drag you back to spain"

maybe you should fuck off and kill yourself

Thank you for confirming my point.

Dont call it black face.. Its not black face. Its smink, dunno what the english word for it is and im to lazy to google translate. So meh

>Explain
We did. Had no effect on the nblind, zombielike hate of anti-Zwarte Piet fanatics

You are truly a disgusting person
>This is what a dutch centrist looks like they pretend the black peters are "dirty from the coal mines" or some shit

Around here LARPing like a nigger increases your chances of getting shot.

because it's fun and fuck niggers

The whole idea of blackface is nonsense. So what if people in theatre paint their faces, its for arts' sake. Aside, in the netherlands the whole idea of blackface never existed. These protestors are projecting an american concept on a dutch tradition which is comparing appels en bamisoepjes

No different than Bongistan. Bongs would get their door kicked in for not paying their fair share of such degeneracy via the licence fee, then arrested for hate crimes if they dared mention anything about it. Meanwhile Mohammed can gang rape his daughter and the police and social services will look the other way.

Stay and anyone who says otherwise should go kill themselves

And then there is a third party. People who don't give a fuck about having or banning zwarte Piet.

:(

Can't wait till the Netherlands don't exist anymore. Belgium has absolutely no problem with the blackface of Zwarte Piet, even citing criticism when stores change it

It should stay because if you give niggers one inch they’ll ruin your country

Hopefully Holland keeps its traditions unlike my country that cucks every time someone cries wolf

It should stay because the majority of people want it to stay. Even the (((MSM))) admits that 3/4 of Dutch people want Black Pete to stay black. As we live in a democracy, or at least supposedly, we should do what the majority wants.

rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/onderzoek-rtl-nieuws-zwarte-piet-moet-zwart-blijven

Black men are cool. It's the uppity sheboons that justify ovens in the sight of God.

Wait why am i a discusting person

For having a fence jammed up your ass.
You're implying it would be "more okay" if they were dirty black and not blackface black. But they are blackface black 99.99999% of the time. You are seeing what you want to see and not the real world.

keep it because it is an older tradition than the few decades of progressive political correct social engineering.

my dutch mum still sends me a sack of chocolate, peanuts and clementines for sinterklaas.
it wouldn't be the same if not for zwarte piet

they should end the tradition, because it's bad to mislead children into thinking that black people are generous and jolly

>Explain why it should stay/go
don't know, the left is right though
black people look like shit, why dress up as them.

No i didnt even mention dirty gray black. I want black Piet totaly black.

*blocks your path*

Blackface and Swarte Piet aren't even the same thing. I don't care though. the more the average Joe's sphincter gets tickled, the sooner we can finally start the purge.

Because it is soot.

But try explaining that to people who think white xmas is racist. Globalists will elevate, amplify, then "heed their complaints" in the name of "inclusivity" as an excuse to delete any history or tradition.

The anti-black Pete protests are radicalizing many white normies
Everyone I know is talking about niggers ruining our traditions,
Even people who used to be leftists are getting redpilled
These protests are the best thing that happened in years
Constant redpills every year

oh fuck off

Protip: if shits dare criticize your traditions, your traditions aren't frightening enough. They need to be scared, at least one month per year.

youtu.be/HO8uERynQMQ

Only welfare niggers and uppity sjwoman want it gone

Normal people w/o mental illness want it to stay

Aren't people back in Suriname still celebrating the old way? Anyway saw a short fragment last year where a back guy was prohibited from playing black pete that edition, even if he had done so for year. He actually got discriminated lmao.

The legend of Saint Nicholas is about a Christian holy man who went against everything that was expected of him as a white Christian communal leader figure, and saved a number of black slave child servants from the grip of their masters. This resulted in the former slaves working for him, earning a bit but most importantly their freedom.

The fact that lefties in the Netherlands are saying that the tradition is racist only goes to show they don't know fuck about the original story, since it is inherently non-racist.

>left is right
>right is left
>gtfo

Dude what? Can't be real. Oh no no no nonono.

Stay. It's one of two holidays I really enjoyed as a child. I want my children to enjoy it, too.

It's tradition. It doesn't shame black people. So it's not racist. People who claim otherwise are racists themselves (in the opposite direction) and should fuck off to any of the hundreds of different countries that are not the Netherlands.

This should be clear to all without having to be stated explicitly.

Go. Too much tribute to niggers, it's not even supposed to be offensive

I'm honestly surprised how this managed to fly under the radar for so long. It's just a matter of time till the American 'scholars' catch wind of this and start acting like the dutch are breeding Nazi's. When that happens it'll be too late to say goodbye to your traditions, your politicians will clamber to be as anti Zwarte Piet as possible, trying to out submit each other to the NWO to get their mitts on that Jewish campaign funding.

Hell no, we actually got politicians who support Dutch culture and values. Every politician or government man in the US may sell his soul for money, but that's not the case here. Banning Zwarte Piet would spark outrage and protests and give the right an enormous opportunity to red pill a shit load of normies.

Based.

idk much about this

If they blackface themselves because of some storytelling, k
If they jump around being goofyit's a bit insulting, but I don't are much

t. person of whiteness

those hearts are very fuckable

Good, because that is exactly what you can expect as soon as this shit becomes more publicly known outside of this site and the Netherlands. It's only because you guys are so obscure that you're not facing international backlash, that backlash coming in the form of Libtards protesting (outside the Netherlands) on university campuses. As soon as Merkel finds out about this your politicians will face an ultimatum. You're not allowed Nationalism as a member of the EU, don't you forget.