Just binge watched your name and i have to say its anime of the year all year!!

just binge watched your name and i have to say its anime of the year all year!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0xqB9FLVg
youtube.com/watch?v=S6bYa9XdI6E
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>binge watched
isn't it a movie?

OP has ADHD.
To him, sitting down and concentrating on a single thing for more than 10 minutes is an accomplishment.

This is just more japanese government propaganda to get people to reproduce. They don't know what to do to get people to talk to each other any more so they're trying to convince people to just go up to each other and make believe they knew each other from a previous life. They're that desperate. It's like all the other anime series out right now about "getting jobs", and "going biking" and "doing sports" and shaming otakus as part of the "humor"

Pic related, they think people are suddenly going to become like that guy, get married and have kids and live happily ever after

Just watched it as well. But I have to admit I was skeptical but the movie does live up to all the praise.

>binge watched

Not gonna gives you your (you) faggot..

this is becoming suspicious

several your name threads and all of them are nothing but blind praise

threads like this supposedly has a bunch of contrarians

this is getting scary

>1 movie
>binge watch
u w8 m8

I watched it. It was ok. Like 7/10 at most. Nice visuals but average everything else.

You haven't seen a lot of anime this year have ya?

More like its an easy aoty given the anime this year.

Not really. Your Name isn't bad, but it's pretty derivative as well. People praised Shinkai for it visuals but even fucking Flip Flappers was more interesting animation wise. The romance is half assed as fuck as well. It's just super popular precisely because it's a rather standard story, nothing controversial, story is easy to understand and has the basic themes that appeals to a wide range of demographics. It's a very 'safe' movie.

Better than importing >150k Muslims per year like my country's doing.

But it's still not easy as you think. Many shows out there did the same thing and failed.

You say it like it's a bad thing.
Reproductive heterosex is good. It's like when you finish building something and feel really proud for being creative. Except all you have to do is finish inside and wait around 9 months.

>but even fucking Flip Flappers was more interesting animation wise
Stopped reading there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0xqB9FLVg
Kamishiraishi Mone (Mitsuha's VA) - Nandemonaiya at M stage super live 2016.

Tell me what's so special about Kimi no Nawa's animation. The only thing notable was the time slip to the past part. The rest like the comet happening etc were just fancy filters that fucking ufotable has been doing.

yeah, how do you binge watch a movie?

this is some s4s tier posting

People think they can punish ironic shitposters by emulating them.

The part that Okuira animated, Comet sequence.

The one that's part of the time slip part with the visions and shit?

Holy shit shes really ugly.

Beautiful

Theres only a 480p version up on nyaa?

>Ugly
Holy Shit she is like High Tier Asian Beauty.

>I watched it. It was ok. Like 7/10 at most. Nice visuals but average everything else.

same here, the visuals (mainly the backgrounds, not the animation or character designs) what were what caught my attention the most, they were great!
animation-wise pretty normal what you'd find in any average budget show.
the story was cliche (typical Shinkai Makoto idea) it wasn't that new or fresh for me, to consider it AOTY
the sound/bgm was decent, nothing that gets you hyped or make you want to buy the ost.
character designs were normal too.

overall i would give it a 7/10 as well

It's a screener, what do you expect?

Wait for it to be released in your country or Bluray.

I gave up shitposting after the billionth fucking thread, it's just not worth it for something this overwhelmingly average.

>anime movie
>released in finland
It just doesnt happen.

Yeah, shitty hard chinese/english dual-subs with watermarks plastered everywhere.

I really regret not going to the cinemas to see this now. I didn't want to be "that guy" and there was only one local showing back in Novemeber. But having watched the shitty screener I feel bad about missing out on the experience and not giving my shekels for this.

No, that was Shinomiya Yoshitoshi.
Okiura did the part where Mitsuha ran from the slope to her father office.

What would you feel if you see the girl you love crying Sup Forums?

Hey man let's not kid ourselves, she's objectively quite ugly. Like 4/10 even by Asian standards.

Doesn't change the fact I think she delivered an exceptional performance as VA in the film though.

Arousal.

>has some shitty eye makeup that doesn't look good with the theater lighting and sort of bushy eyebrows
>lole 4/10 wudn't bang
Cool and nice

>She ugly
>Pale Smooth skin
>Good teeth
>Above average asian height
>Cute
>Beautiful Voice
Have you even been in Asia? Dude I tell you she is top tier.

Her Kawaii power is greater than Kirei power tho. Maybe because she is still young (18yo).

She is very beautiful in this too
youtube.com/watch?v=S6bYa9XdI6E

Looks like I'm clearly in the minority here. But I can't believe you guys really find her attractive. Most mainstream VAs are better looking IMO, and even they pale compared to idols and models which are 10/10s.

Maybe the youtube vids are just not very flattering.

Why don't you post some animation from flip flappers?

It wasn't that impressive though.

You just have shit taste user. She has the "Schools most beautiful" kind of beauty.

>Binge watched
>A movie

What the fuck

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Can we have one proper thread without Keit-ai posting?

Merry Christmas, spammer.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Usually in anime theres lots of situations where I just had to pause the video and take a break, maybe get some snack while pondering "do I really want to continue watching this bullshit"

I guess he just manned up and kept watching without taking breaks to recover from those bs moments.

ALWAYS

? But the movements and facial expressions are impressive.

I got just about the same enjoyment from watching Kokosake.

KIMI NO ZENZENZENSE

FINDS A WAY

>bodyswapping antics only took 1 insert song

>binge watched
You don't know what that word means.

1 insert song is already enough for Taki to write rules version 5, any longer and Mitsuha would turn all his friends homo for him.

>watched it alone 3 times in 3 different theaters
>only a dozen or so people watching each time
>mostly couples
>fap to their reactions

Why didn't the people just write down instructions saying "hey assholes the comet's going to come back and kill everybody" instead of using the bodyswapping which is the most ludicrously convoluted comet early warning system ever?

Gods of destiny like to do everything in very indirect ways. Happened in most folklore around the world.

Mayugorou's fire destroyed all records.

did you watch on a weekend? I did and it was packed.

Anyone else felt like the story and designs fit in with Hosoda's stuff more than Shinkai's?

Might be.
The reason why it's different from his previous works is because after the Great Earthquake, Shinkai want to make the work that entertain people. But I think the designs really fit with the theme of the movie as well (Teen romance). I mean, if it were Shinkai's previous movies, this design won't work (or it might with Beyond the Clouds).

>tfw not playing anywhere nearby without a no singles policy

Better work on that tulpa real quick now.

Weak.

merry christmas, spammers

>binge watched

>inb4 black lives matter mods