Need help from 4chads

Guys, a hot nerdy chick stared into my eyes and we shared 10 Seconds of eyerape. How do i approach? My dad was a retarded autist and never taught me how to get a gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grab her tits with both hands and yell "Tune in Tokyo!" Works every time.

how did he get your mother?

this but ironically
also make sure your erected penis is visible

>this is the closest i've come in contact with a woman except for being kissed on the cheek by my stepsis when she was drunk

feelsbadman

What part of autistic do you not understand? The guy barely knows how to talk to ppl including me lol

Then user has to provide binoculars to everyone

you are dense. how did he get your mother if he is autistic?

OP doesn't know because his father never told him, get it?

like we always do it here in the north, make her a fish as present!

I declare you to be a brainlet. It is imposible to know since he has never told me, same With mom. I suppose both are autistic and somehow got married trough friends

Is the contact happening RIGHT NOW? Where are you?

No, but i know where to find her

i declaire you a faggot

>Grab her tits with both hands and yell "Tune in Tokyo!" Works every time.

kek

Why are you so rude?

Then you're an autisit yourself.

Thats why im asking for Your help

why are you so autistic?

I never do this out of anxiety, but my normie friends would approach girls, say something like "hey, I've seen you around and I think you're cute" and then ask for her number. Be as normie as humanly possible.

You an autist asking other autists to help you to deal with socialization... Not the smartest tool in a shed... Huh?

hold on , do dads even teach their sons how to pick up girls? If they do not does that mean they are autistic? Also user for advice: Dont try to be someone you are not , approach her as calm as you can be and rest is up to you.

dont say anything retarded ...please

just be nice, gentleman style, stuff like that

My EQ is actually in the 98th percentile. Just like my IQ. So im not autistic, just badly socialized when it comes to ((women))

you sound autistic as fuck. i will give you some good advice. here it is. just be yourself.

what is a eq?

Dude. You just talk to her. Find an ok moment. Be like that carly ray jeb and say hey baby call me maybe after nice chat.

Unless she stared cause she thinks your weird. It took me a while to just catch cues

Compliment her then ask for her number and ask if she wants to go somewhere with you on the weekend (not a club or movie), maybe a piano bar, tourist attraction, or even out for coffee

literally just ask her what her name is and if you can get her number
>Dont try to be someone you are not
this

This bread is fucking awesome, I'm crying.

OK I know your suppose to give real advice on Sup Forums, but user you just have to say fuck it. Go up and talk to her if she rejects you then who cares move on. to many males these days are beta fags who loose women because they are to "afraid" of talking to a women. Just be a man and fucking talk to the chick.

look at this, two times doubs, HA best day of the week so far

Emotional Quotient or Emotional Intelligence.

Emotional iq. Its a lie. Stupid is as stupid does.

Legit just ask if she wants to get coffee or a drink or tea or whatever the fuck you think she's into

side note this seems like a Sup Forums tier post

Theyre supposed to prepare you for life. Bagging females is a huge part of living

This is literally the worst place on the internet to ask for relationship advice user. Also pic related doesn't look white.

side not: this board is Sup Forums tier.

>This is literally the worst place on the internet to ask for relationship advice
>gives good advice

what did you mean by this?

>meme flag

checked, Sup Forums is new Sup Forums

>says the meme flag

Neg her, tell her she's ugly or that she stinks. Works every time apparently.

i noticed when we were staring at each other you have beautiful eyes. mine are nice too right?

wait for laughter. this kinda stuff always works for me man require a certain type of personality tho

well , none of my friends had their dads teach them how to pick up girls. Not that I know of atleast. You don't have to really be thought anything just know what you want and be clear about it and again be yourself.

women are easy user. rejection rate for a weebo... if I let's say 80% that means if you ask out ten women a day. two will say yes. play the odds everyday til you get rejection rate down to low thirties. congrats you are now chad.

>U.N Flag
Gas yourself Jew

Only if you know how to do it well and she isn’t familiar with negging (chicks are catching on). If it’s your first time negging, do not do it because it will not end well; save it for a chick you don’t care about

Go and talk to her?

Be confident but not rappie

How the fuck do you press b instead of th? Wtf
That sounds reasonable, i will make a thread afterwards if it Works
talking is easy, getting a date is scary af Read about it alot, just tells you how well deal/spot emotions, and how well you can manipulate others and shit. If youre smart, youre probably good at EQ too

Look at this way user, would a woman that isn’t interested in you give you that eyerape ?? No ?? Well then, it looks like she fucking likes you. Just keep in mind that she already likes you and feels the same way you do so you have to take the lead. Just be nice and keep it simple; this isn’t complicated

This is what you do: every day for the next year think about how you're going to just walk up to her and say hi and ask her if she'd want to hang out or get a drink or even just ask her some stupid question you know she'll have the answer to. Think about this everyday for a year and then never do it and give up and hate yourself because you're an autist. After that convince yourself that you hate women, maybe get a dog and play vidya until you die alone.

>be user autist
>eye rape women
>*sweating intensifies*
>w-w-what d-d-do I d-d-do
>open Sup Forums
>ask fellow neckbeards: What do?
>get answer: Neg her, tell her she's ugly or that she stinks. Works every time apparently.
>be user, walk up to girl the chad meme way, with broad strokes and hips swinging widely
>Rise voice *manly* and be macho.
>SCREAM: "UGLY BITCH, YOU STINK!"
>*YES internally* user did it!

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A