What was her name again?

What was her name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

wonderfulrife.blogspot.com/2012/12/japanese-bra-sizes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

山神ルーシー(略)

>(略)
How about you treat her with some respect?

Hey john, whats your name again

Lucy Kimiko Akie I forget the rest.

I just call her tits.

>Forgetting people's names

While I understand the desire to complement her on her superb breasts, I feel this type of behavior is disrespectful and infact could be constituted as sexual harassment. Please refrain from calling her tits and call her by her full name including honorifics.

Speaking of breasts.
Do bras break just like that?
I know the hooks aren't very strong but a considerable force need to be applied to break a bra.

>considerable force
well, wasn't Lucy like F cup? its a lot of surface area that applies pressure and it all ends up getting funneled into the hook area. Also it could be just a cheap bra with a bad hook, or old one where the hook just got weakened overtime. I've seen the latter happen to a fairly flatchested woman so I'd imagine for someone as blessed as Lucy its a bigger issue.

>lot of surface area that applies pressure
>happen to a fairly flatchested woman
>F= P/A
The math checks out.

Lucytits

Why was he so beta? can he not understand that if your girlfriend comes to your home and put on your little sisters clothing means you have to fuck her?

Random slut nobody remembers from shit anime that wasn't worth watching in the first place.

The fact that she had to put on his little sister's clothing was a glaring red flag.

>uses subtle hint of interests
>uses passive aggressive approach
>uses his sister scent to awaken his primal male instinct
being megumi is suffering.
It's literally working in the office.

Yamagami Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Chihoko Ayano Fumika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika Yukino Reina Eri Ai Tamiko Chikage Emilia Julia Shizue Erina Chisa Yumeka Natsuki Ranran Rieko Setsuri Chikako Azumi Marina Hideko Chiaki Misaki Naomi Campbell Miku Yuka Masako Sachiko Nana Mutsumi Haruka Yuna Shimako Yukie Rin Sakura Kanna Wakana Hazuki Honami Ruri Mihane Momoka Himari Nozomi Futaba Mayuyu (略)

>You'll never be in a relationship with Lucy where you just spend all evening cuddling and reading together

How long will Lucy's wedding be?

Just think about it, when the Priest asks: Do you Yamagami Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Chihoko Ayano Fumika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika Yukino Reina Eri Ai Tamiko Chikage Emilia Julia Shizue Erina Chisa Yumeka Natsuki Ranran Rieko Setsuri Chikako Azumi Marina Hideko Chiaki Misaki Naomi Campbell Miku Yuka Masako Sachiko Nana Mutsumi Haruka Yuna Shimako Yukie Rin Sakura Kanna Wakana Hazuki Honami Ruri Mihane Momoka Himari Nozomi Futaba Mayuyu ...

Yeah.
I guess the flatter you're the more likely it would break.

The autist cosplayer was best girl.

>well, wasn't Lucy like F cup?
Megumi guessed F, which was wrong. Her breasts are actually bigger but then some user said Japanese are more generous with cup size compared to Westerner, so beats me whats her actual size is.

I want to have dirty public sex with her.

Now I see from where this meme was born.

I dont know about Japan, but I do know that US and UK (and former UK colonies) measure it differently. still even if we work by the smaller measurement of the two, and assume she has F cup by that standard its still pretty big.

What would being married to Lucy be like?

Dibs on Lucy.

>We got Servant x Service printed in English before Working

Anyone else find that odd? Figured they'd go with Working first considering it's the most popular series.

She couldn't even get any when she climbed on top. Dude's obviously never going to make a move. She's just going to have to get him liqoured up then jump his bones as soon as they get back to her apartment.

Bookcases every where because she won't invest in a damn e-reader to save space and money.

Wouldn't have a problem with that, ebooks and ereaders are shit.

Chihaya was so fucking best.

Indeed she was.
Aki Toyosaki really nailed the role.

>There will never be a second season
>Instead we get a trillion working shitter seasons
This world is holy unfair.

If she's an F by japan then she's DD.
wonderfulrife.blogspot.com/2012/12/japanese-bra-sizes.html

>lol generic nerd girl too shy to admit her feelings

Where have I seen this before?

>never going to make a move
He's a siscon with a brocon sister, why would he do something like that?

Is she always annoyed, or are those anger veins a birthmark?

It's a mixture of size angst and penial deficiency syndrome.

Waste of taxpayer money