I prefer Jews over Muslims

I prefer Jews over Muslims.

Persuade me otherwise.

It's like you've never even SEEN a playstation.

Gosh, kids these days.

Jews are the ones sending muslims to your nation

black and white fallacy.
Choose your own people. It isn't a choice between Jews and Moslems (unless you're a Jew or a Moslem)

Its just a phase. Lurk moar

Every one does

kill all Muslims

Fuck muhammed fuck Islam

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Harvard Law School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed loans. I am trained in krav maga and I’m the top banker in the entire Wall Street. You are nothing to me but just another nazi. I will scam you the fuck out with precision the kikes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, goyim. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of JIDF across Mossad and your Credit Card information is being traced right now so you better prepare for the scam, goyim. The scam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your debt free finances. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can loan shark you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my rubbing hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed usury, but I have access to the entire list of credit cards of the United States Stock Exchange and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the continent, you little goy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “anti-semitic” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn anti-semite. I will shit usury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking bankrupt, goyyo.

Degenerate kike

The point about Jews is that they do Jew things because they feel no attachment to their host Country, but rather to their Jewish Community. They do these things to turn their host nation into a grey mush so that they do not differ from anyone else (including Jews), as well as simply because they, as stated before, have no roots there and no connection to the place, therefore could care less what happens to it.
This is why Israeli Jews and Jews in Europe and America are different, because the first now have roots, have a nation and have a community they belong to, they're secularised and no longer need to turn other nations into grey nothingness.
This is probably among the biggest redpills, the fact that Israel was probably created with the thought in mind that the jews would now bugger off and seize doing what they were doing.

>I've fallen hook, sink and line to the jewish propaganda
Yeah it shows

Muslims liked Jesus, Jews killed him.
/thread

The jews could be bargained with.
As long as they keep to their own god damn country and their own lands, we could talk to them normally. If they don't, then we're gonna kindly relocate some niggas back to their desert.

Muslims, on the other hand cannot be reasoned with.
They have no function other than "invade and convert".

Wow. Simply wow.

Sure thing, buddy. How's the smell in there?

Is it correct if we just nuke them? Simply, because they won't want to.

Nobody really cares about the existence of Israel except for kikes and anyone who gives a shit about Palestine. That being said I'd be very happy if we turned it into a sphere of influence for the west and made it impossible for anything jewish from ever escaping, from individual yids to information.

Also
>It's just another 'lol please pick between jews and Muslims' psyop thread.
Why not just say no to both instead?

i mean they're both pretty garbage but at least mudslimes are against usury. you know, that little thing that has enslaved humanity for the last few centuries.

But i thought we were Sup Forumss favour ethno-state?

Why would anyone lend you for free? Money is worth money.

If there was no usury and free lending, I'd borrow 10 million, invest it in extremely low risk investments for 1 year. Make 3%. That's 300k.

Interest is simply the price of money. Because when you have money for a period of time you can easily use it to make more money.

Op is a jew, don't listen to him.
You will always be greatest ally, nippon

jews prefer muslims

>aussie

So you aren't denying the allegations?

fucking childrean

Muslim are just tools and toys for the Jews.

To be fair, he was not a minister and was reprimanded by Stalin for that.

without usury the only lenders are people in your social circle who are willing to lend to you. and without usury you'd have a lot harder time finding a "low risk investment" that yields 3%. but i don't expect a jew to think outside of the current central banking paradigm.

Not realizing that Europeans are better off ass kikes and Khazars are cattle

Always kill the traitor before enemy

>300 confirmed loans

oh god dammit my sides

muslims and niggers are the symptom jews are the sickness

I like both.... to be eradicated .....

Good or bad, there is no room for religion in the next phase of humanity. Religion breeds violence