Lazy frauds that got away

Other urls found in this thread:

gameapps.hk/news/10075
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-12-08/dashi-master-manga-put-on-hold-after-alleged-photo-tracing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What, he referenced a pose? Blasphemy.

is this a vichy reference?

Referencing isn't the same as tracing.

DIO

Does stuff like this actually bother people?

the jojo stuff is just inspiration. so thats no problem. however tracing is bad.

I don't read/watch JoJo at all, but it seems obvious that these don't at all belong in this thread as they're clearly not traced.

I don't really see the problem with some tracing here and there. As long as the story itself is good.

>IT'S OKAY WHEN JOJO DOES IT! XD
Kill yourselves.

Of course you don't, because you aren't an artist.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Araki has never tried to hide it. He has always talked about how he references fashion magazines.

It makes sense considering how gay and "stylish" JoJos are

You know tracing people is generally encouraged by artists, right?

That's not even a good pose

No it's not, and whoever has is a dumb piece of shit. REFERENCING is encouraged by artist, tracing literally teaches you nothing.

>You know tracing people is generally encouraged by artists, right?
go away nick simmons you plagiarised fraud

I don't know if it was such a good idea to copy from the one of the most popular manga ever made.

ever wondered why we never got a no game no life season 2?
because he got caught

Well, when I say some tracing here and there, I'm talking about copying a pose or something from an image. Not just copying panel after panel from another manga.

It's not tracing/plagiarism if you don't get caught.

this
it's a pretty common thing

Toriyama is such a hack.

all this clueless faggots who think tracing is ok have no clue.
only time where it can be justified is if the original author agrees to it exemple toyotaro tracing from akira toryiama.

Why is it so bad then?

>only time where it can be justified is if the original author agrees to it exemple toyotaro tracing from akira toryiama.
I don't see why thats justified either. Christ, come up with your own fight scenes.

because its theft.
stop being a fucking idiot.

>come up with your own fight scenes.
I wish artists didn't do this.
There are 2 easy steps to improve martial fiction:
1. Look up what weapons and armor you want to be presented in your story. Don't just make up stuff.
2. Look up how these weapons and armor may actually be used.

Not exclusively and certainly not in published work. If all you do is trace you won't learn a thing.

>its theft.
Yeah, I remember when I tried to look up the scenes that were ripped from Dragonball, and the pages were missing from the manga.
Who goes and ruins a good manga series just to create your own little shit?

>Realism makes the panelling and flow/animation and choreography of a fight scene automatically good
Nice

How dose that have anything to do with what was being discussed?

>being this underage
I bet you think when people use music samples of others their is audio missing on the other song?
read up bakuman its a manga about manga writers they explain that shit nicely but common sense alone should be enough to see that its copyright infringement.

What manga the left from?

Are you implying that if something doesn't solve ALL problems, it solves none at all?

>china

Using references allows you to draw stuff better.
I can't find the image of the manga where the mangaka evidently had no idea whatsoever how a rifle is used. Does anybody else have it?

Did the irony fly over your head?

My sides
What the fuck is China's problem?

No, but you seem to be injecting a tangentially related issue into a conversation about tracing good fight scenes. A good fight scene will still read well regardless of whether they're half-swording or not.

How is this any different from what Toyotaro does?

>A good fight scene will still read well regardless of whether they're half-swording or not.
Sure. But it would be better if the armor wasn't purely decorative and would be impossible to move in if it were real and thus needs to change shape in every panel so that the character can move their sword.
Improved does not imply it wasn't good before.
Improved does not imply that it's good after.
Improved means that after the improvement it's better than before.

this is 1:1 tracing not inspiration.
this is inspiration and is ok

toyotaro has toryiama's backing.
this dude has not.

>this is 1:1 tracing not inspiration.

Nope, look at the angle of the elbow of the right hand. Look at the entire angle of the torso, actually, it's turned so that the right shoulder is forward in the jojo one while being pretty much perpendicular to the viewer in the photograph.

even if you dont trace 1:1 if you " inspire" yourself too much on something its stealing too. Disney lucky the author is dead.

References are fine as long as you're adding you're own creativity to the mix and not just straight up ripping off someone else's work.

>Don't just make stuff up
Why? theres no be all end rule to making a fight scene work. Not everyone is going for realism.

Toyotaro mimicking Toriyama's old work almost verbatim is what was being discussed anyway.

Didn't even look at your first example, the angle on the thumbs is very different and there's some errors in the position of the fingers that obviously aren't present in the photograph. The perspective is kinda fucked on the left hand.

Er and are clearly traced. Stay in denial, Jojofags.

Tracing is fine if:
>You're a good artist ripping off a shitter's good ideas
>You have more money and/or are more famous, so nobody will care enough to make calling you on it a big deal
>You have a big dick

I'M DYING

gameapps.hk/news/10075

Yeah, I pretty much agree with you, it just didn't seem particularly relevant to the point you replied to.

I rather have Madhouse spend money on a Season 2 Overlord, than some Season 0 Yugioh ripoff so im glad the author got caught.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-12-08/dashi-master-manga-put-on-hold-after-alleged-photo-tracing

How can a human being do this! Can humanity ever recover.

>tracing spaghetti
>tfw he picked up and dropped another man's spaghetti into his own panels

Disgusting.

thats what you get for being a fraud

nearly every chapter of slam dunk has some nba reference. if nba carried enougu they could have sued him.
if people dont give a fuck let them trace.
if people are butthurt like inthen sue them. its subjective some people think its wrong others dont care.

>666 trips brought us china

Confirmed for that country delivering us our eventual doomsday.

Did common sense fly over your head?

This is a reach
It's just a dude in the same pose, which is highly indicative of seriousness or focus

Okay, this thread quickly went to shit.

Digits, especially the stage-left thumb in is different, and hips are at a different angle and offscreen your first example. Arms, neck, and build are completely different in your second.

Doesn't look traced to me.

I just literally told you that the post contained irony.
Are you retarded?

This meme was never funny, these two are nothing alike.

The concept, characters and designs are very similar, even if the story is different.

They are literally not though.

FUck you Show, you lazy fuck ;_;

To be fair, if you're going to make a fucking food manga then learn to draw food.

Takeuchi was lazily copying the high end fashion brands' designs. It's all over her manga.

fuark, I'm still mad. Anyone got some other cute yuri to recommend?

Fuck off Illya

Why do "artists" do this
Do they all do this, and only some get caught?

Manga are on tight schedules.
Like, extremely tight.

Tracing saves time.

I have yet to see how any of this is bad.
Especially this, why would you be mad that something is accurate and realistic.

>I have yet to see how any of this is bad.
Aku no Hana.

That's fair
Godamnit nips

there is nothing inherently wrong with tracing over generic stock photos. its good for getting proportions right at odd angles.

tracing and reusing other peoples art is bad. like marvel using pics of hue jackman as wolvie to trace a panel for a wolverine comic. its lazy and painfully obvious.

references =/= tracing
This thread is shit for msot part

>because its theft
Where do you think you are, newshitter? Most Sup Forums piarates their animu and mango, retard. You'll get no understanding here, go cry on facebook, I'm sure you'll get many likes.

I fucking hate chinks

>Tch, you'll receive no compassion from us stone-hearted pirates of Sup Forums!
>Nothin personnel, normie!!

>>Tch, you'll receive no compassion from us stone-hearted pirates of Sup Forums!
>>Nothin personnel, normie!!
If you don't like the board mentality, find a save haven elsewhere.

>normie
At least practice the Sup Forums diction before posting here.

Evangelion = Talentless hack tries to copy Ideon.

Not even a difference in dimensions can save shows from being stolen.

>they literally got butthurt about a clear joke

Holy fuck you were serious about being that pathetic

I take pride in my aspergers.
It's my only defining feature.

Man I really liked her. This was the moment I started to see the "protagonist" as antagonists.

Is worth watching IBO for that qt?

Absolutely.

>there is nothing inherently wrong with tracing over generic stock photos. its good for getting proportions right at odd angles.

That's one of the tricky parts, sometimes folks end up tracing thinking they got it down, but it ends up looking like shit anyways because they miss something vital like the lighting in the process. Truly a deadly game.